Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

ook here my terrible manip

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 11-16-2007, 05:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnutus (View Post)
Hey Halo buddies! i think there was a little confusion on the previous thread about them arriving together. Just wanted to claear it up. They started in Hollywood. THe cars were there and they drove them to the Calabasas dealership, which is a little ways from Hollywood, if I remeber correctly. (Lived there for a while) Hayden originally left with KB, but at some point, probably just around the friggin corner, she got in the car with Milo. The pics of them in the car are when they arrived together at the dealership in Calabasas. This is the way it was reported on E. Hope that clears that up.
Thanks for that

Its not terrible...I cant even do anything remotely as good as that! I wish I could!

Icon:laura
Old 11-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks you haydensgirl!I made it myself and it took me nearly forever to find that special pic cause all the websites have to ones where she is on his back and he has the camera in his hands but this one where he is holding her legs and she has her arms around his chest is only on the heroesonline site.I love it.Maybe because it reminds me of Tommy and Jude on Instant Star.He once gave her a piggy back ride in the studio too and they looked exactly the same and in the show those two are so obviously in love and meant to be liek you know THE COUPLE of the show.Like such shows have this couple who's meant to be f.e Haley/Nathan on OTH. so seeing Halo like that makes me all happy and warm and fuzzy

see the similarity?

Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 11-16-2007, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

New thread

Whoa! Milo did deny right?..Still, actions and body language speaks more than words..
Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg25 (View Post)
New thread

Whoa! Milo did deny right?..Still, actions and body language speaks more than words..
Okay I really don't mean to sound mean but you should read more carefully what we posted before.He didn't deny. He doged the question by saing that they are close friends and it's natural to assume they're a couple.He DID NOT say that they aren't a couple.HUGE difference.Especially in Hollywood where the difference is in between what they say and denying is everywhere.Look at Jake/Reese Vanessa/Zac!They all wanted to keep the relationship under wraps until Resse was divorced/HSM 2 was over and kept telling the we're close friends things..and we all know what it meant!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 11-16-2007, 05:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

http://www.ultimate-hayden.com/Photo...311Gam/128.jpg
looking at the ring,it looks like it's a yellow gold band with the infinity knot done with little diamonds...
I'm taking a look on google but on the net there is a zilions of site dedicate to jewelry
One thing I think we can say for sure..this is not ring that a parents or a friend can give to you,so I guess we can say for sure that Hayden does have a boyfriend...I don't have any idea who it could be
Old 11-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK I just found something in Milo's denial after reading it a couple times I realized Milo said "She and I are close friends" one thing he didn't say was "She and I are JUST close friends" celebs usually say things like "Oh we are only just this or that..." when they want clear up any kind of romantic rumors Milo didn't say "We are ONLY close friends" or "We are JUST close friends" hmm... so he is not denying or confirming well to me if you read in-between the lines that's a total confirmation right there! But that's just my opinion...
Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Milo is saying the truth: they really are close friends!
But we all know they are more than that!

Halo Paire
Old 11-16-2007, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalagrl23 (View Post)
OK I just found something in Milo's denial after reading it a couple times I realized Milo said "She and I are close friends" one thing he didn't say was "She and I are JUST close friends" celebs usually say things like "Oh we are only just this or that..." when they want clear up any kind of romantic rumors Milo didn't say "We are ONLY close friends" or "We are JUST close friends" hmm... so he is not denying or confirming well to me if you read in-between the lines that's a total confirmation right there! But that's just my opinion...
We talked about it in the last thread. The Whole article is no denial but more off a "if you read between the lines you will know the truth" insinuating thing

From The Last Thread:
Quote:

Quote:
Since cozying up at an Emmys party in September, Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere have dodged rumors that they are dating.

Two months later, the duo some call "Halo" are still close, hanging together at Wednesday's Race in the Fight Against Epilepsy fundraiser, in Calabasas, Calif. But could these Heroes be a couple?

When asked about the reports of romance, Ventimiglia, 30, chuckled then paused. After a few seconds, he answered, "She and I are close friends. It's only natural that people are going to couple us together."

