View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 09:03 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Okay, I'm gonna reply to you now, dragonfire.

You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're welcome. And Happy New Year!

I see. Never team Chlark? Did you not see Chlark? They were adorable! Did you know that Chloe was created to be a Lois Lane prototype for Clark? They certainly could've gotten them together if they hadn't obsessed over Lana all the time.

I was never on team Clana because as a comic book fan I always knew that they were destined to end. I never thought that the show would drag them out as long as they did. Glad that even the showrunners have admitted that was a mistake.

You see Clark/Chloe the same way Tia does? Well I'll tell you the same thing I told her. Friends don't kiss.

I can't ship Diana with either Bruce or Clark. It just doesn't seem right.

Ugh, don't get me started on Rachel. Christopher Nolan's unnecessary contribution to the Batman mythology.

Which trailer?

You're welcome.

Well, I don't trust Gunn.

You're welcome again.

Well, the first one did have some stuff that was serious. But when the second one brought in Vanilla Ice, that was enough for me.

Oh, they did? What happened to that actress who played April? I think she's been on other stuff recently but I can't remember.

That's what Hollywood always does, they rush out the sequels before anyone's had time to actually write a script.

Wow, in just three years?

I guess. It would just be weird for me hearing all those familiar voices in different roles.

Okay, you know the TMNT comics waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than I do.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm okay and I'm glad you are too. Happy New Year, dragonfire!
Thanks.

Thanks. Thanks, you too.

No. I saw them but I was more focus on Clana, and Clois. I see.

I see. I know but they don't regret having Lana on the show for multiple seasons, and it sounded like if they had a do over they would write Lana better, and give her more to do.

So I could be wrong but seems they're still hooked on Lana.

Yes. I know.

Well, I became a WonderBat shipper thanks to the JL TAS that I watched as a kid.

Pretty much the ships I ship are mostly ones I started shipping as a kid.

Ok.

This one, and below it is ABC Family's trailer for Batman Begins.

Spoiler:

Thanks.

I know.

Thanks.

Yup. I see.

Yes. What do you mean? She played the Mom on Disney's Halloween Town movies.

Yup.

Yup.

I see.

Well, I have never read the Mirage comics just did some Google search on them.

Thanks, and no problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks, you too.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well. Happy New Year.