Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2018, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I'll keep you guys updated on my friends condition

Lauren...yea...it sucked that Sarah got eliminated...
Alex...did you watch the Prince Charles Masterchef epp yet?
Thanks, Dave. And no, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I fell asleep after I watched the 4th of July stuff with you. I still have the link you gave me. Today I'm doing the watch on the Legends board with all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
alex could they still create maybe a young william host somehow?

dave saw the ep of the 3 girl in elimination was so worried for jess shes one my favs and but seeing sarah go sucked majorly too

dont want a new guy for alice and all these new characters on rd
Aww, thanks for the 4th of July gifs, Lauren! And I suppose they could print a young William body for William's mind to go into, but I don't know if the writers are gonna do that. It's obvious that they already printed a copy of William's old body.

I don't want a new guy for Alice either, and I don't want FP back with Gladys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
True, but I think RAS said something about making nods to the comics, but adding a twist to it. It is a spin-off from a certain point of view. Thanks, and Happy 4th of July to you too, and Happy 4th of July to everyone else.
Thanks, dragonfire! I hope you had a happy 4th of July.

Well, I just hope that RAS doesn't screw anything up. I think they stumbled a little with season 2 and they need to get back to what works in season 3.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Thanks, dragonfire! I hope you had a happy 4th of July.

Well, I just hope that RAS doesn't screw anything up. I think they stumbled a little with season 2 and they need to get back to what works in season 3.
No problem. I did. I agree, and one of the reasons why S2 stumbled was the Blackhood storyline. S2A < S2B. Yes, Bughead reigns supreme.
Quote:
1. Betty and Jughead, Riverdale
We all thought we knew what shipping was, but then Bughead came along and threw us for a total loop. Maybe it's the way they constantly look at each other with heart eyes or how they make the perfect investigative duo with tons of sexy vibes, but Bughead somehow turns every moment into a shipping moment. They also happen to be the only ones who could ever understand each other's nutty family drama which is seriously saying something on Riverdale. They win our top CW ship award, because how could they not?!
Best 25 Ships on The CW Ranked - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 07-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. I did. I agree, and one of the reasons why S2 stumbled was the Blackhood storyline. S2A < S2B. Yes, Bughead reigns supreme. Best 25 Ships on The CW Ranked - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Thanks for that link, dragonfire. Do I even wanna go to that link and see what the other ships were? I'm not surprised about Bughead, I just wish that Varchie was there too.

The Black Hood storyline wasn't bad, just dragged out too long. It could've been better, and the Hiram Lodge crime family storyline was also dragged out way too much. And the whole thing with Chic was just painful to watch.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for that link, dragonfire. Do I even wanna go to that link and see what the other ships were? I'm not surprised about Bughead, I just wish that Varchie was there too.

The Black Hood storyline wasn't bad, just dragged out too long. It could've been better, and the Hiram Lodge crime family storyline was also dragged out way too much. And the whole thing with Chic was just painful to watch.
No problem. I think almost every S2 storyline dragged out too long. I know, and I think the farm cult may be painful to watch as well.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...here you go--

Macy's Fireworks 2018 with commercials

https://youtu.be/Pfup_TGqIbY
Old 07-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave! I'm gonna go watch that.

Quote:
No problem. I think almost every S2 storyline dragged out too long. I know, and I think the farm cult may be painful to watch as well.

I agree, dragonfire. I think that the Black Hood storyline should've been wrapped up in the first half of the season and the whole Hiram Lodge thing should've been reserved for the second half of the season. Yeah, that farm cult where Cheryl ended up was pretty disturbing too, but it really didn't have much to do with the main storyline.

I hope Lauren posts again soon.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...you can even skip through the commercials....lol
Old 07-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I probably will, Dave. Thanks.

I have a stomachache and I have to go to work tomorrow. I can't wait for my vacation next week, but I really have to start planning my escape from this place. I so wanna move out of here and get out of this job.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

bughead no #1 i wholeheartedly agree haha

i def dont wanna seee a family cult storyline nope

alex are u watching masterchef????

is that a video u did dave??

we both need to plan escapes from our job
Old 07-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren!

I like both Bughead and Varchie.

I agree, I want that cult storyline to end, Lauren. No, I don't watch MasterChef, but Dave. PM'd me an episode.

No, that's not Dave's video, Lauren. That's the actual NBC broadcast of the Macy's 4th of July celebration.

I know we do, Lauren. I wish we actually could all move in together in one big house like on Big Brother. It would give me some time to get a new job and maybe go to get training. I hope you get a better job, Lauren.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
bughead no #1 i wholeheartedly agree haha

i def dont wanna seee a family cult storyline nope

alex are u watching masterchef????

is that a video u did dave??

we both need to plan escapes from our job
Alex... Tia, Cpeedy, Nicole from DC board and I watched Lois and Clark: Twas the Night before Myxmas.... the episode always go so fast...

I'm weird....like Hallmark...I've been doing Christmas in July for many years... some years I skip, but try not too...
Old 07-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yeah, that farm cult where Cheryl ended up was pretty disturbing too, but it really didn't have much to do with the main storyline.
Cheryl didn't end up at the farm cult, she ended up at the SOQM. The one who did end up at the farm cult was Polly who could carry on the BH's legacy. Oh, Skeet posted a picture of him praying on Instagram, and Madchen commented and said he's so cute when he's praying for Falice scenes. Here's the link to the picture. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3lfCDF...en-by=skeetme1
Old 07-07-2018, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone is well today
Old 07-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm having a good day so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... Tia, Cpeedy, Nicole from DC board and I watched Lois and Clark: Twas the Night before Myxmas.... the episode always go so fast...

I'm weird....like Hallmark...I've been doing Christmas in July for many years... some years I skip, but try not too...
Oh, you did? When did you watch it? Was that a Lois & Clark episode? I think I remember that one.

Quote:
Cheryl didn't end up at the farm cult, she ended up at the SOQM. The one who did end up at the farm cult was Polly who could carry on the BH's legacy. Oh, Skeet posted a picture of him praying on Instagram, and Madchen commented and said he's so cute when he's praying for Falice scenes. Here's the link to the picture. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3lfCDF...en-by=skeetme1

Oh, yeah. She was at that convent or something. Yeah, Polly was at the farm cult. I got these two mixed up.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! They're really torturing us with these Falice teasers.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, yeah. She was at that convent or something. Yeah, Polly was at the farm cult. I got these two mixed up.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! They're really torturing us with these Falice teasers.
Alice, Falice's Son, and Polly were there as well. No problem. Oh, it seems at the table read, Skeet&Madchen may have been sitting next to each other. Plus it also seems sitting opposite of them was Cole&Lili. The Serpent Four.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread