Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2007, 01:41 AM
Loyal Fan

lovin it Loease! spread the paire love

i can never stop wondering about Peter's dreams. In the new episode we see the camera switching from claude and claire alot, so it makes me wonder...
and has anyone considered-just my opinion-that claude may be evil?-the reason why he's laughing in the dream?
Old 01-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I won't give up on Paire but what has Kristen been saying? They aren't related sooo..is it the age difference thing? But I agree, Paire has been promoted a lot of ways which is just great...

Idk..I don't trust Claude as much as I can throw him personally...
Old 01-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray (View Post)
Is that Natalie and Allison in your avie? Love them.

And double triple yay for them not being related.
Hehe yay for you loving Natison and yay for Paire not being related!! =D
Old 01-27-2007, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good thing they are not related. Lets go Paire. I am hoping for them. I know everyone is talking about the age thing but it is a TV show. I think they have great chemistry. Better than any of the others on that show right now. I for one am hoping for Peter and Claire .
Old 01-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They are the perfect "Paire"

I think, even if they never got together, the writers understand that they have quite the fanbase and they don't want to disregard the idea completely...no need to ruin amazing potential.

☂Rae
Old 01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Isn't Claire legal for him anyway? She's 17 right? I read that in a fanfic..
Old 01-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Umm...I don't think that Claire's age has been officially declared. I know that Hayden is 17. And I think that we've all just assumed that her character is the same age as her. But they have made Peter 3 years younger than his actual age. So Claire could be 16 right now for all we know. But I prefer to think of her as 17 legal in some states.

Yeah, I'm happy that the incest fear has past. Flowers in the Attic is a good book, but incest is not.

ETA:
If Claude turns out to be evil, will that mean that Claire's evil too. Ooo...wouldn't that be something. That would definitely be an obstacle for the Paire relationship-hopefully-to-be.

Ugh... we just have to ignore Kristen because she says...
Spoiler:

Keep the Paire Hope Alive!

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚

Last edited by Carie M.; 01-27-2007 at 08:22 PM
Old 01-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)
Umm...I don't think that Claire's age has been officially declared. I know that Hayden is 17. And I think that we've all just assumed that her character is the same age as her. But they have made Peter 3 years younger than his actual age. So Claire could be 16 right now for all we know. But I prefer to think of her as 17 legal in some states.

Yeah, I'm happy that the incest fear has past. Flowers in the Attic is a good book, but incest is not.

ETA:
If Claude turns out to be evil, will that mean that Claire's evil too. Ooo...wouldn't that be something. That would definitely be an obstacle for the Paire relationship-hopefully-to-be.

Ugh... we just have to ignore Kristen because she says...
Spoiler:

Keep the Paire Hope Alive!
evil claire would be so awesome because it totally changes the whole save the cheerleader, save the world. it sorta like what if claire was suppose to die during that homecoming and saving her made a total dent on the future that it changes her.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

no, i read in a interview on hayden somewhere and she was asked on college stuff and then she asked how long her contract was fro the show and her mother said six seasons-or years-can't remeber exactly-so paire has it's chance!
Old 01-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostpinguin (View Post)
no, i read in a interview on hayden somewhere and she was asked on college stuff and then she asked how long her contract was fro the show and her mother said six seasons-or years-can't remeber exactly-so paire has it's chance!
yeah i saw that too. aww hayden.

----------

it was sad that the tvguide covers didn't have peter and claire.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostpinguin (View Post)
I hadn't read that. I'm so happy that Paire is a definite possibility! Thanks for posting that nice tidbit. TPTB know we want it to happen. Now we just have to endure the wait to see if they will follow through w/it for the fans of the biggest ship on the show. That's all. If they do right by them, it will be so worth it.

Yeah evil Claire would be great to see. Although can you imagine what it would do to Peter when he found out that he was responsible for saving her.

I can't believe they separated Peter/Claire on the tv guide covers. They would've sold more mags if they would've at least put them on the same cover. Hello! Wake up tv guide people!

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 01-28-2007, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Heya guys

I'm a new Aussie Paire fan. Could I please be added to the list?

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 01-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Haha I was wondering why they didn't have a bit of Paire on the covers too.

I don't want to read the spoilers..is it just really bad? I'm not giving up on Paire ever

Whoo 6 years? We are SO getting Paire

How can Claire be evil if Claude might be? Unless it's in the genes..lol.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hello everyone I never post here, but when I saw these new pics, I just had too. Milo&Hayden are just too adorable:

"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 01-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

i love those pics above!!! they are so cute when they are in candids.

im mad they didn't do a peter/clare cover, or at least them near each other... because that seems like a main ship for heroes, even if its just a theory for now
Closed Thread   Post New Thread