Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Desperate Fangirls (OT) #45- Because we hope real life slows down soon so we can all be on together!

Less drooling, more talking ;-)

Future Thread Title Suggestions:
Old 02-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT bb!

I'm off now, TTYL!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 02-16-2013, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

No problem BB Byeee.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am back. And I found my new laptop, going to get it tomorrow So excited It isn't the amazon one, I was looking at the ads, and at Staples tomorrow they have this one for super super cheap, over 100 dollars off:
Toshiba C855-S5350 15.6" Laptop | Staples

This way I don't have to wait and I get even more ram and everything So excited I wish it was tomorrow so I had it already
Old 02-16-2013, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

OMGOSH1 Carmen that is sooo exciting! Grandma can retire now!

I'm also excited. I got my new bathing suit in the mail today so now I can go swimming at the gym I'm hoping it will help me stop feeling so tired and blah.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I can't wait for Grandma to retire, it is beyond time, she should have died a long time ago I was shocked when I got to my parents house this morning to do my laundry and my Dad showed me the ad, especially with how bitchy he was about me getting that one on amazon He must have just realized what a good deal it is. At least he came around, I know I don't need his permission or anything, but it just makes it easier that way without him bitching at me about it It is going to be so amazing I went there and was looking at it, so so so different then what I am used too, going to take a while to get used to it ,but I am ready, beyond ready

That is great What color is it? I love swimming Don't go that often being I am too broke for a gym membership that has pool access.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Omgosh how funny that it was actually him that showed you the ad It will make it easier since he approves. That way he won't bring it up all the time. All new things take some getting used too, but it is something you are eager to do since you need some new

Aww. My gym is run by the city so it is cheaper. For my age group its 65$ a year. So its not bad at all.
This is my swim suit

Swimsuit, 2-piece in ombre by Swim 365® | Plus Size Two Piece Swimsuits | Woman Within
Old 02-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is too funny He has some bipolar tendancies that is for sure, typical Dad What is really funny is that he didn't want me to get anything fancy, but the one at staples is fancier then the one on amazon But being it is cheaper must not matter anymore I am so going to be there right when they open tomorrow, I wanna make sure I get one right away Plus then I will have the rest of the day to set it up and play with it I am worried about getting it set up, but I am sure once I get started it will be easy.

What a cute suit! Such a nice color. I got mine from Target when it was on clearance a couple years ago

Whoa 65 for a year You are so lucky The YMCA by me is the only place you can go swiming, and it is like 65 a month by me
Old 02-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

That is really too much. Typical dad for sure. Well at least he approves and you get a fancy nice laptop for cheap You are now going to be anxious all night. You might not sleep tonight

Thank you this is my favorite color. Any type of blues I love I actually had a coupon for this online sale. I got 15$ off and it cost less than it originally was even with shipping. So I was pretty happy. The only thing I don't like and sorry if this is TMI, but there is not enough support for my boobs.

Holy cow that is expensive for the YMCA. I didn't think it was that much I thought they did by year also.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I know, tonight is gonna be the longest night ever And especially tomorrow morning, being it is a Sunday they don't open till 11, that is gonna be torture Although at least I will be on ff for a bit in the morning before I get distracted

I love blue too It is a great vibrant color with lots of shades and variations, so something for everyone Sounds like you got a good deal on top of it I feel you on the no support thing, I have the same problem They just don't make suits that support boobs well, I think it is impossible to find one I know if I find a bra that fits me well I will buy like 2 or 3 of them because it is so hard to find
Old 02-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yes you will have to be on tomorrow so you can be distracted for sure. You might be up late on here as well to pass time Or you could watch Prison Break or read the script

It is vibrant. Its just always been a pretty color to me. I did. The suit was originally 50$ and that was a lot to me. Its so annoying. I want the girls to be supported. I tried looking for a swim bra, but those run at like 70-90$ that is SOO outrageously expensive. I know what you mean about the bras. they are hard to find. I also want cute bras too and I can never find properly fitted ones. Why is being a girl so hard? Guys have it so easy I swear
Old 02-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I will be on here as long as I can I plan on drinking a bit tonight though so might end up passing out eventually.

50 bucks is a lot for a swimsuit, they are crazy expensive I never pay full price for anything, most of the time I try and get stuff for free or as close to it as possible. I love Target's swimsuits for some reason, have gotten a couple of them on clearance for dirt cheap, literally like 4 or 5 bucks. They do a decent job supporting the girls I think I technically could go strapless, but i don't trust it enough, don't wanna be flashing nobody out on the beach or something. Guys do have it easy, they have nothing to worry about compared to us Lucky bastards

I just spent like a hour cleaning out my computer desk and looking for any important things I need for helping get my laptop set up. Not sure if any of my software will work though, I really hope the one for my printer will work, might have to go to HP's website and look into it. I had to throw away a lot of stuff, I am such a pack rat
Old 02-16-2013, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry I had to leave quite suddenly. I thought I had time, but I had to go to an all girls party Hope you had fun drinking

Whoaa that is a good deal. No wonder you like Target 4 or 5 dollars is amazing when they are so expensive Especially not bad in supporting the girls. Yeah that is what I'm afraid of with it kind of being loose. I don't want them falling out while I'm swimming. My old suit when I tied it up tight and did a front flip they would fall out Luckily I was in my own pool at the time.

I am sure you can also google if you need help with anything Good thing you cleaned stuff out now and are trying to find it ahead of time.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

An all girls party? Do I wanna know

Whoa yeah, flashing the girls are a bad idea, unless you are with a guy or something. I have had that happen to me before too, was just my family around but was still humiliating because they still give me crap about it.

So excited, I get to go get it now Took forever for the store to open. I am nervous for some reason, I am not sure why It is a nervous excitment though at least. Probably because i have been waiting so long and can't believe it is here I am sure it will all go fine. And at least Grandma still somewhat works, so if I have any issues I can google or ask someone on Grandma Will be back later, hopefully
Old 02-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

One more day till I get my medicine, one more day.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr