Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Hey, good evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudaidoj (View Post)
hey

I am very far behind the posts! I've been away a while. hehe exams But yeah I loved the title! And very happy for the 158th thread
Yeah i know, i was away for 3 days and missed two complete threads...

Nice Cameron icon
Old 06-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hi Duda, love the icon
Thanks! just love her look on the pic!

Quote:
Yeah i know, i was away for 3 days and missed two complete threads...

Nice Cameron icon
Yeah! People here are very fast. Like I've been two days out and more than 5 threads gone. wow!

Thanks!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello, Duda :-)
Old 06-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Well Massa, if the girls here, and you too liked how Cameron reacts in S4 then there's no reason why I wouldn't like it!
I have to admit, I also like Cameron when she's emotional because I don't think she can just change like that and become strong and just ignore what she feels... As long as she is the same with patients that means she hasn't change that much, and that means we can have some emotional scenes in S5...
I'm glad to have a male point of view, because it shows that this relationship is good not only for Cameron but also for House... I hope you understand what I mean! I'm just happy that a guy prefers Cameron to Cuddy! I thought more of them would prefer Cuddy, because of sex...
First of all, great post Eliza, you´re becoming a second Tracey here when it comes to making large replys

But honestly, I think that guys would always prefer Cameron over Cuddy, as she´s the cute, sexy and smart doctor who´s looking good whatever she wears and whatever hair she has in whatever situation she is!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Supreme Fan

new thread. Thanks for opening Betty Love the title.

Love all your song inspired titles Pandora

I haven't read the posts I've missed in the previous thread yet.
"Cameron makes House uneasy. He's very concious of the gap in age between them, and my guess is he feels a bit like the Phantom of the Opera around her. He likes being near her but wants to hide himself away." HL
"He felt to me like..the Phantom of the Opera. He would hide his scarred body whenever he could..I found that very poignant and romantic." HL on House
icon by massa
Old 06-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Duda Hope the exams were okay

Gah, Alhy is distracting me. I wanted to say something about one episode, and now I've totally forgotten it
Mulder&Scully//House&Cameron
Chuck&Sarah//Castle&Beckett
Old 06-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
But honestly, I think that guys would always prefer Cameron over Cuddy, as she´s the cute, sexy and smart doctor who´s looking good whatever she wears and whatever hair she has in whatever situation she is!
I agree with you Massa! I don't have nothing against Cuddy . It's just that Cameron is so differente (in the good way) That her difference make men attracted to her (House) Cuddy has another type beauty that it isn't compared to Camerons. And in my opinion I prefer Camerons. (always)
Old 06-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa (View Post)
First of all, great post Eliza, you´re becoming a second Tracey here when it comes to making large replys

you sound like the commercial for "3 Wetter Taft"
Mulder&Scully//House&Cameron
Chuck&Sarah//Castle&Beckett
Old 06-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Supreme Fan

well said Duda. I agree

Pandora - What's "3 Wetter Taft"?
"Cameron makes House uneasy. He's very concious of the gap in age between them, and my guess is he feels a bit like the Phantom of the Opera around her. He likes being near her but wants to hide himself away." HL
"He felt to me like..the Phantom of the Opera. He would hide his scarred body whenever he could..I found that very poignant and romantic." HL on House
icon by massa
Old 06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey Duda Hope the exams were okay
Yeah, Everything is fine now. This week will be tough so I took a break a little from it
Old 06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's just a matter of taste. Many guys prefer Cuddy over Cameron,....crazy people....and alot of them prefer Cameron over Cuddy
Old 06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora13 (View Post)
you sound like the commercial for "3 Wetter Taft"
Well the difference is, that Cuddy needs "3 Wetter Taft" to look good...Cameron doesnt, even when (or especially then) her hair is a mess she looks great!

Ok, just realized that its the wrong thread for that...but hey, i am just reflecting House´s point of view
Old 06-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Supreme Fan

we don't mind Massa
icon by massa
Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
and alot of them prefer Cameron over Cuddy
us!

Massa,Great caps! In this situations we can see that even looking messy see looks pretty!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but hey, i am just reflecting House´s point of view
Nice one