Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2022, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, whatever. I'm finished posting in the comics thread.

I'm sorry it took me so long, but dragonfire left a massive post for me to reply to.

So did you guys have a nice dinner?
Old 12-31-2022, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was good...ham and lasagna

yea...sorry...just not used to a lot of activity around me...so I get tired easily after coming from that

I'm the online recluse guy...you know that...things are quiet here outside of my TV
Old 12-31-2022, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ham and lasagna sounds great!

Yeah, I know. I'm the same way. It's been a long time since I've had that much activity around me.

Oh, and if you wanna repost that stuff you posted here on the comics thread you can do that too. No need to move the post.
Old 12-31-2022, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

nah...I'll let it go....
here is the link

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...0d6897a7b560b4
Old 12-31-2022, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link, Dave.

Oh, John Stewart? Figures.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...it figures.....

please lie down if you are not feeling well
Old 12-31-2022, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They always wanna have him overshadow Hal Jordan these days.

I will, Dave. I'm gonna make myself some soup later on and lie down to watch the New Year's Eve celebrations.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

gonna just relax myself....

Oh...I did give some posts to the Borgias earlier .... Arinna wasn't on.... today

OK...I'm "spent" for the day....so I am off....Happy New Years to you and I hope you feel better soon
Old 12-31-2022, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, you do that, Dave.

Arinna was celebrating with her parents.

Okay, thanks Dave! Happy New Year to you too!

I'll do my best. You get some rest as well and I'll see you tomorrow. Have a great New Year's Day tomorrow! Goodnight!

Okay, I'm gonna reply to you now, dragonfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I know. Well, when I watched Smallville as a kid I didn't pay much attention to that.

Back then I was team-Clana, and later on team-Clois but never team-Chlark.

Sorry but I see them the same way Tia does, and same for Clois.

Of course I see Clana the same way Lauren does.

I know. I'm both.

He already got cursed with his own Lana anyway. Rachel Dawes which just think about the Dawson Creek connection to her.

Plus one of the trailers even had Nickelback's Someday song.

Thanks.

I don't know.

Thanks.

Yup.

Yes. Not all of it was silly. For one Shredder wasn't silly in the first one. The one that was silly was the second one, and that's because they wanted it to matched the 80's animated series.

Plus because the way the second one turned out they tried to course-correct with the third one with things like Casey's return, Feldman as the voice of Donnie, the almost return of the same April from the first one.

Of course it didn't work but what really messed up the sequels was New Line Cinema rushing them out just after the first one came out.

The first one came out in 1990, the second one came out in 1991, and the third one came out in 1992.

Yes. A lot.

I thought it was pretty cool they did that. One of my favorite things about the show is the nods to what came before.

Like the same actor who voiced 80's Ralph voiced 2012 Donnie, Feldman voiced a new turtle character, the team-up with the 80's TMNT with the same voice actors, the TMNT's Earth-Prime universe being the original Mirage TMNT comics, etc.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks, you too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. And Happy New Year!

I see. Never team Chlark? Did you not see Chlark? They were adorable! Did you know that Chloe was created to be a Lois Lane prototype for Clark? They certainly could've gotten them together if they hadn't obsessed over Lana all the time.

I was never on team Clana because as a comic book fan I always knew that they were destined to end. I never thought that the show would drag them out as long as they did. Glad that even the showrunners have admitted that was a mistake.

You see Clark/Chloe the same way Tia does? Well I'll tell you the same thing I told her. Friends don't kiss.

I can't ship Diana with either Bruce or Clark. It just doesn't seem right.

Ugh, don't get me started on Rachel. Christopher Nolan's unnecessary contribution to the Batman mythology.

Which trailer?

You're welcome.

Well, I don't trust Gunn.

You're welcome again.

Well, the first one did have some stuff that was serious. But when the second one brought in Vanilla Ice, that was enough for me.

Oh, they did? What happened to that actress who played April? I think she's been on other stuff recently but I can't remember.

That's what Hollywood always does, they rush out the sequels before anyone's had time to actually write a script.

Wow, in just three years?

