Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex I don't think Jas did or not where can only recall absolutely she modded Zachary and did she moderator Kristen?

Don't rememmber Laurie - Ellie name sounds familiar but mainly use to wife and Sam

Also Mary dropped a few images into my art thread so see if I can make a few icons this weekend for ya'll
Old 08-23-2018, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I thought the most likely stuff was hilarious. "Most likely to be a serial killer" and "most likely to murder his son?" I got your new PM, by the way. Great news about Caitlin's dad, but that still doesn't change the fact that she should still be the love interest for Barry. And yes, I saw the resemblance.
Yeah. Of course I thought Fred&Mary's were kinda sad. It seems during S1 the producers were thinking about going the Snowbarry route, but Grant was against it and wanted WA. Maybe Barry is his secret Son. If The Flash's showrunner was RAS, I think he'd go the secret Son route, and the Snowbarry route as well. There's no doubt he'd have Snowbarry's parents be High School sweethearts.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yeah. Of course I thought Fred&Mary's were kinda sad. It seems during S1 the producers were thinking about going the Snowbarry route, but Grant was against it and wanted WA. Maybe Barry is his secret Son. If The Flash's showrunner was RAS, I think he'd go the secret Son route, and the Snowbarry route as well. There's no doubt he'd have Snowbarry's parents be High School sweethearts.
Yeah, Fred and Mary's did bum me out. Hiram and Hermione's were funny.

Grant was against it? That bastard! He doesn't know about writing. If he wanted WestAllen then they should've written that show differently, but Snowbarry works better for the show they wrote back in season 1. This is why you don't let actors have any say in creative decisions, unless they're co-producers.

Oh, I think RAS would've definitely gone the Snowbarry route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Alex I don't think Jas did or not where can only recall absolutely she modded Zachary and did she moderator Kristen?

Don't rememmber Laurie - Ellie name sounds familiar but mainly use to wife and Sam

Also Mary dropped a few images into my art thread so see if I can make a few icons this weekend for ya'll
I think I recall that Jas modded the Zach board, the Jen board, and the Alias board, but after two of those boards got closed due to low post counts, she just gave up and quit the remaining board. She was pissed. The Alias board is the only one left, but I don't know if the current one is a new one or the one that Jas modded.

You don't remember Laurie? She was a huge Sylaire shipper here. I know that Lauren remembers her. You could ask her. Ellie is from England and she's currently on Twitter, but she never posts on FF anymore.

Okay, thanks for that, Sarah!
Old 08-23-2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I.mainly probably stayed to Peter/Claire and Sylar/Ella when it aired where back than was random poster not my groove like now
Old 08-24-2018, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, Fred and Mary's did bum me out. Hiram and Hermione's were funny.

Grant was against it? That bastard! He doesn't know about writing. If he wanted WestAllen then they should've written that show differently, but Snowbarry works better for the show they wrote back in season 1. This is why you don't let actors have any say in creative decisions, unless they're co-producers.

Oh, I think RAS would've definitely gone the Snowbarry route.
What about FP's? Cause I'm getting an inevitable Bruce becoming Batman, and Anakin becoming Darth Vader storyline type from it. Well, from the way they said it, it sounded like Snowbarry would've been like a fling to delay WA. What's ironic because of them going the WA route early on, and not later, it made WA the Clana of the show and not the Clois of the show. TBF if RAS hadn't listen to Madchen, we probably wouldn't have Falice. With RAS I'm thinking Snowbarry would've been horror Flashfrost. Basically Savitar Barry&Killer Frost.
Old 08-24-2018, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

that would be great Sarah
Old 08-24-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Hope you're having a good weekend. I'm having one because I'm off this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
What about FP's? Cause I'm getting an inevitable Bruce becoming Batman, and Anakin becoming Darth Vader storyline type from it. Well, from the way they said it, it sounded like Snowbarry would've been like a fling to delay WA. What's ironic because of them going the WA route early on, and not later, it made WA the Clana of the show and not the Clois of the show. TBF if RAS hadn't listen to Madchen, we probably wouldn't have Falice. With RAS I'm thinking Snowbarry would've been horror Flashfrost. Basically Savitar Barry&Killer Frost.
Oh, I forgot what FP's was. Yeah, FP does that that dark persona. But I actually think that Archie is darker than Jughead at this point.

Snowbarry would've been ten times better. Arrow didn't do the Oliver/Lauren storyline, did it? It went with Olicity, and they turned out to be much more popular.

Well, Madchen's situation was different, dragonfire. That situation was perfectly in line with the story the show was telling. And I'm actually thinking that Snowbarry/FlashFrost would be more like Dark Phoenix, with Barry in the Cyclops role and Caitlin in the Jean Grey role. Regardless, it still would've been way better.

Quote:
Yea I.mainly probably stayed to Peter/Claire and Sylar/Ella when it aired where back than was random poster not my groove like now
Hi, Sarah! Yeah, I think I remember you sticking to certain threads, but I can't believe you don't remember Laurie. Maybe Lauren can tell you about her if she ever shows up on her board.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

laurie is my twiny

heroes fans come and go but always come back

man i miss jasy here too and ellie

how behind am i in the drft now

jas did mod heroes at one point too
Old 08-24-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hey it's Lauren

I hope all my Rowdy friends are here forMonday Night Sunday at any time!
Old 08-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm your rowdy friend? I wish Monday Night Football were still on ABC.

Hi, Lauren! So where is Laurie now? Is she still on Fan Forum?

Yes, I miss Jas and Ellie too. And Jas did mod here at one point? I didn't know that. That must've been before I got here.

You have time to catch up, Lauren. And our shows are coming back soon! You still have to get caught up on This Is Us.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes you are.... not gonna toot my own horn... Lauren usually remembers and I could swear I registered my info on XMen with Sarah and T.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
yes you are.... not gonna toot my own horn... Lauren usually remembers and I could swear I registered my info on XMen with Sarah and T.
I don't know, Dave. I took over X-Men from Sarah, but I really didn't know much about what she did.
Old 08-24-2018, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

toot toot indeed dave i normally remember nothing

rowdy hmm sure

i actually messaged laurie last week and havent heard from her so im worried

i swear jas modded before me i swearrr

this is us may never happen
Old 08-24-2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you have a great memory Lauren.....
Old 08-24-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
toot toot indeed dave i normally remember nothing

rowdy hmm sure

i actually messaged laurie last week and havent heard from her so im worried

i swear jas modded before me i swearrr

this is us may never happen
Oh no. Is Laurie's account still active? I hope she's okay.

I believe you, Lauren. I didn't come here until 2009, so you know better than I do.

I still hope you can find time to watch This Is Us, Lauren. It's so great, and Milo is awesome in it!