Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCheshireKitten (View Post)
I can see that - an example of this would be Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia from Heroes (though they weren't the couple my post referred to). I've always thought they had chemistry since they met in the Homecoming episode.

But I just can't ship Peter/Claire, no matter how much chemistry the actors have, because now they're uncle and niece, though I still like watching them in scenes together.
Yes, exactly! I think, that is one of the best examples for that. Milo and Hayden are a couple in real life and I really do think their feelings for each other translate onto the screen.

I couldn't imagine the Weasley's, either. They've grown up together!

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 12-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Elite Fan

Katherine Heigl & Jason Behr were dating while playing siblings on Roswell. I never picked up on their chemistry until people pointed it out, but I guess real life chemistry can translate and color what's going on in the show.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^Same thing with Kaya Scodelario and Nick Hoult in Skins
Old 12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
New Fan

Incest is probably the only thing I can stand reading right now because it's complicated, destructive but at the same time loving, and sometimes manipulative and when you have all that jammed into a story it's a very interesting read. My favourite pairings are Simon/River, Peter/Edmund (you'd be surprise at how popular that one is), Tony/Effy, Nathan/Peter, and I've recently gotten into Dexter/Debra (they're not technically related) but I read this one fic called 'Open Road' and it was amazing, sadly I don't think there are anymore stories like that.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoingRaven (View Post)
Incest is probably the only thing I can stand reading right now because it's complicated, destructive but at the same time loving
That's a perfect description
Old 12-14-2008, 03:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy (View Post)
That's a perfect description
Thank you. *palmface* I forgot to add Paire to my list. I love Paire, it's probably the sweetest pairing on television *ahem* or just in the imagination of some people. I'm sure they're not even related though, knowing Heroes it'll be some twist and all the writers of Paire will glare at the screen and think 'But I was just coming to terms with my views on incest!'.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can totally see them making Paire not related
Old 12-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I can actually see that happen as well. With how this couple is a fan favorite and all. And it seems like pretty much everyone is related now anyway

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 09-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Giving this thread a boost! I've posted in here before, but I'll definitely have to come over more.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a huge fan of Dexter/Deb.

A while back I also got into Max/Isabel (Roswell) and Peter/Claire.

Now the only 'cest fic I read is D/D, but I can't find a lot of fics devoted to them.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Right now I'm not really reading any incest pairings. *shock* Well, except for the pitiful few Luke/Leia fics I've managed to find. Yeah, an incest pairing that had a canon kiss! (; Who cares that she was trying to make Han jealous?

Even my last Chronicles of Narnia fanfiction wasn't incest even though I usually ship all the siblings together in every combination.

For Heroes, Nathan/Claire has got to be my top ship. <3 However, that ship isn't the same anymore. It all went to hell. Thanks, writers!

Last edited by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast; 10-02-2009 at 03:21 AM