I guess. It would just be weird for me hearing all those familiar voices in different roles.

Okay, you know the TMNT comics waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I do.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay and I'm glad you are too. Happy New Year, dragonfire!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-31-2022 at 06:54 PM
Old 12-31-2022, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Okay, I'm gonna reply to you now, dragonfire.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. And Happy New Year!

I see. Never team Chlark? Did you not see Chlark? They were adorable! Did you know that Chloe was created to be a Lois Lane prototype for Clark? They certainly could've gotten them together if they hadn't obsessed over Lana all the time.

I was never on team Clana because as a comic book fan I always knew that they were destined to end. I never thought that the show would drag them out as long as they did. Glad that even the showrunners have admitted that was a mistake.

You see Clark/Chloe the same way Tia does? Well I'll tell you the same thing I told her. Friends don't kiss.

I can't ship Diana with either Bruce or Clark. It just doesn't seem right.

Ugh, don't get me started on Rachel. Christopher Nolan's unnecessary contribution to the Batman mythology.

Which trailer?

You're welcome.

Well, I don't trust Gunn.

You're welcome again.

Well, the first one did have some stuff that was serious. But when the second one brought in Vanilla Ice, that was enough for me.

Oh, they did? What happened to that actress who played April? I think she's been on other stuff recently but I can't remember.

That's what Hollywood always does, they rush out the sequels before anyone's had time to actually write a script.

Wow, in just three years?

I guess. It would just be weird for me hearing all those familiar voices in different roles.

Okay, you know the TMNT comics waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I do.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay and I'm glad you are too. Happy New Year, dragonfire!
Thanks.

Thanks. Thanks, you too.

No. I saw them but I was more focus on Clana, and Clois. I see.

I see. I know but they don't regret having Lana on the show for multiple seasons, and it sounded like if they had a do over they would write Lana better, and give her more to do.

So I could be wrong but seems they're still hooked on Lana.

Yes. I know.

Well, I became a WonderBat shipper thanks to the JL TAS that I watched as a kid.

Pretty much the ships I ship are mostly ones I started shipping as a kid.

Ok.

This one, and below it is ABC Family's trailer for Batman Begins.

Spoiler:

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Yup. I see.

Yes. What do you mean? She played the Mom on Disney's Halloween Town movies.

Yup.

Yup.

I see.

Well, I have never read the Mirage comics just did some Google search on them.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks, you too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well. Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 2023 everyone
Old 01-01-2023, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy New Years Everyone
Old 01-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

happy official new yrs everyone!! sorry i couldnt come on again yesturday and have to depart again today but i really aim to stop by properly and chat before dave leaves ff

cause i still wanna concinvce u to stay and will def keep in touch via pm!!!!!

i really hope u guys enjoyed ur start the new year really hoping this ones better then the last !!

i have to get back to packing but really will try stop by later today or tommrow and so on i will see u all soon
Old 01-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...nobody answered me...did you clean out your PM box
Alex...send her a PM to test that out
Old 01-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Happy New Year! I'll reply to you soon, don't worry.

Hi, Dave! Happy New Year! How was your day?

Wow, the Eagles lost to the Saints, so now they have to win next week if they don't wanna lose the division to the Cowboys. And the Commanders lost so the Packers can get into the playoffs if they win today and next week, and right now they're crushing the Vikings.

So far all of the teams I picked have won. I'm just waiting on the 49ers and the Chargers. Oh, and the Dolphins lost, so now the Patriots have the last AFC wild card spot. The Giants won, so they've clinched a wild card for the first time since 2016.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Happy 2023 everyone
Happy New Year, Chrissy! I hope you had a great New Year's Eve!

Hi, Lauren! Happy New Year!

It's okay, I'm just glad you posted today. I hope you can stop by more often.

Good luck with that, Lauren.

Well, I started my new year with the power out in half of my apartment. I have an extension cord running from the living room to my bedroom so I can have electricity in my bedroom.

Good luck with the packing, and I hope you and your mother have found a rental and one day you'll find a new home. I'll talk to you soon!