Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Bye Sara. Feel better.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

OMG I am in shock right now I know fully realize how out of date and crappy Grandma was It is so wonderful I have absolutely no idea how it works in general, need to look on you tube and google some stuff to figure out how Windows 8 works, but I figured out how to get online at least, so it is a start
Old 02-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Carmen! I am so happy for you
Old 02-17-2013, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks hon I will need to turn Grandma on to get some of my sites that I had on favorites and all that, but I am so excited to retire her It took me forever at the store, they were crazy busy and of course had hardly anyone working. But I got her, that is the important thing I am sure in time I will figure out how it works, and I mostly just am online on it so as long as I know how to do that I am good
Old 02-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Aww look at you! You are so excited Its funny to see. I like it though

I switched phone companies last night. I spent 100$ on a phone. I couldn't believe I did that. I feel so rich with my tax money :lol;
Old 02-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I know, I haven't been this excited in a long time I should probably figure out how to turn it off at some point, the instruction manual sucks big time for how complicated this program is

Whoa, look at you, new internet, new cell phone company I am done spending tax money, rest of it is gong to bills What company did you switch too?
Old 02-17-2013, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Getting new things are exciting Especially since you are long over due for a new one. Is it super fast? Is it really that complicated?

Except my cell phone should be better than both my old cell company and new internet company put together I went with At&t. Apparently I can have a cell phone with them, but not internet. I have to spend more money tomorrow on a bill, food, and goggles for swimming. Then after that I can't spend anymore money!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is a lot faster And it doesn't freeze up every five seconds like Grandma did Screen is bigger too, didn't realize that Grandma had a tiny screen I just spent the last half hour looking at you tube videos of how to work stuff on it It is a lot more complicated There is no start screen at the bottom like on the older version of windows. Lots of people are bitching about how hard it is to use. But I think that it is nice, it just takes a while to get used to and you need to be patient with it

Ah At&T, I used to go through them Didn't really have a good experience so hope yours is better Their customer service people suck ass. Must be a whole company thing because when I have internet issues I get crappy service too. I didn't get a good signal in my area, so I switched to US Cellular which gets the best signal. I might be switching to Verizon soon, can get a better deal and their signal is better then it used to be.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here until 9:30, so tired, but not going to sleep this early.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Something weird happened earlier I fell asleep and I never ever do that unless its close to my bed time. It was so weird. I woke up after OUAT had started.

I bet it is weird for you since you are so used to how your old laptop used to be. I can see why people would be mad about it at first since they are not used to it, but once you get used to it, then it shouldn't be that bad anymore. Which web browser do you use? Oh is it weird being able to use your laptop without having it plugged up?

How long ago did you have at&t? I was afraid they would have bad customer service, but I had to go with someone. Everywhere else was too expensive because they required all the lines to have data plans, but my parents don't use that stuff so it would be pointless and the bill would be 200$. I also pay it as like rent so there was no way I was paying that much. That is soo funny If you get Verizon as a cell phone then it would be you get your cell phone through my internet company and I get my cell phone through your internet company.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Whoa you took a nap? I hope you can sleep tonight ,I never can after I nap during the day You must have been wicked tired

My screen is so freaking bright I am used to this dull dark screen so this is literally hurting my eyes And it is so clear, crystal clear and the pictures look amazing Feel like I need to go through all the pictures of Went and matt again to see them again I set up my printer all by myself, so proud of myself IT wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, just had to go to HPs website and download the program for it Yes it is weird not having it plugged in all the time I keep thinking I need to plug it in, then realize I don't have too

It was about 4 years ago I switched. Customer service people just suck like that, it is in their nature, doesn't matter what the company is They are all greedy bastards. Hope you get a better signal then I did, I got a horrible signal with them. This was before all the smart phones came out too, can only imagine it now That would be a lot of money Hope it works out better for you then it did me. That is hilarious, we would be opposite each other but yet connected, too funny

Gotta work tomorrow, which means going to bed wicked early, that is what happens when you get older
Old 02-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

That is why it was so weird! I never EVER take naps. I hope it doesn't affect my sleep. That is why I make sure I also never take a nap because I want to sleep at night.

It is so funny listening to you all excited about your laptop. Its like Christmas for you Glad you got your printer hooked up and it wasn't that hard I love it when things end up being so easy.

Oh wow. Well I'm hoping things have improved I looked at a coverage map before I ordered and it said my area got really good coverage so I hope it didn't lie to me. I just want SOMETHING with good signal. and weird. Connected oppositely.

Aww ! Glad you work tomorrow. Money money money Except I bet you want to stay home and play with your laptop all day huh? Hey you don't have to tell me about getting old I have to go to bed early too I hate getting old
Old 02-18-2013, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Linds,d di you see Revenge? OMG, POOR EMILY!

I'm on killing time till my appt.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Revenge was crazy

Ugh I hate spending so much money I accidently spent too much today
Old 02-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Did you get any sleep last night Lindsey

Hope your appointment went well Sara

It is like Christmas for me, almost better then Christmas I never buy myself anything, I am such a cheap ass That is why I am a contest addict I was shocked with how easy it was, it was very effortless, just downloaded it and it walked me through the steps. I need to turn Grandma on to get some of my bookmarked sites, but other then that she is staying in the closet as a back up laptop

I hate those coverage maps, they lie too much But like I said, hopefully they are better for you then it was for me.

Uhoh, what did you buy?

Long ass day Being in Kindergarten all week is going to be so freaking exhausting At least I get paid though.