Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnutus (View Post)
That JJ stuff is such bullcrap. Who is he anyway? I've never even heard of him until a few days ago. And wasn't he the one who said Halo were making out at the Paley Center thing or kissing during the event? Whatever dude.
that's like saying that paris hilton has only slept with 2 guys! even ross is the actor from the movie ATL. and they are not dating...
"People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people."
-Whedon
Old 11-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

At this point we cant believe that Hayden and Milo were kissing at Paley Center event this guy has lost all his reliablity with this HaydenEvan news...i would be really surprised if its true
Old 11-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

ITA Balaka. I can't see them smooching at such an event anyway, can you? It's one thing to grind up on each other in a dark and crowded room while DUran Durran plays but to lip lock in a perfectly lit environment where the press are taking pictures is a whole different story.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaka (View Post)
At this point we cant believe that Hayden and Milo were kissing at Paley Center event this guy has lost all his reliablity with this HaydenEvan news...i would be really surprised if its true
I don't think Halo were kissing at the Paley Center event because they were not in a private room. You should not believe insiders but you can trust someone like Kristen from E! and most of all you can trust what you see...And what you see is sooo obvious.

Seriously, do you think we should compare Milo with that 10 years old guy?
Do you think Hayden will make out with someone new in front of everyone?
Milo can have female friends and Hayden can hug male friends too.
Nothing to worry.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnutus (View Post)
ITA Balaka. I can't see them smooching at such an event anyway, can you? It's one thing to grind up on each other in a dark and crowded room while DUran Durran plays but to lip lock in a perfectly lit environment where the press are taking pictures is a whole different story.

Like any other HaLo fans I hoped it was true,but honestly it seemed too strange to be true..especially knowing how private with his relationships is Milo...

At this point I think we should listen only to the tv programms that yesterday talked saying that they have sources that knows about Milo and Hayden [what it was??E! and ??] and like I already said I really don't believe that guy/Hayden rumors but if im wrong i'm sure we will know more about that soon...
Old 11-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

When ever someone "single" in Hollywood poses & shows friendly attention to some else, they get linked for a day or 2! It's the nature of the 'beast' out there! About the ring, I told everyone to calmdown when we thought it was the heart. This one has DIAMONDS!!!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

hmm i hope it isn't true! hayden is so better paired with milo!
i agree with you Rosnutus-hayden seems just as private about her life as milo-she wouldn't go kissing a guy at some party, in front of people-she knows better.

Dan/Blair (Gossip Girl)-Jackie/Hyde(That 70's Show)-Harry/Hermione(Harry Potter)-Zutara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)-Henry/Anne (The Tudors)-Spike/Faye (Cowboy Bebop)( And all the more to come.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Halo fans. Thanks for the new thread. And yeah, I don't believe she is with that Evan guy. Halo forever.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:40 PM
New Fan

ther is a HALO mention on a video at Eonline. ENJOY! THE VINE @ E! Online It is titled: Hayden Hits the Shops
Old 11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone!

Do you know what kind of software I can use for downloading E!news videos?
I would like to make some halo vids.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecat (View Post)
ther is a HALO mention on a video at Eonline. ENJOY! THE VINE @ E! Online It is titled: Hayden Hits the Shops
i cannot find that one.

as for the jj gossip...lol. i dont believe it. enough said on that.

does anyone remember the original description of the ring milo gave hayden? it was supposed to have diamond in it, right? one for every year? this ring makes so much more sense. it looks custom to me as well. very cool.

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 11-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrnaloy (View Post)

does anyone remember the original description of the ring milo gave hayden? it was supposed to have diamond in it, right? one for every year? this ring makes so much more sense. it looks custom to me as well. very cool.
The ring that was reported was the Somerset Heart from Tiffany's. They said it was engraved though, and that ring cannot be engraved. The one Hayden is wearing could definately be engraved, and it probably is. Milo seems like a real romantic. I don't doubt the one she's wearing is the one he gave her...Did you see her playing with it in that E video? IT was so adorable, and she has now worn it four days in a row, so it's obviously special to her.

Buffydoo I have no idea how you rip those videos from E. It would be nice if we could figure it out, b/c sometimes E will delete those vine videos after a while. I still wish I had that Daily 10 video with Halo from Comic Con, but no such luck.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

milo is such a romantic....
"People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people."
-Whedon
Old 11-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I found this blog I Am Noisy and the guy is kinda weird but loves Hayden. He's got quite a few entries about Halo and he always puts funny commentary on the photos. Anyway if you're interested it's good for a laugh or two
Old 11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

lol JJ should think about his' blogs before he posts them. You know, make sure they're believable.

Anyways moving on...

Quote:
I still wish I had that Daily 10 video with Halo from Comic Con, but no such luck.
Dude I know. I've heard about that but I never saw it. What were Halo doing again?

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Closed Thread   Post New Thread