Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie_dakota (View Post)
Okay, so I've stayed away since I watched the episode because I was living in the land of denial, but now that I've read the posts since the epi aired, I'm not depressed, I'm laughing hysterically. Many of you have such a good outlook on this whole thing and I'm still holding out hope with the rest of you that Claude is the real daddy. I don't just want him to be her father because I'm a Paire shipper, I actually think it would make for a better story.
We do, too. Us "Paire-Takers" can keep our sense of humor, even when we've been b****-slapped in the face!

Quote:
Kring actually said that we like them because they're young and attractive?! The way they look at each other and they chemistry that ignites my tv screen has nothing to do with the fact that they are good looking people. Is he trying to tick off his fans even more? Yes, I will admit that I was probably a Paire shipper before the show aired just because I thought they looked the closest in age and would be cute together. What really drew me in though was Peter's determination to "save the cheerleader" and the few scenes they actually had. Whatever is betweeen them is magical and has nothing to do with their looks. If he was going for a family vibe in those scenes, I personally think he missed it. I don't get a family vibe from them, a friendly one yes, but not family. Of course, I always wanted them to be friends first and a couple later.
A lot of us felt that way, too. We didn't want them to start out as a couple right away. Sometimes, the best things come to those who wait. And, I think it's safe to say that a lot of us wanted to Kring after reading that article. I think I'm going to send in a response to TV Guide.

Quote:
Age doesn't bother me, them being uncle/neice does. If this is the way it's staying and we don't find out later that it was a mistake, then it just feels like a waste of really great chemistry.
It would feel like a waste of chemistry. I still think Paire would need to wait a few years before a relationship -- if we get our wish and it does happen -- because they need to get to know each other and I think it wouldn't be quite so hard for some to accept if she were of legal age at the time. Kring needs to stop screwing with Claire's age, for sure. But, look at some of the ships on other shows: we've already talked about "Buffy," but what about Derek/Meredith on Grey's Anatomy. I know they are both very much adults, but I think it would be safe to say that Derek is probably about 10 years older than Meredith because he's an established neurosurgeon and she's just in her first year of internship. I'm sure there are others, but you get the point
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

I don't care about the age difference. I think it makes it more interesting and I love the fact that they are so different from the other couples on TV. I'm sick of seeing the same stuff over and over again. I was so happy that Paire was different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
The next title thread should be

Remembering that Paire Feeling & demanding a DNA Test!

Save the Paire Romance and you will Save the World
I love the second title. About the first I was thinking about that Maybe Nathan asks for a DNA test and turns out to be negative!
Old 02-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

My take on the conversation Peter and Nathan would have when it comes to Paire! Enjoy!

Peter:"You son of a bitch!"

Nathan:"Ouch Peter! I got an election to win."

Peter:"You screwed up my life! You know I loved her why did you have to mess everything up!

Nathan:"No you screwed it up when you saved her! I can't help it if she is my daughter!"

Peter:"Thats right Nathan I saved her and I will stop at nothing from saving her again! I am her Hero NOT YOU!

Nathan: But I'm her father. You get it right?

Peter: Yeah I get it! I sell you out to Linderman so fast your head will spin and it won't be from frying around the block if you know what I mean! I demand a DNA test!

Nathan"Peter you wouldn't!

Peter:" Oh watch me! For your sake I am hopeing that DNA test is fase it would look bad for the election."

Nathan: Look Peter can't this wait until after November 8th! I am this close to winning the election! I don't need you to start yet another family scandel for the press to talk about!

Peter: You sick son of a bitch the election thats all you can think about! Nathan I lost the love of my life because you might be her father and all you are concerned about is the Damn election!

Nathan: "Look Pete let me level with ya. I know you saved her and all but so what people get saved all the time by Heroes. The fact of the matter is I am Claires father and wether you like it or not you are her Uncle Not Her Hero. Your not in love with her she is 17 for goodness sake!

Peter:"18 I have you know! Claire is 18 she is legal! Love doesn't know numbers if two people are in love they can't help it! When the DNA test comes back you will see."

Nathan:"Even if the DNA test comes back wrong Claire is 18 and you are 26! It is wrong and crazy on so many levels!

Peter:"Oh and flying around and having super powers is not crazy!

Nathan:"Oh Peter get over the fact that we do have super powers. Quite day dreaming and wake up. Claire is my daughter whether you like it or not!

Peter:"I hate you!"

Nathan:Ouch Peter watch the face!

Peter:"I will see you in court and I will Save The Cheerleader and Save the World and be with Claire!

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-07-2007 at 09:32 PM
Old 02-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

I love it!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww, that was great.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

whew read all the posts on this forum. now i can reply
okay so nathan is the father, i'm still goign to be a paire fan-let it be known that in kring's world their related fictional character but in out minds and fics that can be unrelated how ever we want!!-
i would love if their was more to the story of claires real father, like it turns out to be claude but if kring is not going to change then lets hope peter isn't related.

i thought i read that kring is undecided on whether to make peter adoptive or not-
maybe later on kring will change things around.

i love how peter talked about claire and when he got out of control, claude punched him- me and my sister laughed!! he's goign crazy after learning he's related to claire!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Glad you enjoyed it! It was hysterical to make! I will do one from Claires point of view as well!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 02-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostpinguin (View Post)
whew read all the posts on this forum. now i can reply
okay so nathan is the father, i'm still goign to be a paire fan-let it be known that in kring's world their related fictional character but in out minds and fics that can be unrelated how ever we want!!-
i would love if their was more to the story of claires real father, like it turns out to be claude but if kring is not going to change then lets hope peter isn't related.

i thought i read that kring is undecided on whether to make peter adoptive or not-
maybe later on kring will change things around.

i love how peter talked about claire and when he got out of control, claude punched him- me and my sister laughed!! he's goign crazy after learning he's related to claire!!!
which reminds me, I'm sorta wondering right now when he said "how she made me feel!" it's just like well i'm just all what type of feeling did he like get.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Maybe sparks and the feeling of being alive being she healed him in many ways! Ok mind out if the gutter
Old 02-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

yeah right now my mind is also in the gutter... but its the only thing saving me from the concept of claire petrelli
Old 02-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

haha.

i'm wondering. well, i'm sure he felt most definitely dis-likeness towards isaac when he channeled him.

some reasons he channeled claire? she made him feel needed? made him feel that he was actually somebody. like you know when he jumped in the pilot.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Erin, I absofabulously love that photo essay!

I just went over to tv.com and my god. Anyone who says they even like the idea of Paire years into the future are called "child molesters" and "gross." That's just cruel. Everyone has their own opinion but you don't call someone that just because you don't like their opinion. Now, if Peter had naked pictures of 13 year-olds on his walls and flogged the bishop every morning to them, then it would be an entirely different story!

I'm hitting the pillow, but I'll see you all tomorrow. Maybe we'll have a new thread and possibly some good or at least hopeful news.
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-06-2007, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tinkie (View Post)
Erin, I absofabulously love that photo essay!
Thanks I swear I should write for Heroes!

OMG if we start a new Paire thread we SO have to put my Peter Nathan photo essay in the first post being it is so funny and classic! I loved making it!

You know what if people are flying around, time traveling, painting the future, can heal themself, invisible, and are absorbing powers then why can't people who are half their age be together! In the movie Sleepy Hollow it worked so why not Peter and Claire.

As far as I am concerned when it comes to the world of Heroes anything goes!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-06-2007 at 11:53 PM
Old 02-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

there's been some that's been great the whole relationship between two people who have a huge age difference. but now, it's an addition that they are uncle/niece.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive One (View Post)
there's been some that's been great the whole relationship between two people who have a huge age difference. but now, it's an addition that they are uncle/niece.
Yes that is why Peter is going to court in my Nathan Peter photo essay world
Closed Thread   Post New Thread