Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I was going to say "peter/claire insect(sp?) at its BEST"

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 02-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hey i'm passing on the word about our questions, i've hit a board on livejournal and i'll try to continue over the next few days. The more people willing to do it the better
Cool, we'll see how many people we get who are interested. The questions are guidelines: people could do it in question format; letter format; or just write whatever they want to say, as long as they take the time to do it. And, we'll send them in to TPTB. You never know if you never try.

It's nice to see that there are people who are still interested in Paire. We'll see what develops.

Anyone else have suggestions?
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
Well, on Heroes I think Peter and Claire would have the cool family connection and make a great family dyanmic. On AU/otherwise....hehe...*tries to look innocent*
I'm so right there with you!

It's also wonderful to see that so many of us who might like Paire for different reasons all come to this thread and get along. I wish more threads were like this one.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY (View Post)
I was going to say "peter/claire insect(sp?) at its BEST"

Angie
I gotta say, I don't condone incest but I love your tagline.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want them to have a brotherly relationship or whatever. I want them to be a couple! This uncle/niece thing sucks!!! I hope Nathan not to be Claire's dad or Peter not to be his brother. I don't care what's the storyline but I really hope they are not related.

I think we should do a petition online.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

The next title thread should be

Remembering that Paire Feeling & demanding a DNA Test!

Save the Paire Romance and you will Save the World
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-06-2007 at 08:30 PM
Old 02-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyxamazing (View Post)
i had just started getting into the Paire ship, i had originally shipped zach/claire(still do),but then i saw the great chemistry peter and claire had and i thought they would be really good together.i agree with butterflygirl..why nathan??
I really like the Zach/Claire relationship, too, but I didn't really want it to be romantic. I love their friendship. Theya re so accepting of each other, a lot like Peter/Claire.

I think the writers thought it would be really cool to have Nathan have a past he has to deal with and something that would force him to do some growing up and think about someone else first. Maybe it would have been better if Milo/Hayden had not had so much chemistry. I really don't think Kring & Co. expected the fan reaction on Peter/Claire.

Then again, as we've said, a politican with an illegitimate child is so shocking! I really hope Kring has more up his sleeves than what we've learned thus far. There's still, what, at least eight episodes to go this season. Who knows what could happen.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
The next title thread should be

Remembering that Paire Feeling & demanding a DNA Test!

Save the Paire Romance and you will Save the World
I love those Erin. I really like the DNA test idea! I'm flashing back to Elusive's comments last night and our editorializing: Maury! Maury! Maury!

Old 02-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

New Thread title

"Peter & Claire: Because Everyone Loves Flipper Babies"
Old 02-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

okay.. that was a good laugh!!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxFisher (View Post)
New Thread title

"Peter & Claire: Because Everyone Loves Flipper Babies"

Anyone else feel like they need a nice cold Corona or a shot of Tequila after the last week, especially the last 24 hours?

Old 02-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay, so I've stayed away since I watched the episode because I was living in the land of denial, but now that I've read the posts since the epi aired, I'm not depressed, I'm laughing hysterically. Many of you have such a good outlook on this whole thing and I'm still holding out hope with the rest of you that Claude is the real daddy. I don't just want him to be her father because I'm a Paire shipper, I actually think it would make for a better story.

Kring actually said that we like them because they're young and attractive?! The way they look at each other and they chemistry that ignites my tv screen has nothing to do with the fact that they are good looking people. Is he trying to tick off his fans even more? Yes, I will admit that I was probably a Paire shipper before the show aired just because I thought they looked the closest in age and would be cute together. What really drew me in though was Peter's determination to "save the cheerleader" and the few scenes they actually had. Whatever is betweeen them is magical and has nothing to do with their looks. If he was going for a family vibe in those scenes, I personally think he missed it. I don't get a family vibe from them, a friendly one yes, but not family. Of course, I always wanted them to be friends first and a couple later.

Age doesn't bother me, them being uncle/neice does. If this is the way it's staying and we don't find out later that it was a mistake, then it just feels like a waste of really great chemistry.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tinkie (View Post)
I gotta say, I don't condone incest but I love your tagline.
I dont condone incest either this is my first couple that I like that MIGHT be incest so...But I wont let this one go

ANgie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 02-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Total Fan

I just watched the episode and boy was I disappointed...that totally ruins my Peter/Claire fantasy...
Icon
Old 02-06-2007, 10:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY (View Post)
I dont condone incest either this is my first couple that I like that MIGHT be incest so...But I wont let this one go

ANgie
I know Angie! I feel like I should feel like a perv, but I can't just yet. I'm not 100 percent convinced this is the end for us, so, I intend to carry, Let's hope we get some good news.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread