Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am catching up on This Is Us, and I just watched the 4x16 cliffhanger! I truly thought I put the fire behind me... and I truly believed I forgave Kate but then that ending happened.

I'm about to watch 4x17 right now,
But, URG KATE! Screaming about a dog when a fire is going on... ungrateful selfish a%....

And I've loved Kate this season but man did that just bring up the memories. lol
Kate should always blame herself for what happened.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, you know that Jack couldn't let Katie-girl's dog die, Tia.

What about the ending of 4x16 bothered you, Tia?

I like that Milo got more screen time lately.
Old 03-24-2020, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Awww, you know that Jack couldn't let Katie-girl's dog die, Tia.

What about the ending of 4x16 bothered you, Tia?

I like that Milo got more screen time lately.
He would’ve if his ungrateful daughter wasn’t screaming for him to go in... caring more about the dog life than her own father.... smh.

What bothered me was getting back to that place where I disliked Kate since I loved her this entire season thus far. Lol

Also 5x17 was good and not cool manipulation by Randall even if I understood it 50%.... still wasn’t the right way to handle it... also I loved that the therapist was saying everything that I was thinking... Randall fantasy life wouldn’t had happened if Jack stayed alive... I want my Jack alive but everything would’ve been different if he lived and be probably wouldn’t have met or bonded with Beth... everyone’s life would’ve been different.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I think that if Jack had lived, Randall's life probably wouldn't have gone either way. I think he still could've met Beth because they'd still both go to the same college, but the rest of it would probably be different. Randall would live his own life not feeling the need to look after Rebecca all the time after Kevin and Kate left.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still don't know if he would've met Beth... I believe certain events in your life change the course of everything.

And that fight with Kevin and Randall was brutal. Jack would be so disappointed in both of them.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Randall and Beth would've still both gone to the same college, so it's a good chance.

Yeah, that fight between Randall and Kevin was rough. But Randall has just been way over the top lately. I think Miguel resents what Randall is doing as well.

Oh, and who do you think Kevin is married to in the future? He's raising his twin daughter and son that he had with Madison, but is he married to Madison in the future, or Cassidy, or Sophie? This is like How I Met Your Mother.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still believe in Sophie... Madison isn't a bad person or anything, I just don't want that. lol
Cassidy... no... I just didn't see the chemistry between JH and Jennifer. It was my least favorite relationship for Kevin so I am happy it didn't go futher.

With Randall, I am so conflicted because yes his methods were terrible HOWEVER if it extended Rebecca's life, than I can't say it was the wrong decision and sometimes you have to use strong hard methods to produce results. I still believe that Rebecca was wrong to keep the truth away from Randall about seeing his father HOWEVER, I believe it was the right decision because it made Randall be the man he grew up to be without having a biological father who was into drugs and all of that. Or even have that rejection.

However, I was team Kevin in the fight with Randall because I don't believe he meant a word but I believe Randall was tearing into Kevin so much that he had to make a come back and I didn't feel sad for Randall at all after all that nonsense he said to Kevin, although I believe that huge argument that Kevin and Randall had is what made Kevin act better towards Madison news of being pregnant.

I have to say I do love that he got Madison pregnant because it's realistic... sometimes accidental pregnancies happen and the parents don't always end up together so every relationship doesn't have to be perfect...

Poor Jack though... his 2 sons.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I think that Randall's psychiatrist was right on about what his issues were, and I think that's the reason that Randall is doing what he's doing. He's not respecting Rebecca's wishes, he's trying to redeem himself for Jack and William. Randall is quite possibly OCD and manic depressive. He wants everything to be in his control, but no such control exists. Kevin as an addict already knows this.

Well, I think that Madison dies and Kevin ends up with Sophie. I agree with you, I'm team Sophie as well. I actually think that Cassidy ends up with Nicky. Notice how he's got a wedding ring on in the future as well? It would be a shame if Cassidy couldn't patch things up with her husband, but it would make more sense if she ended up with Nicky than Kevin.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ YES! You are completely correct. That's my issue with Randall is that every single thing has to go according to plan or he freaks out so he has extreme OCD and yep, manic depressive. However, to call out Kevin like that pissed me off... I guess he forgot about those times where Kevin shut everything out to help him with all his damn panic attacks. Whatever.

Oh wow... that seems pretty pausable. Especially since Madision never expected to be pregnant since she didn't think it'd be possible. That'd be pretty sad.
Cassidy ending up with Nicky? So you don't think her things will work itself out with her husband? lol
Old 04-05-2020, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ YES! You are completely correct. That's my issue with Randall is that every single thing has to go according to plan or he freaks out so he has extreme OCD and yep, manic depressive. However, to call out Kevin like that pissed me off... I guess he forgot about those times where Kevin shut everything out to help him with all his damn panic attacks. Whatever.

Oh wow... that seems pretty pausable. Especially since Madision never expected to be pregnant since she didn't think it'd be possible. That'd be pretty sad.
Cassidy ending up with Nicky? So you don't think her things will work itself out with her husband? lol
Thanks for agreeing with me, Tia. It's rare that this happens.

Yep, Kevin ran out on his own Broadway stage debut to be with Randall when he needed him. It's what Jack would've done.

Yeah, I'm guessing that Madison dies in childbirth, which is cruel, I know. I don't want Madison to die. She's been such a great friend to Kate. But at the same time I really don't see Kevin still being married to her in the future when you know he's still in love with Sophie. I liked Sophie's expression when she saw Kevin's cologne ad. It's possible that he could be sharing custody with Madison, but who knows? I'm pretty sure that Kevin does get engaged to Madison because a year from now he's talking about his pregnant fiancé. But I think he did that just so that his kids would have a father and mother and wouldn't be born out of wedlock.

Well, Cassidy is still in the picture, and she did have a somewhat sad expression on her face when she came to pick up Nicky for their meeting.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes it is rare although I feel with Heroes, we agree... well sort of. lol

Kevin sure did. That was one of Kevin both moments that showed the heart that he has. I feel if anything Kevin should feel the most left out. For Rebecca, Randall was the favorite. For Jack, Kate was the daddy's girl which sort of left Kevin in the middle and in a way feeling closer to Sophie and her mother over his family at times.

I wouldn't be that heartbroken if Sophie/Kevin didn't end up together because I do believe all first loves do not end up together and Kevin really need to make amends for keep hearing Sophie... when he said he see his future with Sophie and it's not good... he pretty much said he saw how depressed he'd be in a future with Sophie which of course let her dump him once and for all for she could remember him by the good memories. So, Kevin really do need to make a great effort to truly change and stop hurting Sophie since it seems she's the one who always ends up hurt in this relationship. I do love your storyline though! If This Is Us goes with that than brilliant!

We will definitely see if you will be correct about Cassidy and Nicky.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think we agree on a lot when it comes to Heroes.

Yep, you've said everything I've said about Kevin. Katie was Jack's favorite, Randall was Rebecca's, and Kevin was the odd man out. I just with Rebecca and Jack realized how much they were alienating Kevin back when he was a kid.

Well, Kevin was a different person when he said that to Sophie. He didn't even know he was an addict at the time, and now he's recovering and sober, and I think that last episode with Kevin and Sophie at her mom's funeral really brought things full circle. I actually do think they could be endgame. I really don't think that Kevin would end up with someone he's not in love with, like Madison, and Cassidy is just too different from Kevin.

I hope I am right about Kevin and Sophie, and Cassidy and Nicky. I'd hate to be right about Madison, though.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well it could be the case of Kevin falling in love with Madison while she's pregnant... that's pretty much possible.
Old 04-26-2020, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nah, I still don't think so. I still think Sophie is gonna be the one.
Old 11-28-2020, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You still think that? lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread