Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! I'm sorry. I left to make dinner, and I was already asleep when you last posted.

I hope you enjoy your three days off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. Indeed it does. If Alice's anonymous buyer turns out to be Gladys then just like the Jeffersons the Joneses will be moving on up, but instead of the Eastside it'll be the Northside. That I do, and lately, I've been watching WKRP in Cincinnati. I think my favorite is Johnny Fever. Intimate? Selina says hello. He is. Not really. 3x12 was written by the same one who co-wrote 1x10, 2x10, and 2x17.
Hi, dragonfire!

Wow, you really do know your old TV. I grew up with that stuff. Oh, I loved Johnny Fever! I also liked the Thanksgiving Day turkey drop, and that one episode where Venus Flytrap explained the parts of an atom to that one kid who was having trouble in school.

Oh, so you think the Jonses will be able to compete with the Lodges and Blossoms?

What do you mean about Selina? I think in the comics, both she and Ivy swing both ways... because, you know, Bruce Wayne is just that freaking lucky. God's way of making it up to him for what happened to his parents.

Oh, that's the same person, huh? Figures. The whole CW should be called The PCW.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

Wow, you really do know your old TV. I grew up with that stuff. Oh, I loved Johnny Fever! I also liked the Thanksgiving Day turkey drop, and that one episode where Venus Flytrap explained the parts of an atom to that one kid who was having trouble in school.

Oh, so you think the Jonses will be able to compete with the Lodges and Blossoms?
I do. It's impossible to not love Johnny Fever. I also like Venus Flytrap. I do, and I also think the Joneses will win. March 20!!!!!!!
Quote:
Disney has set a March 20 closing date for the acquisition of 21st Century Fox.
The date was included in a release in which Disney indicated that the company has received the last major approval for the deal from regulators in Mexico.
Quote:
Disney said the acquisition is expected to become effective at 12:02 a.m. Eastern Time on March 20, 2019.
https://deadline.com/2019/03/disney-...on-1202574146/
Old 03-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay
Old 03-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Chrissy. I hope you had a good day. You're lucky to have three days off.

Quote:
I do. It's impossible to not love Johnny Fever. I also like Venus Flytrap. I do, and I also think the Joneses will win. March 20!!!!!!! https://deadline.com/2019/03/disney-...on-1202574146/
Yeah, I really miss WKRP In Cincinnati. That was one of my favorite shows growing up.

If you wanna watch another great comedy from the late 70s and early 80s, try Soap. Or did you already watch that one?

Well, the Joneses are already halfway there since Hermione wants Hiram dead.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. But I still don't like Disney buying Fox. It's great that Marvel will finally get the film rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four back, but I do not trust Disney or Kevin Feige to make these movies right.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Snowing here again, after three nice days. Now it's again
Old 03-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, I really miss WKRP In Cincinnati. That was one of my favorite shows growing up.

If you wanna watch another great comedy from the late 70s and early 80s, try Soap. Or did you already watch that one?

Well, the Joneses are already halfway there since Hermione wants Hiram dead.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. But I still don't like Disney buying Fox. It's great that Marvel will finally get the film rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four back, but I do not trust Disney or Kevin Feige to make these movies right.
It comes on MeTV on the weekdays at 9:30 PM. Oh, I have, and I also watched Benson. True. I know you don't. Oh, check out these pics of Skeet&Gina that Gina posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6hRoknjK0/
Old 03-13-2019, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
we'll get a few more snow days before spring weather comes

3 more epps of Gotham guys and NEXT Thursday it goes head to head with NCAA
Old 03-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We have enough snow, no more
Old 03-13-2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't want anymore snow either...but I know it will come
Old 03-13-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Lauren? I hope you post here soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I'm sorry, Chrissy. Yeah, I heard that Canada and the northern USA were getting it by a winter cyclone. That sucks. We're just getting rain over here, and it's getting warmer. But Spring is only 9 days away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
we'll get a few more snow days before spring weather comes

3 more epps of Gotham guys and NEXT Thursday it goes head to head with NCAA
Hi, Dave! Yep, I know. I'm gonna miss Gotham because it's one of the few shows on the air that I actually like. I miss the old TV from the 80s and 90s. Even some of the ones from the 2000s were okay.

Quote:
It comes on MeTV on the weekdays at 9:30 PM. Oh, I have, and I also watched Benson. True. I know you don't. Oh, check out these pics of Skeet&Gina that Gina posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6hRoknjK0/
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for letting me know. Wow, you watched Benson too? I watched that after Soap got cancelled.

Thanks for the pics of Skeet and Gina! Aww, that's nice of her to say she enjoys having Skeet as her pretend husband. And did you know she's actually 8 years older than he is?
Old 03-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for letting me know. Wow, you watched Benson too? I watched that after Soap got cancelled.

Thanks for the pics of Skeet and Gina! Aww, that's nice of her to say she enjoys having Skeet as her pretend husband. And did you know she's actually 8 years older than he is?
No problem. Yep. No problem. I don't think Madchen enjoys it. Oh, Trinity put she's still waiting for Madchen's Falice comment. Yeah, I think I heard something about that. Well, soon the 50th episode of RD will air, and I'm excited to see it. Plus next Wednesday the X-Men&F4 will finally come back home to Marvel.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. Yep. No problem. I don't think Madchen enjoys it. Oh, Trinity put she's still waiting for Madchen's Falice comment. Yeah, I think I heard something about that. Well, soon the 50th episode of RD will air, and I'm excited to see it. Plus next Wednesday the X-Men&F4 will finally come back home to Marvel.
Hi, dragonfire! I promise I'm gonna get caught up on Riverdale asap. I've been very lazy. Oh, you don't think that Madcehn enjoys it? She's actually the same age as Skeet, by the way. You don't think anything of Gina being 8 years older than Skeet? And who's Trinity?

Yeah for X-Men and Fantastic Four. Now Kevin Feige can screw them up the way he did Mar-Vell, Adam Warlock, Hank Pym, and Janet Van Dyne.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! I promise I'm gonna get caught up on Riverdale asap. I've been very lazy. Oh, you don't think that Madcehn enjoys it? She's actually the same age as Skeet, by the way. You don't think anything of Gina being 8 years older than Skeet? And who's Trinity?

Yeah for X-Men and Fantastic Four. Now Kevin Feige can screw them up the way he did Mar-Vell, Adam Warlock, Hank Pym, and Janet Van Dyne.
Well, now you're 3 episodes behind. Next week is the musical episode. As for the 50th episode? I enjoyed it. To celebrate the 50th episode FP turned 50, also everyone guessed right on Alice's anonymous buyer, and wow what an ending. Plus got more clues to Gladys as the real GK. No, I don't think she enjoys Skeet playing Gina's pretend Husband. Not really. I could be spelling her name wrong but she plays JB. I don't think he will.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Friday guys...what's everyone up to

Alex...what was your fav show in 2000-2010 outside of Friends?
Old 03-15-2019, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi all
Closed Thread   Post New Thread