Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sylar gave Jasmine a note that said: I want to take your virtue bitch. I want to **** you again until Elle comes back. You take her place or else I sylar Lauren. Jasmine decided that she rather see herself ****ing Lauren but had seen what Sylar was capable of. She gave Sylar an ultimatum which involved ice-cream and starbucks plus a side dish of brains and cherries covered with chocolate icing worms. Sylar puked on the laptop where there was more worms. He cringed and glared; then he got a teddy bear that said: I will get you and kill your lover. Hiro teleported to save Adam who was trapped in the toilet with a broom. He forgot that Peter was confused about Lauren's obession outside of Vegas weddings of unicorns and zombies and vampires. Claire saw Peter and their apartment with memories of them. Peter leaned that he and Claire were not related and told her. He revealed someone else to Claire was a bit sick from pregnancy and she puked on Alex who swam out with Tracy on purpose. HRG was becoming jealous of Tracy and Nathan having a sexual tension between them. This made everything suck. Sylar took a power from one of the people at the Carnival and then Peter grabbed his keys for the car taking Claire with him and their engagement was happening in just 5 o'clock. They arrived at the small chapel and arranged the wedding. Then after the minister arrived, Peter took Claire's hand and they skipped the ceremony kissing to eachother. This was the last thing on Claire's mind and she stole the ring from my finger and handed it to Peter. Peter broke into his vows and Claire kissed Ezra accidentally because she died.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sylar gave Jasmine a note that said: I want to take your virtue bitch. I want to **** you again until Elle comes back. You take her place or else I sylar Lauren. Jasmine decided that she rather see herself ****ing Lauren but had seen what Sylar was capable of. She gave Sylar an ultimatum which involved ice-cream and starbucks plus a side dish of brains and cherries covered with chocolate icing worms. Sylar puked on the laptop where there was more worms. He cringed and glared; then he got a teddy bear that said: I will get you and kill your lover. Hiro teleported to save Adam who was trapped in the toilet with a broom. He forgot that Peter was confused about Lauren's obession outside of Vegas weddings of unicorns and zombies and vampires. Claire saw Peter and their apartment with memories of them. Peter leaned that he and Claire were not related and told her. He revealed someone else to Claire was a bit sick from pregnancy and she puked on Alex who swam out with Tracy on purpose. HRG was becoming jealous of Tracy and Nathan having a sexual tension between them. This made everything suck. Sylar took a power from one of the people at the Carnival and then Peter grabbed his keys for the car taking Claire with him and their engagement was happening in just 5 o'clock. They arrived at the small chapel and arranged the wedding. Then after the minister arrived, Peter took Claire's hand and they skipped the ceremony kissing to eachother. This was the last thing on Claire's mind and she stole the ring from my finger and handed it to Peter. Peter broke into his vows and Claire kissed Ezra accidentally because she died. Sylar
Old 11-16-2021, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread: https://www.fanforum.com/f244/300-wo...-5-a-63257421/