Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2006, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jake/Heath Friendship/Shippers Thread #2: If Heath doesn't get a board; tis our home!

Welcome to Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger's Friendship/Shipper Thread!

banner by Shnicky

arts by Jenn

banner/arts by Mary-Lynn

Friends Only
1. Shnicky
2. Missy
3. Pacey'sgirl
4. Jenkneesuu
5. sharon_marmon
6. *Krissy*
7. iLuVsPiKeNmiLo224
8. fan110680
9. Mary-Lynn
10. novaleigh
11 -cris-
12. Mei Zhou
13. i heart jai
14. jules83
15. mylu
16. ocfan27
17. Calgaryfan2006
18. DreamCatcher217
19. teena1013
20. SpookyMuffin
21. toppiecakes
22. ScorpioGrl

Shippers
1. Shnicky
2.i heart jai
3. fan110680
4. ryllsome
5. Calgaryfan2006
5. DreamCatcher217
6. teena1013
7. SpookyMuffin
8. toppiecakes

We'll have two lists on this thread - shippers (who ship them romantically) and friendship (just friends). You may add your name to both lists, just let the thread starter know.

Just one rule and we'll go a long way:
1. Respect each other's opinion - you may not agree on something but please accept that sometimes what you hate is being loved by others.

Last edited by HappySquared; 08-25-2006 at 08:43 AM
Old 07-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new Candy pictures, reposting.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

wow... new thread!!
thanks.... i it
Old 07-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread Gay!
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 07-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Ahhhhh! New Candy pictures! I hadn't seen the first two ones!

Thanks a lot for those

I just can't wait to see Candy, it's consuming me, seriously. Ever since I read the synopsis, when my re-found-love for Heath wasn't back in me, I was already obsessed
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. Cris. After reading the synopsis for the movie. I was like 'give me that movie!' I'm sure he'll do a great job there. I have faith in Heath's acting. Afterall, I started liking him because he made me cry in The Patriot and then made me laugh in Casanova; plus made me fall in love in BBM and 10 Things. I can say million of stuff about how I love Heath, but I guess I won't bore you guys with it,

If these will help him get his board... I plan to make more.

ETA: I was just checking wranglers at LJ and trying to lure them to FF to vote for Heath when I saw this title; Heath, Jake, Michelle and Matilda Sighting in LA or something to that effect.
Apparently fans had seen the four together, with another blonde lady. Here are the posts from other forums.

Quote:
Just saw them at the Farmer's Market in Hollywood together. I am blown away. They were very descreet. Even being near them for a few minutes, it was obvious that there is a great deal of affection and camraderie. Teresa, you were right! These guys seemes like great and caring friends, all three. It was thrilling to see them!! Heath is all bearded, long-haired and scraggly--all ready to play Dillon , I suspect!! Wow, what a morning!!
- from Heathcentral

Quote:
WOW----Hollywood Farmer's Market. Very crowded. Today around 10:30. JAKE, HEATH, MICHELLE, MATHILDA, AND A VERY PRETTY BLONDE I could kick myself because I didnt have a camera!! They looked like great friends. Very low key. Jake was in the usual...t-shirt, cargo shorts, flips flops (very sexy), and yes the Blinde sunglasses were back!. Heath was in full beard and long hair ( gettin' ready to play Dillon, I guess!)--had on shorts, a t-shirt, and Aussie boots. Michelle lookin' really sweet and summery--Mathilda is beautiful and looked very happy to be with mommy, daddy, and uncle Jakey!! Didnt recognize the blonde woman who was with them, but she seemed to be very much with Jake--they were kidding back and forth. At one point he handed her some money and said " This doesn't grow on trees, ya know!" with a wink and a big laugh. He seemed so warm and loving. The comraderie with Heath was obvious too and very warm, whispering back and forth. We were in the same area with them for about ten minutes--no paparazzi was seen but ya never know--maybe a pic will show up in a couple of days. They just seemed to all be so bonded and friendly and easy together. IT WAS GREAT--I MEAN GREAT TO SEE JAKE AND HEATH AND MICHELLE TOGETHER--obviously they are close and really friends, not just Hollywood balony. Wow---I'm still reeling.....
from iheartjake

Last edited by HappySquared; 07-02-2006 at 11:45 PM
Old 07-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Extreme Fan

That is so adorable that they were seen hanging out again. I'd die to see a pic of Jake and Matilda!

I voted for Heath again this month, of course. It looks like its gonna be between him and Dempsey now.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw its great that they were hanging out! I'd love to see pictures of all of them together.
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 07-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sadly, I haven't seen any pcitures. The meeting might've been before the pap new pictures of Jake with the Head and Shoulder grocery. They said the meeting's like about 10am so I'm guessing the paps didn't catch that! Bummer! I would die to see Jake and Matilda, too. Oh, maybe next time.

Court Yes. I dunno what's up with Patrick, maybe GA's new season is up so fans are also up and about. Sometimes, Hollywood actors get less publicity because we only see them in films and that's not every week. Unlike TV Show actors, if there's a new season, people get to watch them every week and like them but after the season ends the actor will be forgotten. Arghhh... it happened with Jake right?
Old 07-04-2006, 12:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky
Sadly, I haven't seen any pcitures. The meeting might've been before the pap new pictures of Jake with the Head and Shoulder grocery. They said the meeting's like about 10am so I'm guessing the paps didn't catch that! Bummer! I would die to see Jake and Matilda, too. Oh, maybe next time.

The pap pics with Jake carrying the bag with the shampoo in aren't from the same day, they're from Friday, I think. Two days before they were at the Market. So typical they papped him there two weeks ago with his parents, yet no one bothered to photograph him yesterday with MUCH more interesting company!
Old 07-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gay, thanks for starting the new thread. can you please add me to both lists too?

oh and thanks for texting me yesterday about the news regarding the heath/jake sighting. i was really hearing about jake, heath & his family going out together. who's the blonde girl with jake though? that's what i wanna find out.

funny tidbit: jake & i both use head & shoulders shampoo.

Old 07-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellye
The pap pics with Jake carrying the bag with the shampoo in aren't from the same day, they're from Friday, I think. Two days before they were at the Market. So typical they papped him there two weeks ago with his parents, yet no one bothered to photograph him yesterday with MUCH more interesting company!
welcome to the board, hon. Stick around and post more. Aw, the pics were two days before the meeting? I was thinking they were on the same day based on Jake's clothes but that could be possbile since it didn't say exactly what shirt was it or osmething. Thanks for clearing that up.

But I still want those pics! Dammit!

Teena No problem. I was so excited yesterday I texted you saying there have been pictures. At the Michelle BOard they say it's probably Busy (Michelle's bestfriend). Maybe, that makes sense. I don't wanna think it's Jake's date.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky
At the Michelle BOard they say it's probably Busy (Michelle's bestfriend). Maybe, that makes sense. I don't wanna think it's Jake's date.
Hmmm, why would Jake be giving her money though? Unless they're hooking up. Oh, I adore Busy, but I don't know if they would date.
Proud Gyllenho #4
Old 07-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that's strange, too. Jake seemed so close with that blonde and giving her that wink I'm jealous!
Old 07-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

that's so exciting to hear that they spent time together! I wish there were pics though! I'd love to see all of them together! And yeah I think it's probably Busy too

av