Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Board Customization

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of customizing message boards and now it's your turn!

If you have any picture suggestions or colour ideas, please post them on this thread. Don't post (hotlink) the pictures, links to them are fine. Make sure that the pictures are of as high quality as possible and that the top of the head of the person in the picture isn't cropped off. We also like to use photoshoot images when possible.

Your suggestions for possible colors and pictures will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask them here. For a full explanation of the message board customization process, see this thread.

Could the mods of this board please top this thread and leave it topped until a week or so after the board has been (re)customized.

Jen
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Wow, how exciting ^^ This board is one of my favourites so I'm looking foward to see it customized Don't have any suggestions though. I'll leave that to the Rubert experts.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh yay! This is great!

How about these pictures:
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

As for colors, I don't mind.

Sans vous, les émotions d'aujourd'hui seraient le scurf d'hier.
**ellie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Yay!! This is awesome.

Suggestion 1:
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Suggestion 2:
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3
Old 03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Congratulations everyone on having this done. I'm sure the GT will do an amazing job
Old 03-15-2007, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

How awesome!! I'm so excited for the customization of this board!! Thank you, Jen for the news! I'm sure the GT will do a great job with Rupert's Board!

If I may suggest a few pictures which I hope you will consider. To that effect, I would like pictures of him that are more "professional" looking, to show Rupert's maturity, and the polished, grown-up young man he has become.

My Picture Suggestions

Picture 1

Picture 2 (my personal favorite)

Picture 3

Picture 4

Jenn's (ordinaryday) first suggestions are good choices as well.

As for the colors, if I may suggest... a nice shade of green (as this is his favorite color)... maybe like a moss green... and since he has such gorgeous red hair... maybe an orange-y or ginger-y shade as a complimentary color. But, if possible, nothing too dark as a background color please? Very dark shades are quite hard on the eyes when you're reading through threads.
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome for this board. I'm delighted that both Dan and Rupert are being customised.

Thanks Darcy for coming over to spread the love. You're always welcome you know. Don't be a stranger.

I adore all those pics and I agree that a nice green would compliment his lovely red locks beautifully.

Last edited by baileycat; 03-15-2007 at 10:57 AM
baileycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Hey Amy! It's always a pleasure when you visit!

I'm thrilled too that Dan and Rupe are getting their boards customized at the same time! It only seems right seeing they're such good friends.

If anyone has any other color scheme suggestions or pictures, please feel free to post them.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcybennett (View Post)
Hey Amy! It's always a pleasure when you visit!

I'm thrilled too that Dan and Rupe are getting their boards customized at the same time! It only seems right seeing they're such good friends.
Pleasure to be here. It is fitting isn't it?
Old 03-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Do you guys have any good Rupert websites or galleries that we could look through? Your picture suggestions are pretty good and it's giving me ideas, but I'm not sure where to find Rupert pics other than at certain HP websites
Samantha #121
sick little jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Here's a gallery, Samantha. Hope that helps.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Samantha- You can also check out ICM's picture gallery, although you'll probably find a lot of the same pictures up at RG.N (the link that Jenn's given you) but sometimes they have different shots, and sometimes more choices regarding HQ pics.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Moderator Manager

there are a lot of good pics of Rupert to begin with. i don't know which to post! but i can't wait to see the results here soon. and the colors!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm. For some reason the Rupert Grint.net website seems to be down. That's a pain

Thanks for the those links though. It's a shame so many of his good pictures have watermarks on them.
Samantha #121
sick little jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Samantha- RG.N is soon to be merging with another Rupert fansite, so that's probably why you couldn't access it at that time... but it was working earlier on this morning.

I hate watermarks too!!
Reply   Post New Thread