Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a good theory Sunny I kind of pndered the whole heaven/Buffy thing as well but I'm not sure.

I think I'm sticking with Ani on this one too live on a happy cloud Sam and Dean payed their price enough and God rewarded them by bringing Sam back
Old 05-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

I've officially decided that I'm definitely not going to try to figure it out.
LH-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would try that but we have all summer so why not speculate
Old 05-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
I would try that but we have all summer so why not speculate
OK here we go -

1) In an ironic turn of events, Sam is the messiah.
2) Michael is inside Sam, but Sam has control.
3) Again, Sam's in control, but Adam is inside him.
3) Sam succeeded, but is now a ghost.
4) Sam failed, & is being tortured by being forced to watch Dean's life that isn't really happening.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

So i don´t know how to discribe my feelings after watching the episode. I was so so nervous.
At the beginning when i heard „ Carry on my wayward son“, i was screaming: YES YES YES.
Oh the flashbacks of the impala, the production of it, how John bought it, it was awesome.
The flashbacks of Sam and Dean in the impala... WOW.
And then the drama began. When i saw the can of demonblood, my body was shaking.
Oh and you could see it in Sam´s eyes. He felt uncomfortable. He doesn´t want to do it in front of Dean. Oh my Sammy!!!
Then the car scene between Sam and Dean. Sam was begging Dean,not to bring him back, no deal, nothing. He wants, that Dean live his life with Lisa. An applepie life... OMG.
And then the confrontation with Luzifer. Oh Mark was brilliant and scary. He knew it! I knew that HE knews about the rings....
And then when Sam said YES. OMG! At first when he stood in front of the hole it was Sam. But then, his expression changed and i knew, it isn´t Sam anymore. He was so creepy with that look and his voice: Sam is long gone. Holy crap.
And then he disappeared and Dean was alone.. Dean looks so despaired. Oh Jesus.

And then my personal highlight. Samifer in front of that mirror. THAT was AMAZING.

Jared was awesome, brilliant. There was NO Sam. Not a little piece of Sam. That shows how much Jay grew as an actor. I mean even in „ The End“ when he was Luzifer it was great.
But now? The scenes between Samifer and Sam were... WOW.
He was scary and i had a gooseflesh. And even in the voice ,there was no Sam.
Hats up for Jared´s acting!!!!!
And then the scenes with Dean, Bobby and Cas. Cas hadn´t a clue what to do and Bobby? Bobby was so despaired, my heart hurts so much.
And then Dean. OMG Dean. BIG Brother. Yeah. When he said, that he didn´t let Sam die alone. Oh THAT was my Dean. My beloved big bro.
And then at the graveyard. Holy crap. Adam as Micheal. He has played his role very good.
His talk with Luzifer, that he´s still a monster and that they have to fight each other.
And then.. YES ..then Dean came. He put in the tape and drove. Like a warrior. WOW.
The music fits so good to that scene.
He was ready. Ready to help Sam, to support him. YES DEAN.
And then? Bobby and Cas were there. Cas burned Michael and called him an assbutt. Oh Cas.
And when Samifer killed Cas i was screaming: OMG OMG. No CAS!!!!
The next hard think was, when Samifer broke Bobby´s neck. WTF??? At first Cas and then Bobby.
I was crying, gosh was i crying.
And then when Samifer looked at Dean. No Sam was there. No love, nothing.
When Dean got the punches over and over again, i was screaming.. Again. Samifers face, full in rage and full of hate... Again hat up for Jared. And then Dean´s words to Sam: „ Sam it´s ok, it´s ok, i´m here. I´m not gonna leave you“... OMG i thought my head would explode. Because of all the tears. And then Sam remembered. Remembered of all the good times that he had with Dean.
That was the point, that was the point where he won. He was himself again.
The looks that they gave each other... And then the piano music in the background. OMG i nearly had a heartattack. Then again, the music when Sam jumped in that hole...I couldn´t breath anymore.
And then Cas was back, God brought him back, Cas brought Bobby back to life and Cas went back to heaven... Does it mean he won´t be in S6???? Oh my Castiel.
Then Dean said goodbye to Bobby and went to Lisa,,, He kept the promise to Sam. And i was crying again.
And then Chuck, his words made me even more cry. „ That was a test, for Sam and Dean. They made their own choice, they chose family. No doubt, endings are hard, but then again, nothing never really ends, does it?“
And then Chuck was gone. Where is he? Who is he?
Oh and then: Sam, Sam was standing on the street. I can´t discribe his expression. Sadness? Anger?
Sadisfaction? OMG. My Sammy.

But i don´t think, that Dean will be happy. I mean he loves Lisa but he loves Sam more. Right??
I don´t think he can sit there with the knowledge, that Sam is in hell.
And who brought Sam back? I mean i believe it is Sam, the real Sam. Was it God who brought him back? Why does he brought him back? Maybe the reason is, Sam saved the world and Sam deseves a second chance? What will happen the next time? Will Sam go away? Away from Dean, so Dean can live is own live??? NO NO NO. I don´t want to see the first epsisodes odfS6 with Sam and Dean seperate again.
I don´t know how i will stand the next month. I mean september or longer??? WTF...
BTW. THIS was the most dramatic and emotional season finale i ever saw. Even when i think about it, i start to cry...
Great great acting of BOTH. BUT my special thx goes to Jared. He rocked the episode, he was amazing. Love him for that...
Jaredina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't read the comments yet because I just watched it and my GOD! I'm still crying. It looked like a series finale. Honestly. I love it!

What are the odds that both Sammy and Lucifer were called "a monster" by both their brothers. I love the parallelism in this show. Amazing writing. I can't think of anything now as I'm just so overwhelmed.

Jared! Jared! Where do I begin. I think after this episode, I'm pretty sure I'm a Jared fan for life!
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely for life!

Ya the paralleilism between Lucifier/Michael and Sam/Dean was amazing
Old 05-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it did look like a series finale, Gay. It could have been one, but it isn't. & that is what's super exciting about it.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

It felt like one to me too and that's probably because of Kripke wanting it to feel like this storyline was completely over
Old 05-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, I sense that, too Nat While I'm glad that it isn't over. I was actually ok with the end, if it was the series finale.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would have been too, but Im glad its not because now Sammy has a chance to be around
Old 05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if it was the series finale, I would've wanted more emotional scenes between Sam and Dean.

I'm not sure where would they go from here though. Totally clueless.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappySquared (View Post)
if it was the series finale, I would've wanted more emotional scenes between Sam and Dean.

I'm not sure where would they go from here though. Totally clueless.
Just take your time, and wade through the comments. I can't wait for your response.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll watch it again this weekend. I hate work.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it again last night and cried again