Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode sucked. I only liked that Dean was worried about Sam taking the MOC and the Sam & Rowena & Clea scene! That was it.

Yes this show has turned into a bad comedy they think the Winchestersame mediating Lucie & Chuck is funny and cute! Not! :yuck:

Yes I agree Bee let's bring the show back to being about Sam & Dean Winchester too please!

I hope this boring and lame Amara/Chuck storyline is over next week. Ugh if this carries into s12 it is gonna be so painful to watch!
Old 05-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Total Fan

I'm afraid Amara will be still there in season 12... At least it looks like this now... There defenitely wasn't enough brothers time in 11x22 :/ All the focus was on Chuck/Lucifer and the brothers were like secondary characters. :/

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I have nothing good to say about this episode. It was a waste of an hour.

The best I can come up with...Dean was worried about Sam having the MoC.

I remember back in the day, Supernatural use to be ABOUT THE WINCHESTERS! They were literally sitting in the background and then shoved out of the scene while the focus was on Chuck and Lucifer! I DON'T CARE ABOUT CHUCK AND LUCIFER! I've stuck with this show for 11 seasons because of, wait for it...the W I N C H E S T E R S.

Why is Lucifer in the bunker? Why are any of these people in the bunker? Is it not warded against oh you know. THE DEVIL! KING OF HELL! WITCHES! THE SISTER OF GOD! Seriously!

Was it suppose to be cute, Dean/Sam playing shrink to Chuck/Lucifer? Arguing with Lucifer while he pouted in his room? IT WASN'T CUTE! This is the same person who tortured Sammy for decades in hell! Chuck turned his back on the Winchesters time and time again and suddenly Dean/Sam are all about healing heaven's family drama? I get they need the back up to end Amara (who has really outstayed her welcome!) But really?!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE story arc. It better end next week because if we have to sit through another season of this...it's going to be painful.
well I didn't watch it all, I tried but it was so annoying to see Dean and Sam in the backround like that, sitting at the top of the stairs while Cas and Chuck shoot the breeze I got to the part with Crowley being disrespected again and was done. seriously every thing you said is on point, especially about all that evil in the bunker, WTF? shouldn't it be sacred and they should not even know about the bunker now it could be a target.

I love Jensen to death but I cant take it anymore if this is what I have to look forward to in S12 count me out.
Old 05-21-2016, 06:10 AM
Total Fan

Hopefully the finale will be better... and actually centered on the brothers...

Aga

Old 05-21-2016, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I hope so cause they are losing me with this nonsense, bring the show back to what its suppose to be please and I'll look forward to next season
Old 05-23-2016, 08:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
This episode sucked. I only liked that Dean was worried about Sam taking the MOC and the Sam & Rowena & Clea scene! That was it.

Yes this show has turned into a bad comedy they think the Winchestersame mediating Lucie & Chuck is funny and cute! Not! :yuck:

Yes I agree Bee let's bring the show back to being about Sam & Dean Winchester too please!

I hope this boring and lame Amara/Chuck storyline is over next week. Ugh if this carries into s12 it is gonna be so painful to watch!
I honestly think this all goes back to The Vessel where Dean says I am a witness . I think the ep was showing that as witnesses they cant win-they have to step up and not depend on Chuck/God. I also think Chuck knew all along that it wouldn't work-he needs Sam and Dean to see that they can do it w/o him.

I actually really liked the episode-I enjoyed the father son talk, and Sam and Dean trying to get them to make up somehow. I liked how they got all the different groups together. Loved the Cas scene in heaven-poor Cas!
Myfaketvboyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfaketvboyfriend (View Post)
I honestly think this all goes back to The Vessel where Dean says I am a witness . I think the ep was showing that as witnesses they cant win-they have to step up and not depend on Chuck/God. I also think Chuck knew all along that it wouldn't work-he needs Sam and Dean to see that they can do it w/o him.
Well, that would be interesting, I could have it as a season finale - it would mean a brothers' focused episode we will see soon enough!

Aga

Old 05-25-2016, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alpha and Omega
May 25 2016
The CW
GOD VS. AMARA – God (guest star Rob Benedict) comes to a decision about Amara (guest star Emily Swallows) that has direct repercussions for Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles).

Directed by Phil Sgriccia
Written by Andrew Dabb
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's not like I hated the episode...but it doesn't hit even my top 20.

The WHOLE season focused on the Darkness! THE WHOLE SEASON...and all it takes is a talk with Dean and Chuck? All her rage...she just shrugs off. Her and Chuck hold hands and go skipping off into the sunset?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!...THE WHOLE SEASON!...I think I almost would have liked it better if Dean was the bomb! Oh well at least he's alive! Can't always say that after a season finale.

Where was our epic brother moment? IT'S THE SEASON FINALE WE ARE ENTITLED AN EPIC BROTHER MOMENT!...a hug in front of the expendable Scoobie gang does not warrant an EPIC BROTHER MOMENT! I mean sure it was touching...and it was a good hug. ...but it certainly wasn't "Close your eyes Sammy" or "What my greatest sin was? Was how many times I let you down." THOSE WERE EPIC! after those two "You love chick flicks" Doesn't really cut it....just sayin'.

*Said as flatly and unenthusiastically as possible* Yay, Cas is back! Don't care. I do care where Lucifer is off to though? That's somebody you just want lurking somewhere.

Crowley/Billie? NO!

Cliffhanger...if you can call it that...Mary?! REALLY?! WHY?! Out of ALL the people they have lost, they go with Mary? How the hell does she fit in now? Um how about BOBBY!! Bobby I'd be running around my house screaming for joy! Mary? eh.

British lady...one episode and I'm already thinking GO AWAY! Leave my Winchesters alone! They just saved the world AGAIN...and now you try to do something about it?

My only hope is no time jump, I don't want to come back 6 months into the future with a brainwashed Sam and Dean/Mary all hunky dory in the bunker. (although I'd like to think Dean searchs for Sam...but I also always thought Sam would search for Dean...so who knows what the writers would do)

Oh almost forgot...YAY AMARA IS GONE! (at least for now)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Total Fan

The only good thing was the beginning (Kansas song of course ) and hmm, I don't know, that's about it? It was the season's finale! Like Bee said, where was an epic brothers' moment? That hug was sweet, but it wasn't enough! Where was the mention of the amulet?! And yes, Sam's reaction to Dean's possibly dying was pretty flat... I would expect much more from the Sammy we know, from the Sammy we saw in this season! That definitely didn't live up to my expectations

That new chick? Couldn't care less.

If we end up with another time jump, I'll be so PISSED! That's one scenario I was so afraid of... I'm so sick of the boys being apart...

And Amara and Chuck going together to the sunset, holding hands, like seriously? Anyway, it's good Dean's alive, but it's HORRIBLE that he and Sam are apart and that chick will probably take Sam somewhere to London? :/

Dean seeing Mary's ghost - I guess it's Amara giving Dean "what he needs most"... I still don't like the idea, I think Mary is one of the characters in the show that should stay dead.

Usually, after a season's finale I'm so excited and full of emotions - this time I'm disappointed and a little pissed off I was counting on a much better, Winchester focused episode.

Aga

Last edited by Liia; 05-26-2016 at 09:37 AM
Old 05-27-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sam's reaction to Dean's possibly dying was pretty flat... I would expect much more from the Sammy we know, from the Sammy we saw in this season! That definitely didn't live up to my expectations
Exactly! I really expected more from Sam, maybe he was trying to keep it together in front of the others, I don't know. but you have a scene like (what season finale was that now...S9?) where Dean dies in his arms, and he's full out sobbing (I cry every time I watch that scene) and then you have this one where it's like oh well Dean's dead, must be Wed kinda thing.

Not liking the newbie either, I think they should have waited until the beginning of next season to introduce her (and this is why I'm worried about a time jump) she just didn't fit. If they had wanted to put some filler in to build up the suspense (to their lame ass ending) then why not give us Dean/Sam/Amulet talk? or more Dean/Sam anything really, more time at the grave, or a better good bye or so many other things!

Quote:
Dean seeing Mary's ghost - I guess it's Amara giving Dean "what he needs most"... I still don't like the idea, I think Mary is one of the characters in the show that should stay dead.
YES! Whether she's a ghost or real...don't really care, but either way Dean doesn't need her in his life. From what we've seen of Mary...she's no better a parent then John (and I don't think very highly of John). Because Dean lost her so young, he never saw her faults, still thinks she hung the moon. LET HIM HAVE THAT! The longer she sticks round, the more human she becomes and the more tarnished his memories of her will be...he doesn't have much, don't take that away from him too. . Yes Dean knows she made a deal and all that...but it's still different then getting to 'know' her...am I making sense?

...but say we need somebody from the past (why who knows) why not Henry? If we're diving into the MoL side of things...he seems like the one to bring back. Mary was a hunter not an MoL. (plus I like Henry a lot more ) or you know... BOBBY! really who cares about Mary? It would be like bringing Jess back...they served their purpose in the story...they don't need a new chapter.

Quote:
Usually, after a season's finale I'm so excited and full of emotions - this time I'm disappointed and a little pissed off I was counting on a much better, Winchester focused episode.
COMPLETELY AGREE! I didn't even tear up during the 'chick flick' scene...and that just seems impossible...I know I probably should have...was tearing up a couple weeks ago for the amulet and the Chuck/Dean scene...yet a goodbye between Dean/Sam...nothing? Like what is wrong with that? Very disappointing season finale.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-27-2016, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Amara and Chuck going together to the sunset, holding hands, like seriously?
unfortunately I don't have much to say, this about sums up my thoughts all that terror of darkness on the town, sucking souls, using Dean and having him on edge for what?

I really do not like them all working together like that, they are enemies now chilling in the bunker like the A-team and now Billie has joined the clan? and who is the lady-of-letters chick? the only thing I enjoyed was the bothers hug and seeing Mary again.
Old 05-28-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was alright to me but not the great to me. Yay Amara is gone to me she was blah as a villian. I loved the brother hug. I hope Sam is OK too! The British girl meets to go away stat. I wonder how Mary will play into season 12. I hope Sam am Dean reunite quickly too.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Exactly! I really expected more from Sam, maybe he was trying to keep it together in front of the others, I don't know. but you have a scene like (what season finale was that now...S9?) where Dean dies in his arms, and he's full out sobbing (I cry every time I watch that scene) and then you have this one where it's like oh well Dean's dead, must be Wed kinda thing.
Yes! Remember season 3 finale? Dean going to hell and all the emotional scenes we got? Singing in the car? Sam crying his eyes out? That episode is too heartbreaking for me to rewatch And yes, s9 finale also! But perhaps it was because of all that crowd, perhaps Sam didn't want to show how miserably he felt. Still, it feels like there was so much missing in this episode.

Quote:
Not liking the newbie either, I think they should have waited until the beginning of next season to introduce her (and this is why I'm worried about a time jump) she just didn't fit. If they had wanted to put some filler in to build up the suspense (to their lame ass ending) then why not give us Dean/Sam/Amulet talk? or more Dean/Sam anything really, more time at the grave, or a better good bye or so many other things!
I was CERTAIN we would have an amulet talk in the finale... That is was bound to have an epic emotional scene Guess I was wrong. The writers better repair it with the first episode of the new season, e.g. some touching brothers' reunion with NO TIME JUMP PLEASE.

Quote:
YES! Whether she's a ghost or real...don't really care, but either way Dean doesn't need her in his life. From what we've seen of Mary...she's no better a parent then John (and I don't think very highly of John). Because Dean lost her so young, he never saw her faults, still thinks she hung the moon. LET HIM HAVE THAT! The longer she sticks round, the more human she becomes and the more tarnished his memories of her will be...he doesn't have much, don't take that away from him too. . Yes Dean knows she made a deal and all that...but it's still different then getting to 'know' her...am I making sense?

...but say we need somebody from the past (why who knows) why not Henry? If we're diving into the MoL side of things...he seems like the one to bring back. Mary was a hunter not an MoL. (plus I like Henry a lot more ) or you know... BOBBY! really who cares about Mary? It would be like bringing Jess back...they served their purpose in the story...they don't need a new chapter.
Yep, Bobby would have been a much better choice! I can't see what purpose will Mary bring? Of course, she's the boys' mother and they love her, no doubt about it, but I just can't imagine her living in the bunker with Sam and Dean.

Quote:
COMPLETELY AGREE! I didn't even tear up during the 'chick flick' scene...and that just seems impossible...I know I probably should have...was tearing up a couple weeks ago for the amulet and the Chuck/Dean scene...yet a goodbye between Dean/Sam...nothing? Like what is wrong with that? Very disappointing season finale.
I know Perhaps Sam and Dean made it brief because of the crowd watching them, they didn't want to open up in front of Crowley, Rowena and the others. BUT! It was the season's finale, they could have handled in many other ways! Sam could go with Dean to the Darkness... Again, I blame bad writing for this, no way would the Sammy we know be so flat about Dean's dying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning
unfortunately I don't have much to say, this about sums up my thoughts all that terror of darkness on the town, sucking souls, using Dean and having him on edge for what?
Yeah, boring storyline brought to a frustrating ending... But at least Amara is out of the picture (for now) and Dean's alive...

Aga

Reply   Post New Thread