Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2024, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Heroes Trivia #5: Movies Character Trivia ~ Show Us What You Know about Your Favorite Movie Characters

Heroes Board Movie Trivia
Starts March 25

Welcome to Heroes Board Movie Character Trivia. This will consist of 4 weeks of Asking and Answering each others Movie character trivia questions

State Date: 3/25/24
Prizes: This will be based off the number of Active participants. The Winner is guaranteed 40 posts [minimum of 3 participants]. The participants will award at 10 points on the winners board and I'll also give 10-15 posts

Registration

You may sign up by replying IN this thread by submitting your 5 favorite Movie characters. Since it will probably be less than 6 people playing. There is NO MultiVerse here....if you pick Superman...that will include all of his movies. There will be NO TV characters included in this one because not everyone has Disney Plus/ Peacock/ Hulu/ Amazon Prime/ etc.... Once a character is taken.... nobody else can select him/ her.

Character Trivia: Movie characters selected should be POPULAR ones that everyone knows so they can ask you questions about it. Marvel, DC LoTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek. Indiana Jones are all good examples of popular movie franchises.
You can compete casually or competitively
Asking/ Answering should Trivia only takes 5 or less minutes daily

Movie Characters Trivia Guidelines

1. Pick 5 Movie Characters to make your Movie Character Roster. Once a character is taken, the others will have to select someone else. This will give participants an idea of what types of questions to ask.

2. You will get a Point for Asking movie character Questions to your fellow player. You may ask two questions to each player. If you ask one player 2 questions...the other participants must get 2 questions from you also to make it fair. [If you ask a specific question, you need to state the Movie Title in your question because of all of the movies with that character appeared in].
You will get a point for each question you answer correctly.

3. If an Unregistered person comes in wants to ask open ended Movie Trivia question- first come first serve for anyone to answer. You may earn at least two additional points. This may increase if more questions are asked.

4. Any rare conflicts will be resolved by the person stating the source of the correct answer or I will resolve it

5. So let's say 4 participants are playing.... Player A [lets call him Bugs Bunny] asks 2 questions to 3 other players...that's 6 points. Let's say he gets 5/6 questions correct that day...that's 11 points total for that day.

6. All Questions are good for 24 hours starting at the time the Player asks

7. Everyone keeps track of their own points...daily...by just adding the previous total to your daily points earned Example: Day X - 24 pts total so far plus 11 points earned on Day X = 35

Prize
- The Winner gets at least posts 40 from me and the Other participants combined [so teach player rewards 10 or so posts on the Winner's board of their choosing]
- In the past, Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for Fridays unanswered questions as well as Sharing is Caring, which means if you post the MAX 5 posts of Participants boards like Movies or the Borgais you will get awarded 5 points.

Movie Character Rosters
Alison 52- wk1
1. Indiana Jones
2. Chewbacca
3. R2-D2
4. Han Solo
5. Jess - Gilmore Girls

Rita 64 wk 1
1. Thranduil
2. Spock (either movie versions)
3. Ellen Ripley
4. Owen Grady
5. Claire Bennet - Heroes.

Alex 60 wk 1
1. Batman/Bruce Wayne
2. Aragorn
3. Peter Petrelli - Heroes
4. Wolverine
5. Katniss Everdeen

Dave 61 wk 1
1. Wonder Woman
2. Jim Kearney Extended Family 2024
3. Princess Leia
4. Forrest Gump
5. Annie [from the movie Annie]

Questions... please DO NOT PM me... Ask On This Thread so everyone can see the question.and how I answer it

Please invite your coMod and FF friends...the more players...the more fun it is. It only takes 5-7 minutes daily to play.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 03-31-2024 at 04:36 PM
Old 03-14-2024, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Never realised it was movie only. Will be a bit harder to choose. When do I put in my choices?
Old 03-14-2024, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rita.... it won't be a Draft...it will be a complete 5 Movie Character Roster submission....
Here is the Order atm:...Alex asked a couple more people and is waiting for a response.
[If you guys want to do 1 Movie Character Keeper....that order will be reversed for the 1 character Keeper and I'd pick first]

Here is the 5 Movie character Roster submission Order so far
1. Alison
2. Rita
3. Alex
4. Dave
Old 03-14-2024, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Thanks for making the new thread!

Liv from the Tom Welling board just got back to me after I explained the rules of the game to her, and she said that she'd look into it when I got a chance. She's still dealing with her cold right now.
Old 03-14-2024, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for setting this up Dave

I will have to think about the characters I want to choose
Old 03-14-2024, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

no worries Alex and Alison....

Alex...no worries...we can start anytime really within the next 10 or so days or so.....
Old 03-14-2024, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Dave. I hope Liv feels better soon.
Old 03-16-2024, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

can you check back with her this weekend?
Old 03-16-2024, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure, I can do that. I always talk to Liv.
Old 03-16-2024, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK thanks...maybe Monday or Tuesday we can start to post our Rosters
Old 03-16-2024, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome. I'll see if she feels better tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

When should I check back?
Old 03-18-2024, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are going to start NO later than Thursday...so you guys can start posting your Movie character rosters [5 characters] on Wednesday....

Order of Roster submission
Alison
Liv
Rita
Alex
Dave
Old 03-18-2024, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Liv said she'd get in touch with you, Dave.
Old 03-18-2024, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If she has questions...tell her to ask him here....she can PM me too...no worries
Closed Thread   Post New Thread