View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 05:36 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I still believe in Sophie... Madison isn't a bad person or anything, I just don't want that. lol
Cassidy... no... I just didn't see the chemistry between JH and Jennifer. It was my least favorite relationship for Kevin so I am happy it didn't go futher.

With Randall, I am so conflicted because yes his methods were terrible HOWEVER if it extended Rebecca's life, than I can't say it was the wrong decision and sometimes you have to use strong hard methods to produce results. I still believe that Rebecca was wrong to keep the truth away from Randall about seeing his father HOWEVER, I believe it was the right decision because it made Randall be the man he grew up to be without having a biological father who was into drugs and all of that. Or even have that rejection.

However, I was team Kevin in the fight with Randall because I don't believe he meant a word but I believe Randall was tearing into Kevin so much that he had to make a come back and I didn't feel sad for Randall at all after all that nonsense he said to Kevin, although I believe that huge argument that Kevin and Randall had is what made Kevin act better towards Madison news of being pregnant.

I have to say I do love that he got Madison pregnant because it's realistic... sometimes accidental pregnancies happen and the parents don't always end up together so every relationship doesn't have to be perfect...

Poor Jack though... his 2 sons.