Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

okay so no paire scenes... but at least claire asked to see peter! that is a start
Old 01-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Tinkie (View Post)
You totally beat me to that little tidbit! I just did a little happy dance over it when Peter's mom said it! That gives me some hope.

Plus, that means he's my age and I can totally fan myself now with no shame!

I'm scared to read these spoilers if they are so terrible. I dunno, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. They could be putting stuff out just to confuse us or give us mulitple possibilities. Then again, they could be changing things up because they see how much people are getting invested in it and want to draw it out? I can't think about it too much or I"ll drive myself nutters.

I just can't believe that I am actually sitting here and able to respond to a show as it airs from home!
haha!1 Well.. they are not soo much as Spoilers. It's just some CLUES* I guess that make you go ehh!? Wtf!? lol.. I cant really make sense of them.. Gotta read between the lines.lol.

Making him younger*Peter* Is good cuz now.. it's possible P/C could go Canon on the show... around season 4 or 5! hehe
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybozi (View Post)
haha!1 Well.. they are not soo much as Spoilers. It's just some CLUES* I guess that make you go ehh!? Wtf!? lol.. I cant really make sense of them.. Gotta read between the lines.lol.

Making him younger*Peter* Is good cuz now.. it's possible P/C could go Canon on the show... around season 4 or 5! hehe
LOL! You're right. It could happen after a few seasons, I think. There's definitely plenty of interest and chemistry and, I still think it could slowly build up to something more. I'm ready for the long and bumpy ride. I actually had a theory on this I posted on the last thread, but I didn't know how to do the spoiler box thing so I don't think anybody read it.

I'm glad there was that moment where she asked to see Peter. Then, how it showed her in his dreams several times makes me think they will have a relationship of some sort and that it will hopefully build to more. He's seeing all the people that he's going to meet one day who are involved in the events so he'll known them at the right time.

OT: I know we talk about Zack here on the thread sometime as to we like him as Claire's friend. In that respect, I'm so glad he's back in the loop now! Claire needs someone she can trust because, right now, she can't go to Peter and he's got his own issues to deal with, too. They'll meet up again. They have to because there's just too much possibility for it not to happen. Have faith!
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 01-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey ..as long as their relationship is anything OTHER then "blood related" lol. Then I will be happy. Yeah, Im glad Zach is back!!! =D
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 01-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Addicted Fan

New thread in time for a new episode!

I'm okay with the fact that there were no Paire scenes tonight, because they each have their own things to deal with. I was just happy that she said she wanted to see him and that she was a part of his dream.

I felt really bad for her when she said she wanted to see him. Obviously she's feeling very alone right now and she probably just wants to be with someone who's different like her. That's why I agree that it's a good thing she's got Zack back.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

We're already onto a new thread? That's so great! the title, btw.
I didn't get to see the new ep live. Won't get to see it til this weekend. Which sucks. Can't get my Milo/Peter/Paire fix til then. Oh well.

I hear there were no paire scenes. I figured there wouldn't be, but I was hoping for maybe a mention. It's nice to hear that Claire asked for Peter. Which we already knew was coming. So Peter dreamt of Claire? I love it! To know that they're on each other's minds is good enough for me since it's only season one. Especially since Homecoming/Fallout were more than we could've ever asked for really. So unexpected how much they were going to explode w/chemistry on our screens once they had scenes together. Zach/Simone kept me from seeing that something so much better was coming along. Which made for a nice surprise.

BTW, I just adored Milo/Hayden at the GG's! It was actually better than I thought it would be. Halo getting the spotlight the most...the looks, the smiles, the touching. It sure made up for Milo's absense at the PCA's. (I'm sure he had a good excuse for not being there. And I'm not bitter at all about it. ) YES INDEED, it is going to be fun to see what the future holds for these two. Milo looked SO HOT! And Hayden's dress...wow..it rocked! I do believe that they were the best looking *couple* there. Yes, I was kidding about the whole couple thing. It also was good to see the whole cast there. Especially since they didn't win. I'm telling you right now, Heroes/Masi were ROBBED! It's just as simple as that...they were robbed.

I'm so glad Heroes is finally back! Even if I haven't got to see it yet. Did the promo for the next ep have any Peter/Claire in it?

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 01-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)
We're already onto a new thread? That's so great! the title, btw.
I didn't get to see the new ep live. Won't get to see it til this weekend. Which sucks. Can't get my Milo/Peter/Paire fix til then. Oh well.

I hear there were no paire scenes. I figured there wouldn't be, but I was hoping for maybe a mention. It's nice to hear that Claire asked for Peter. Which we already knew was coming. So Peter dreamt of Claire? I love it! To know that they're on each other's minds is good enough for me since it's only season one. Especially since Homecoming/Fallout were more than we could've ever asked for really. So unexpected how much they were going to explode w/chemistry on our screens once they had scenes together. Zach/Simone kept me from seeing that something so much better was coming along. Which made for a nice surprise.

BTW, I just adored Milo/Hayden at the GG's! It was actually better than I thought it would be. Halo getting the spotlight the most...the looks, the smiles, the touching. It sure made up for Milo's absense at the PCA's. (I'm sure he had a good excuse for not being there. And I'm not bitter at all about it. ) YES INDEED, it is going to be fun to see what the future holds for these two. Milo looked SO HOT! And Hayden's dress...wow..it rocked! I do believe that they were the best looking *couple* there. Yes, I was kidding about the whole couple thing. It also was good to see the whole cast there. Especially since they didn't win. I'm telling you right now, Heroes/Masi were ROBBED! It's just as simple as that...they were robbed.

I'm so glad Heroes is finally back! Even if I haven't got to see it yet. Did the promo for the next ep have any Peter/Claire in it?
they were both in the preview. i can't wait for the whole claire/mother!!!! thingy.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh good! Yeah the whole Claire/mom storyline is going to be a good one. Was there alot of Milo/Peter in tonight's epi?

Old 01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carie M. (View Post)
Oh good! Yeah the whole Claire/mom storyline is going to be a good one. Was there alot of Milo/Peter in tonight's epi?
everyone had some fairly good amount of scenes. peter scared me in the end. dude. hehe.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I was around last night and wanted to close the previous one when it reached 300 posts, but was unable to due to this 'server busy' error.

Carry on.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"I want to talk to Peter Petrelli"
"You're not suppose to remember Peter Petrelli" and yet she does.

☂Rae
Old 01-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the eppie! claire/Zach are soo cute! I felt soo bad for her! ='[ & omg. I actually LIKED Simone in this episode! LMAO. Seee...when she's positive its all goooddd... lol

No P/C true..but we learned something VERY important about Peter! hehe.. 9 years ain't that bad.
If P/C doesn't work out..Imma Nathan/Hiro shipper! LMAO. These two are too much
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 01-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Now finding out that Peter is 26 and Paire's age difference is only by 9 yrs is a good thing. I swear it's like tptb were reading our posts. You know the ones where we were worrying over the exact age difference and if it was too huge of one. Nine years isn't bad at all. Hey at least it's out of the double digits. Not that that would've been bad or anything.

It's nice that Claire has Zach. Just because Paire can't be together (right now) doesn't mean I want them to be alone til they can be. They have to have other loves/relationships/deep friendships in their lives before they find love with each other. And Claire/Zach are so cute. Reminds me of puppy love. But when I see Paire together I see real love...True Love in the future for them. And as everyone knows that can wait. It just needs time to build/grow to become what it is to become.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmuchforhappy (View Post)
okay so no paire scenes... but at least claire asked to see peter! that is a start
It is.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Bella, I added you.

I so envy you all for already seeing the episode. It's around lunch time here in Vienna and I'm in work, which means I can't see it for another 5 or 6 hours.

But, it's great news that Peter is 26 and not 30 as Kring announced earlier.