The actor and Panettiere, 18, hung together outside the bash while awaiting their fellow Heroes costars. And although they spoke closely in a shadowy corner, they remained strictly hands-off. (Once inside, the two were ushered into a private VIP room.)

In September, Heroes costar James Kyson Lee, who plays Ando on the NBC series, told PEOPLE of the prospective pairing, "The rumor is not true. Let's just end it there."

Panettiere and Ventimiglia attended Wednesday's party to support costar Greg Grunberg, whose son Jake suffers from epilepsy.
Okay after being away a few hours and re-read it I have to say...
Could you guys do me a favour.Re-read it carefully!Cause after I did that thinking about it, the whole article is totally implying that they are dating.

I mean the whole way how they described Milo's answer, with him pausing before answering.They didn't need to put that into the article.
Then the whole "they talked closely in a shadowy corner NOT Touching but then they went to the Vip.section (implyed:and we don't know what went on there)!!

It's like they want to indirectly tell us that there is something going on between them.Like the reps told us to tell they're close friends but read closely and you will know the truth.we xan't tell they're together but we're hinting on it!You know what I mean?I'm not sure I could make it clear.

Please tell me if I am imagining things!!

Lizzy, your're not imagining sweetie. The article completely implies that they are dating, and you're right, they wouldn't have put the extra stuff in there about them talking closely in a corner and then implying that they purposely avoided being hand ons, before being taken to a vip room where the photogs weren't allowed, if they too did not think they were dating.
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 11-16-2007 at 08:25 AM
Old 11-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Also I thought about the timeline

Quote:
They started in Hollywood. THe cars were there and they drove them to the Calabasas dealership, which is a little ways from Hollywood, if I remeber correctly. (Lived there for a while) Hayden originally left with KB, but at some point, probably just around the friggin corner, she got in the car with Milo. The pics of them in the car are when they arrived together at the dealership in Calabasas. This is the way it was reported on E. Hope that clears that up.
Today 05:02 AM
I think Hayden and Kristen were in one car with the guy from E! News cause he was the one later asking Milo about coffee and said Kristen and I were following you and then you were gone and we thought you might have been pulled over!So that means that he had to be in the same car right?

THAT would so proof that E!online knows about them if they start in the same car and then like around the corner stop so Hayden can get into Milo's car.You couldn't do that if the guy didn't already know about them and they knew he wouldn't bust them.

What do you guys think?
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize
Old 11-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Another blog talks about Halo!

Milo Ventimiglia does not deny dating Hayden Panettiere
Old 11-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that They will keep denying it until we get proof that they can't explian with the "just friends".
Old 11-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
Thanks for posting that They will keep denying it until we get proof that they can't explian with the "just friends".
They don't deny it for honey.THey just don't admit it officially either BUT he DIDN'T deny it.Let's keep that in mind it's a very important difference if you ask me!

I'm off now.See you all tomorrow!!
Rule #1
If you get someone shot,
you apologize

Last edited by lizzy13132003; 11-16-2007 at 09:10 AM
Old 11-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

morning people! i expect to have more halo on the blogs today. shes wearing his ring again, that makes me glad.

the ring will be a nice, convenient way to tell us the status of halo, haha. like zanessa.

icon by i_am_a_cylon
Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnutus (View Post)
Hey Halo buddies! i think there was a little confusion on the previous thread about them arriving together. Just wanted to claear it up. They started in Hollywood. THe cars were there and they drove them to the Calabasas dealership, which is a little ways from Hollywood, if I remeber correctly. (Lived there for a while) Hayden originally left with KB, but at some point, probably just around the friggin corner, she got in the car with Milo. The pics of them in the car are when they arrived together at the dealership in Calabasas. This is the way it was reported on E. Hope that clears that up.
Why did she have to switch cars, leaving Kristen behind so she could ride with Milo?

Why did she do that? Milo's not her boyfriend, right?

*end sarcasm*

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Closed Thread   Post New Thread