Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

do you think we could have a caitlin/west shipping thread instead? it's like an anti thread but not quite the same and only people who want to go there will go there. what do you think about that possibility?
"twas not my lips you kissed but my soul"
Old 07-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

I won't have any problem with that thread but I don't think anyone ships west/caitlin. But if anyone does they can go there but since I'm not a shipper I will not open that thread and bash them. People are entitled to their own opinion, so if they like west/caitlin let them be happy
Old 07-27-2008, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

i don't think anyone actually does ship them but well it would interesting if that was to happen i meant it as being a half anti-thread where people can say whatever they want about caitlin and west so people aren't offended in other threads cos some people do like those two charcters
Old 07-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

I think it not necessary to make that as a bashing thread, but a shippers only. If people want to bash about claire/west they can do so in paire thread without offending the shippers in the other thread
Old 07-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

maybe i know a few people who do want a c/w thread though, lauren does, caitlin has it in her sig i think
Old 07-27-2008, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

They want the thread only to bash them?
Old 07-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

well it was decided already that we didnt need Anti Threads here..

Plus there is not really a need to have them because everyone talks in their own ships anyways.. Bashing a couple just sends negative energy
Old 07-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

i guess it's a place to "vent their anger" i dunno some of it may be crack, some of it discussion, some of it storymaking, roleplaying, jokes etc. we don't have one so i'm not sure how it would turn out. but i'm willing to trial it, see how it goes. besides here on the heroes board we are nothing like the warzone that is oth. we know when to stop and we aren't vicious people anyway. lost, BTVS and degrassi all have had anti threads for years and because people are sensible with them they have never gotten out of hand and have never had to be closed. i want to see if we can achieve that cos i think we can
Old 07-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the fact that even an elimination game got out of hand is proof that anti threads would not work here Jasmine had enough bother dealing with that, let alone if she had to deal with a bunch of anti threads, heh.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the echo fades (View Post)
I think the fact that even an elimination game got out of hand is proof that anti threads would not work here Jasmine had enough bother dealing with that, let alone if she had to deal with a bunch of anti threads, heh.
there was an elimination game??? i never knew about that
Old 07-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

well we had a anti caitlin thread i think it was anti caitlin and peter maybe.. anyways it got closed because Jess and Stjepo decided we didnt need one plus it was weird we had one to begin with haha

plus caitlin and west arent even in the picture anymore
Old 07-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyinfatuated (View Post)

well we had a anti caitlin thread i think it was anti caitlin and peter maybe.. anyways it got closed because Jess and Stjepo decided we didnt need one plus it was weird we had one to begin with haha

plus caitlin and west arent even in the picture anymore
you just made an excellent point but people still talk about them regularly i mean it's not like people are pretending they were never in the show hahaha
Old 07-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

they were the mistakes of vol 2.. that is why they are gone
Old 07-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Old 07-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

As much as we would like to ignore there exitance, they were there, & the loose ends they left may still bring them back. I still like the idea of a "Sylar eats West's brain" appreciation thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread