Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2006, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gay, are you referring to busy phillips? she's okay but i don't like her for jake. aarrggh! and jake winked at her? maybe he was just joking around. whatever, i just don't want jake to be dating anyone seriously right now. well....except for natalie or me perhaps.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was referring to her. Natalie or me?!
Old 07-05-2006, 08:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky
welcome to the board, hon. Stick around and post more. Aw, the pics were two days before the meeting? I was thinking they were on the same day based on Jake's clothes but that could be possbile since it didn't say exactly what shirt was it or osmething. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for the welcome!

I saw those pics of Jake with shampoo on a webisite on Saturday, which is why I assumed they were taken on Friday, but they were definitely taken before Sunday, though he was probably wearing the same clothes! On Rexfeatures there are a few pics of Heath and Michelle and Heath is wearing shorts and a t-shirt so I'm assuming those are the clothes HE was wearing on Sunday, mainly cos I've never seen pics before of Heath wearing shorts, and he was wearing them at the Market. Just a pity there are no pics of them together to see for sure!

Teresa, the lucky lady who is a friend of Heath's - and has met Jake and been kissed by him! - who runs a website dedicated to Heath, said she spoke to him on the phone on Sunday after hearing of the 'sighting' and he apparently laughed and said yes, it was him and Jake and at the time of the phone call they were still together. She said she could hear Matilda giggling in the background, and Heath later said they all had a 'fun day' and everyone around them was very respectful towards them - which I assume translates to 'left them in peace'!
Old 07-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellye
Teresa, the lucky lady who is a friend of Heath's - and has met Jake and been kissed by him! - who runs a website dedicated to Heath, said she spoke to him on the phone on Sunday after hearing of the 'sighting' and he apparently laughed and said yes, it was him and Jake and at the time of the phone call they were still together. She said she could hear Matilda giggling in the background, and Heath later said they all had a 'fun day' and everyone around them was very respectful towards them - which I assume translates to 'left them in peace'!
Which website would that be? Heathbaby? What a lucky lady to get a kiss from Jakey!!

Sounds like everyone did have a fun time.
Proud Gyllenho #4
Old 07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_marmon
Which website would that be? Heathbaby? What a lucky lady to get a kiss from Jakey!!

Sounds like everyone did have a fun time.
No, it's heathledgercentral.com

She said Jake is very tall and has the bluest eyes you ever saw and is very sweet and kind. And he kissed her on both cheeks!

She didn't write that on Heathledgercentral, she wrote it on JakeWatch, and I think she mentioned the phone call on the Jake's Eyelashes thread on the DaveCullen forum. Lots of people in different places have envied her!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Theresa (not personally, though) from Heathledgercentral. I visit that site often but I still haven't registered. Might as well. I heard they are running some contest for a Heath autograph to promote Candy?
Old 07-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gay, we all have to have our fantasies about hooking up with jake right.

ellye, thanks for telling all of us about teresa's encounter with heath & jake. she's one lucky lady being a friend of heath and, now jake as well.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added to both lists, please?
Old 07-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. Cris. After reading the synopsis for the movie. I was like 'give me that movie!' I'm sure he'll do a great job there. I have faith in Heath's acting. Afterall, I started liking him because he made me cry in The Patriot and then made me laugh in Casanova; plus made me fall in love in BBM and 10 Things. I can say million of stuff about how I love Heath, but I guess I won't bore you guys with it,
If we're talking about Heath...it is never boring

I loved him in every single thing he has done, but I have to admit his acting skills didn't show for me until the brilliant performance at Brokeback Mountain. But it's not that he was a bad actor to me, it's just that the roles he chose were not challenging enough, or were not in movies good enough for us to notice it.

That's why I cannot wait to see Candy, because that'd be like the...assurance (does that word exist? ) of his goodness to me
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teena Amen to that. I must've have a million and one fantasies about Jake!

Spooky Oh, I'll add you.

Cris Oh, BBM is the best Heath performance for me, too. Although, I had loved him before on other movies, I didn't care much about him. I mean, I like him as an actor and will watch his movie if there's one released, but obsession comes after BBM. Oh, yes, I agree, his roles before BBM aren't actually the challeging ones. The Patriot was good, but he wasn't really the star in that film.
Yes, assurance. I cannot wait for Candy, too.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Nat

Oi, guys... Heath's behind. He's on the 3rd place now? What is happening to the world?
Old 07-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread!!! love the title!! vote for heath!!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 07-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You're welcome, Nat

Oi, guys... Heath's behind. He's on the 3rd place now? What is happening to the world?
What I want to know, is why Patrick Dempsey is beating Heath!
Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea, Nat. I was asking is Grey's new season up in the US? That's probably why. People are more incline to vote for celebs they see often on TV. And it's hard to have a board when you're campaigning for a Hollywood Movie star rather than a TV Show celebrity.