Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I bet you are really happy Sensational Sam is helping LoT and slowed down at HIMYM....
Old 08-24-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

but u know my memroies bad maybe im making up **** im sure she use to mod with jess i think

ill try but im hopeless at catching up on shows still trying to finish once
Old 08-24-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it's really cool that the three of us can post atm...
Old 08-24-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it is but how long will it last

need to catch up on draft now but u did jinx it dave have to leave in 8 mins to go nursing home lol
Old 08-24-2018, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
it is but how long will it last

need to catch up on draft now but u did jinx it dave have to leave in 8 mins to go nursing home lol
no worries Lauren... you have to get your day started... I remember going to nursing home to see family
Old 08-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Oh, I forgot what FP's was. Yeah, FP does that that dark persona. But I actually think that Archie is darker than Jughead at this point.

Snowbarry would've been ten times better. Arrow didn't do the Oliver/Lauren storyline, did it? It went with Olicity, and they turned out to be much more popular.

Well, Madchen's situation was different, dragonfire. That situation was perfectly in line with the story the show was telling. And I'm actually thinking that Snowbarry/FlashFrost would be more like Dark Phoenix, with Barry in the Cyclops role and Caitlin in the Jean Grey role. Regardless, it still would've been way better.
He's was most likely to play for the NFL. See with what we know so far about FP's past. I'm thinking at some point he had an inevitable downfall. Like he rose up to the top but in the end, he fell to the bottom and lost everything. That's true, and speaking of Arrow. It seems it has new showrunners/writers. Yeah, The Flash started out awesome, but in the end, it went downhill like Heroes.
Old 08-25-2018, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sharing my Deer pics here.....
https://imgur.com/ipHkGl3
https://imgur.com/YmEZED1

Everyone must be taking a day off...it's all good

No Add/ Drops NEXT week... INSTEAD Everyone is given One Extra Character Tomorrow through Monday. It must be someone from LoT OR Star Wars OR Star Trek.... so people can freely ask questions about them. (Check my roster signature link and the fantasy threads before you decide so you don't copy) This is my gift to you for being such wonderful, active participants. Also...for anyone keeping points... Double Points tomorrow. Whats the special occasion?...Well, I'm not gonna toot my own horn, but Chris remembers every year and I had to jog Lauren's memory last night.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 08-25-2018 at 01:37 PM
Old 08-25-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I bet you are really happy Sensational Sam is helping LoT and slowed down at HIMYM....
Yeah, I am. Thanks, Dave! And thanks for those deer pics! I can't believe you were able to get that close to them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
but u know my memroies bad maybe im making up **** im sure she use to mod with jess i think

ill try but im hopeless at catching up on shows still trying to finish once
Hi, Lauren! Yeah, I know your memory is bad, but that's why you have me. And who is Jess? Did she mod here?

And who are you seeing at the nursing home, your aunt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
He's was most likely to play for the NFL. See with what we know so far about FP's past. I'm thinking at some point he had an inevitable downfall. Like he rose up to the top but in the end, he fell to the bottom and lost everything. That's true, and speaking of Arrow. It seems it has new showrunners/writers. Yeah, The Flash started out awesome, but in the end, it went downhill like Heroes.
Oh, yeah. That one didn't turn out well. I'm sure that FP probably had a run of bad luck that ended with him where he is now, but it's sad that he never made it out of Riverdale, or that he never got as far as Alice did. Come to think of it, Fred kind of turned out the same way, nearly losing his business.

Oh yeah, I heard Arrow has new bosses, so maybe they'll get things back to where they belong. The Flash needs new bosses as well, who should get rid of a few characters. I agree, The Flash is starting to remind me a lot of Heroes when it went downhill.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its depressing dave then i failed to come on night time too boooo

how many hours till sunday nanaaaaaaa

one extra character i feel im ton behind on the draft im actually ready to give up but not allowed on ur bday

u never new jess??? ww um she went by... i cant remeber her username but he was a mod for ages hehe i remember that much

my granpa in the nursing home my aunt is back home shes doing well again

bought a riverdale poster yestruday
Old 08-25-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! And I think it's already Sunday for you.

Yeah, I guess we can pick one extra character, but I don't know what character I'll choose.

I might remember Jess if I saw her username, but I don't remember her, Lauren. I came to the board right around the time you had just become moderator here, remember? I only remember you, Ellie, and Laurie, and then Sam took over after Ellie and Laurie left.

Oh, your grandpa is in the nursing home? I thought he was back home? I hope he's doing okay. I'm glad your aunt is back home.

OMG, can you share a pic of your new Riverdale poster here, Lauren?
Old 08-25-2018, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Oh, yeah. That one didn't turn out well. I'm sure that FP probably had a run of bad luck that ended with him where he is now, but it's sad that he never made it out of Riverdale, or that he never got as far as Alice did.

Oh yeah, I heard Arrow has new bosses, so maybe they'll get things back to where they belong. The Flash needs new bosses as well, who should get rid of a few characters. I agree, The Flash is starting to remind me a lot of Heroes when it went downhill.
TBF the Jr. Serpents did say when FP was the leader he tried to keep the peace between NS&SS. So maybe that was one of the reasons why he stayed. Yeah, and it only cost her, her and FP's Son. Maybe. Yeah, Barry is the Peter of the show.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ITS DAVE'S BDAY, HAPPY BDAY MATE

to daves party on legends

so lets get dressed up in our sunday best

~drinks on me celebrate Dave's epic day he came into our lives on FF and made FF the epic fun place it is today by posting with us~
Old 08-26-2018, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

awww...thanks Lauren love the GIFs

I went out with my brother and sister yesterday b/c it's her birthday too.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry been MIA this weekend

Being beyond broke sucks especially with how been trying to spend time out of the apartment where been sitting up at the coffee shop cause otherwise stuck in my basement depressing bachelor apartment which sucks cause am broke
Old 08-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rent went up...so conserving money as well...but do try to go out and look at stores; go to library....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread