Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for the info, dragonfire! Wow, no MCU at SDCC this year? They're gonna spare us that crap? It's probably because of the Fox deal. I hope we get a great Riverdale panel.
No problem. I think its because they're filming Spider-Man Far From Home. Me too with hopefully some fantastic news on the Serpent Four, and of course Falice's Son.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not sure IronMan will be in Far From Home...but glad they are using
Spoiler:
Old 07-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I think its because they're filming Spider-Man Far From Home. Me too with hopefully some fantastic news on the Serpent Four, and of course Falice's Son.
Spider-Man: Far From Home? What is this, Spider-Man or the Disney Channel? What next, Spider-Man: The Parent Trap? Spider-Man: Freaky Friday? Spider-Man Wore Tennis Shoes?

Yeah, I'd also like some Varchie, dragonfire.

Thanks for the info, Dave! I always liked Mysterio. He's one of the more undervalued Spider-Man villains. I still don't like Peter being a damn teenager. I'd love a Peter/Felicia storyline and a Peter/Sable storyline to introduce Black Cat and Silver Sable. Michelle can get abducted by the Skrulls.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mysterio is going to be cool... they will use the same special effects that they did on Dr. Strange I bet
Old 07-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'd also like some Varchie, dragonfire.
I know you do, but considering what Hiram did to Archie, I'm not expecting a lot of Varchie. Oh, they released some RD S3 stuff, and if you want I'll PM them to you.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

13 year old boy did a shockingly awesome RAP on Americas got Talent....lol....
Old 07-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Good for the boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I know you do, but considering what Hiram did to Archie, I'm not expecting a lot of Varchie. Oh, they released some RD S3 stuff, and if you want I'll PM them to you.
Uhh, you can't have Riverdale without Archie and Veronica, dragonfire. Archie Andrews is an American icon.

Thanks, dragonfire! PM me if you have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mysterio is going to be cool... they will use the same special effects that they did on Dr. Strange I bet
Mysterio could be very cool, but I'm just afraid the movies will screw him up. I actually trust TV writers to do a better job with Mysterio than the movies. I really hate Hollywood reserving these characters for the big screen because comic books translate better to television than cinema.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks, dragonfire! PM me if you have time.
No problem. Ok.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Dave! Good for the boy!

Mysterio could be very cool, but I'm just afraid the movies will screw him up. I actually trust TV writers to do a better job with Mysterio than the movies. I really hate Hollywood reserving these characters for the big screen because comic books translate better to television than cinema.
so you won't be going to see the new Spiderman in a few years?
Old 07-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I got your PMs, dragonfire! Thanks! I confess I don't know who Edger and Evelyn are. And I figured that Archie would end up in jail, but I don't think he's gonna stay there. Veronica will get him out.

Quote:
so you won't be going to see the new Spiderman in a few years?
I told you I'm not watching any MCU movies until all of Edgar Wright's crap is removed and Hank and Janet are young in the Avengers where they belong. I don't care how long it takes, the comics can't keep Hank and Janet on the sidelines forever while the movies continue, and fans are eventually gonna wonder why Marvel hasn't made an Avengers movie with Hank and Janet as Ant-Man and Wasp, since it's supposed to be their team. Like I said, I don't like that the MCU was adjusted and changed to accommodate one movie that wasn't meant to be in the MCU. Hopefully this will happen by the 2020's after Marvel gets X-Men and Fantastic Four back and the timeline has to be reset to accommodate the mutant mythology, as well as rectifying the Quicksilver issue. And I also told you that I hate teenage Peter Parker and I'm sick of Marvel Studios catering to the Twilight crowd. Peter is an adult in the comics and he should be one in the movies.

How come you didn't post here, Lauren? I wanted to know what was wrong at work. I'll try texting you.

Oh, and I'm on my vacation from work.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sorry to hear Alex.... it's sad that the movies cater to the teens more than the general public.... I didn't see Ant Man yet...now sure if I will or not, but I do like Evangeline Lilly

I didn't see the first Spiderman with the Vulture either in the theater.... I didn't think it was that great. I liked Emma Stone and Andrew better anyway.

Lauren, I made another bet with a Mod...25 posts that a woman would win again...so If I lose [when and IF a man wins ]...I'll be owing a total of 75 posts....

Yes Alex... Text Lauren...we miss talking to her a few times a week
Old 07-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I got your PMs, dragonfire! Thanks! I confess I don't know who Edger and Evelyn are. And I figured that Archie would end up in jail, but I don't think he's gonna stay there. Veronica will get him out.
No problem.
Quote:
Can you give us a bit of insight into what to expect from the third season of Riverdale?
The writers are just now conjuring up all of our storylines for season three but I’m really hoping that Alice Cooper will finally find happiness—and some much-longed for #falice shenanigans.
TV DARLING MÄDCHEN AMICK TALKS DAVID LYNCH, ‘TWIN PEAKS’ & ‘RIVERDALE’ – THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE
Old 07-13-2018, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

happy Friday the 13th guys
Old 07-13-2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Friday the 13th, Dave! I've already had some bad luck. My chair broke and now I'm using an ottoman.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! Madchen looks great in those pics! Too bad I got tired of the Twin Peaks revival and didn't finish it. Great Falice teasers!

Quote:
sorry to hear Alex.... it's sad that the movies cater to the teens more than the general public.... I didn't see Ant Man yet...now sure if I will or not, but I do like Evangeline Lilly

I didn't see the first Spiderman with the Vulture either in the theater.... I didn't think it was that great. I liked Emma Stone and Andrew better anyway.

Lauren, I made another bet with a Mod...25 posts that a woman would win again...so If I lose [when and IF a man wins ]...I'll be owing a total of 75 posts....

Yes Alex... Text Lauren...we miss talking to her a few times a week
It's okay, Dave. They can't keep making Peter a teenager in the movies forever. Audiences tend to notice things like that after their kids start reading the comics and see that he's an adult. I agree, I liked Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker better as well. I think Evangeline Lily is a good actress, but she's playing the wrong character. She should be playing Janet Van Dyne, and Hope shouldn't even be there.

I texted Lauren, Dave.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex - sorry about your chair

eye appointment went well
Closed Thread   Post New Thread