Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2015, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes they are so freaky and creepy looking. I hope 11x8 in 2 days is good!
Old 12-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

“Just My Imagination”
December 2, 2015 (9:01:59-10:01:59 p.m. ET)

RICHARD SPEIGHT, JR. DIRECTS; NATE TORRENCE GUEST STARS — Sam (Jared Padalecki) is shocked when his childhood imaginary friend Sully (guest star Nate Torrence) makes an unexpected appearance. Sam can’t understand why he’d see Sully now but what’s even more surprising is that Dean (Jensen Ackles) can see him, too. Flashbacks reveal young Sam’s friendship with Sully and why he needed him.

Richard Speight, Jr. directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (#1108).
Old 12-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

it was ok, why don't I remember Sully? he brought all those sweets but no pie to share with Dean it was so funny Dean was ready shoot him right away Dean bed hair and wearing a robe again that girl was too damn old to still be a brat, and it sucks we can never have the original wee!chesters again but those boys were an ok fit.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think we've ever met Sully before Jaye.

I liked him, it was a cute episode. I love episodes where they're not pushing the darkness down our throats, and yes it was mentioned but at least we didn't have to put up with Amara or Crowley.

All this talk about the cage and not a single word about Adam! WTF! If you're gonna be in the cage anyway...might as well save Adam! HELLO!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the episode too it was so good! The glitter blood scene was so funny! Priceless! I wonder if we will see Adam again too Bee.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)

All this talk about the cage and not a single word about Adam! WTF! If you're gonna be in the cage anyway...might as well save Adam! HELLO!
Dont you know, he is never to be mentioned again?!

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Bee, I thought I missed something regarding Sully, he was pretty cool tho in a legoland type of way, I can't find the words to describe him
Old 12-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Legoland type way Omg Jaye too funny!
Old 12-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmenJessicaLP (View Post)
Dont you know, he is never to be mentioned again?!
My poor Adam. Abandoned. At least Dean did mention him to death when he was trying to save Sam's soul...but since then NOTHING! I don't need him riding shot gun or anything, but him in heaven or purgatory or ANYTHING BESIDES BEING IN THE CAGE! would be nice.

LEGOLAND! :lol Never thought of that! ...very odd I wrote LEGOLAND in small caps...and it keeps cap locking on me...is LEGOLAND possessing the board? CALL THE WINCHESTERS!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

O Brother Where Art Thou?
December 9th 2015
The CW
AMARA UNLEASHES HER POWER UPON THE WORLD — Amara (guest star Emily Swallow) unleashes her power on the local townspeople as she issues a shocking challenge. Dean (Jensen Ackles) tries to better understand the hold Amara has on him, while Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Crowley (Mark Sheppard) come up with a plan that could have disastrous consequences.

Directed by Robert Singer
Written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

hmmmm Idk about this one, will watch a bit later. The LEGOLAND caps lock is weird, it just happened to me too but earlier it didn't
Old 12-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knew the mid season finale would bring me nothing but misery! If there is one thing I can count on about SPN...is the needless angst! I'm trying really hard to come up with something positive to say about the episode...but yeah I didn't like it.

3 things I did like....

THE BOYS ARE NOT FIGHTING! (they probably will be, but at this very moment things between them are good!)
Jared's acting! WOW! His last scenes...where he figures out what's going on, that lone tear..OMG! Great job Jared!
JENSEN!...no matter how much the storylines are ticking me off, Jensen keeps me watching, this episode wasn't any different, although I'm really HATING the Amara/Dean thing. HATE IT!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

I didn't care for it much either aside from the bros still getting along, actually I just watched it today and usually no matter what I def watch no later then the next day. I was not feeling the whole good and evil working together thing, it's been way too much of that lately. Amara was annoying as hell acting all clueless about things and kidnapped Dean when he needed to be with Sam who's now he's trapped with Lucifer and Rowena and Crowley bailed on him. The next ep looks silly with Crowley acting like a kid, I just don't know about this show anymore it's slowly not becoming a priority for me. Jensen is the reason I'm still watching also.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Completely agree Jaye. I find this storyline pretty boring actually. I'd much rather have a season of Monster of the Week episodes.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-15-2015, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I knew the mid season finale would bring me nothing but misery! If there is one thing I can count on about SPN...is the needless angst! I'm trying really hard to come up with something positive to say about the episode...but yeah I didn't like it.

3 things I did like....

THE BOYS ARE NOT FIGHTING! (they probably will be, but at this very moment things between them are good!)
Jared's acting! WOW! His last scenes...where he figures out what's going on, that lone tear..OMG! Great job Jared!
JENSEN!...no matter how much the storylines are ticking me off, Jensen keeps me watching, this episode wasn't any different, although I'm really HATING the Amara/Dean thing. HATE IT!
I will watch the Dean/Amara storyline as long as it doesn't get romantic/sexy because that would be just wrong! Right now Jensens playing it like theres nothing sexual between them-and I have to believe that's true. Shes Gods sister-does she even know what sex is??
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread