Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire... BatCat for me

Lauren.... put on some music or a funny movie while you clean...it helps

Alex... the OC characters are supposed to be a little crazy...it's part of the show... its not Saved by the Bell or 90s 90210.....lol
Old 03-17-2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Dragonfire... BatCat for me

Lauren.... put on some music or a funny movie while you clean...it helps

Alex... the OC characters are supposed to be a little crazy...it's part of the show... its not Saved by the Bell or 90s 90210.....lol
Hi, Dave! I agree, BatCat for me as well. And the music/movie thing is a good idea.

Well, I know they were supposed to be a little crazy, but by the time Marissa died and Ryan became a cage fighter it got really crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Thanks. I am having a great weekend. How about you
So question, what is everyone's fav ship right now? I have three, Supernatural I have Destiel-Dean&Cas, Riverdale-Bughead=Betty&Juggie and RoswellNM Malex, Alex and Michael and I had Steroline Stefan&Caroline
Hi, Chrissy! I'm glad you had a great weekend! My weekend was the usual... I worked. My favorite ship is Bruce/Selina from Gotham. BatCat! I also like Simon and Isabell from Shadowhunters and Archie and Veronica, obviously. I also like Zeke and Michaela from Manifest, but I don't know if that's going anywhere next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No, they confirmed she's lesbian and seems Mads pushed for it. Since he broke up with Moose. Gladys needed them to make the Fizzle Rocks, and she had to bring them in before Hiram got them. Also, I think they stole from the chemistry lab(G&G quest) for Gladys so they could make FR. Cause the JJ reference confirmed Gladys was a teen in RD, and in the Serpents. So she knew the parents as teens and was in the Serpents with Alice. See where I'm going with this? Mix with a Choni love scene. Yeah, and I'm sure Hiram hasn't got no ulterior motive for helping Archie.
They did, dragonfire? I kept hearing that both Cheryl and Toni were bisexual, and Toni even hooked up with Jughead, remember? And what about Cheryl's infatuation with Archie back in season 1? Like I said, I'm thinking that the CW commits bi-erasure quite a lot because they don't wanna upset the gay/lesbian community, which is what they did with both Sara Lance and Moose.

Yeah, I get where you're going with the whole French Connection angle that Riverdale has going with the fizzle rocks and Gladys and the Gargoyles. Well, Hiram may have an ulterior motive, but I don't think he wants Archie dead or in jail anymore.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

They did, dragonfire? I kept hearing that both Cheryl and Toni were bisexual, and Toni even hooked up with Jughead, remember? And what about Cheryl's infatuation with Archie back in season 1? Like I said, I'm thinking that the CW commits bi-erasure quite a lot because they don't wanna upset the gay/lesbian community, which is what they did with both Sara Lance and Moose.

Yeah, I get where you're going with the whole French Connection angle that Riverdale has going with the fizzle rocks and Gladys and the Gargoyles. Well, Hiram may have an ulterior motive, but I don't think he wants Archie dead or in jail anymore.
Same to you. Yes, they confirmed it in 3x12. The less said about Jughead&Toni hooking up the better. Yes, and I might have already said this but I got a feeling Gladys maiden name starts with a K, like maybe Gladys King? He could be using him as bait to reel Veronica back in.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex - Ryan wanted revenge on the guy who accidentally killed off Marissa.... we should get Katie here... she's the OC Mod, right? he made the right choice at the end though and let him live and be arrested by the police
Old 03-17-2019, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex - Ryan wanted revenge on the guy who accidentally killed off Marissa.... we should get Katie here... she's the OC Mod, right? he made the right choice at the end though and let him live and be arrested by the police
I think so. Yeah, she might know. And that stuff with Ryan and that woman who convinced him he was the father of her child was just... ugh.

Quote:
Same to you. Yes, they confirmed it in 3x12. The less said about Jughead&Toni hooking up the better. Yes, and I might have already said this but I got a feeling Gladys maiden name starts with a K, like maybe Gladys King? He could be using him as bait to reel Veronica back in.
How did they confirm it? I never heard Cheryl say the word "lesbian." She also seemed rather condescending towards Kevin and Betty back in season 1 when she said, "is the gay best friend still a thing?" Remember? Anyway, I still think the CW commits erasure because they're too PC, but whatever.

Ah, Gladys King? Have they mentioned her initials yet? Yeah, that is shrewd. And Hiram using Archie to get to Veronica? That's quite a turnaround. Normally he wouldn't want them together.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...I didn't like that story season one at all...

and I do remember the last season of the OC well. I left a message with Kate on her OC board Ryan / Marissa thread to join us
Old 03-17-2019, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

How did they confirm it? I never heard Cheryl say the word "lesbian." She also seemed rather condescending towards Kevin and Betty back in season 1 when she said, "is the gay best friend still a thing?" Remember? Anyway, I still think the CW commits erasure because they're too PC, but whatever.

Ah, Gladys King? Have they mentioned her initials yet? Yeah, that is shrewd. And Hiram using Archie to get to Veronica? That's quite a turnaround. Normally he wouldn't want them together.
She said something that confirmed it. Yeah, that was from the Pilot and that was before RAS changed RD for the better. No, but I like to know what her maiden name is. Yeah, but if you really think about it it's kinda a clever plan.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

caught up on my Sunday night shows

Monday evenng is going to be crazy with shows too
Old 03-18-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She said something that confirmed it. Yeah, that was from the Pilot and that was before RAS changed RD for the better. No, but I like to know what her maiden name is. Yeah, but if you really think about it it's kinda a clever plan.
She did? I thought Cheryl just said she'd been in love with a girl, but she never mentioned being a lesbian. Well, anyway, it's not like CW hasn't done this before.

I don't know, from what I've seen over the past two seasons, I don't think that RAS changed it for the better. It was great in its first season, but I still think it hasn't been that good since. I think Riverdale could've been better if it had come out in the 90s on the WB. The CW is too politically correct for its own good.

Yeah, it would be a clever plan. But we're not gonna find out for a while because the Heathers musical is the next episode.

Quote:
yea...I didn't like that story season one at all...

and I do remember the last season of the OC well. I left a message with Kate on her OC board Ryan / Marissa thread to join us
Hi, Dave! Yeah, I can understand that. I was only watching The OC on and off, and I kinda gave up when it just didn't keep my interests.

I'm glad you're caught up on all of your shows, Dave. I don't have as many shows to watch right now because a lot of them have already ended.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She did? I thought Cheryl just said she'd been in love with a girl, but she never mentioned being a lesbian. Well, anyway, it's not like CW hasn't done this before.

I don't know, from what I've seen over the past two seasons, I don't think that RAS changed it for the better. It was great in its first season, but I still think it hasn't been that good since. I think Riverdale could've been better if it had come out in the 90s on the WB. The CW is too politically correct for its own good.

Yeah, it would be a clever plan. But we're not gonna find out for a while because the Heathers musical is the next episode.
I think she confirmed it in 3x12. I'm talking about Betty, Jughead, Bughead, FP, FP&Jughead, Alice, Alice&Betty, and of course Falice. Those came after the Pilot. Especially Bughead. I know and speaking of the musical. Maybe this time it could get better ratings than the last musical. Understandable RAS.
Quote:
ET sat down with executive producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa exclusively on Sunday and the Riverdale showrunner says the series plans to address Perry’s death through his on-screen character, but no official narrative decisions about how this will happen have been made.

"You know, honestly, we are I think all still in shock and are all still processing and grieving," Aguirre-Sacasa told ET at the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina ATAS Official Event in Los Angeles.
Quote:
"We know that we have to address it in some way, but we’re giving ourselves a little bit of time and space before we figure out the best way to honor him."
https://www.etonline.com/riverdale-c...clusive-121667
Old 03-18-2019, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 03-19-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

waiting for American Idol replay atm

limited posting...getting stuff done today
Old 03-19-2019, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm glad you posted, and I'm also glad you got some cleaning done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hi you guys
Hi, Chrissy! I hope you had a nice day! Spring starts tomorrow afternoon!

Quote:
I think she confirmed it in 3x12. I'm talking about Betty, Jughead, Bughead, FP, FP&Jughead, Alice, Alice&Betty, and of course Falice. Those came after the Pilot. Especially Bughead. I know and speaking of the musical. Maybe this time it could get better ratings than the last musical. Understandable RAS. https://www.etonline.com/riverdale-c...clusive-121667
Hi, dragonfire! I see. Oh, so Bughead was not originally intended, dragonfire? That was all RAS, huh? And I thought Falice was all Madchen.

Oh, you mean the Carrie musical episode of RD? I didn't know what the ratings were, but I'm guessing it wasn't good? Heathers is still difficult to do these days. The PC police hate it.

Thanks for the link. It's gonna be really sad watching the writers have to work Fred's death into the story.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I see. Oh, so Bughead was not originally intended, dragonfire? That was all RAS, huh? And I thought Falice was all Madchen.

Oh, you mean the Carrie musical episode of RD? I didn't know what the ratings were, but I'm guessing it wasn't good? Heathers is still difficult to do these days. The PC police hate it.

Thanks for the link. It's gonna be really sad watching the writers have to work Fred's death into the story.
No, it wasn't. Believe it or not, but seems he put Bughead together to save the show. Yes Falice was all Madchen. I don't think it was. For one Jughead was like in the background, and hardly any Bughead. Maybe, but this time I think the ratings could be better. No problem. It'll indeed.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hey all
What a great day it was, and my Flames won tonight
Closed Thread   Post New Thread