Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 10:08 AM
New Fan

Thankyou
Old 02-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
They're both very pretty dark hair girls. I've often thought if Dan was visualizing Rosie while singing 'Rosemary' in the show. He must have, right?

Oh he totally sang it to her all the time at home. To the point of annoyance to her. Such an adorable visual.
I have the same theory that he pictured Rosie whenever that scene was performed.

And if she DID get annoyed, she's crazy b/c she has Dan singing to her and nothing can be better than that.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:55 PM
Total Fan

That pic of Dan and Rose H. was from the opening night of H2$. I have it saved somehwere.

I'm sure if Dan sang 'Rosemary' to his Rosie she probably found it cute.
Dan wishing me Happy birthday =WIN!
MischiefManaged1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd love to ask Dan if he still sings the song and/or does the dances in the privacy of his own home.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet he doesn't. Unless she asks him to.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She should ask.

I can't imagine him ever forgetting the songs, lines or dances after doing it for a year.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Total Fan

I still catch myself singing Brotherhood and Coffee Break,lol.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MischiefManaged1980 (View Post)
I still catch myself singing Brotherhood and Coffee Break,lol.
Those are the catchiest songs along with Been A Long Day. And they make me smile.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sang a couple of lines of that when I was at work last week and it was just THAT. A LOOOOOONNNNNG Day. My co-workers were not impressed.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well during a break maybe but not really publicly
Old 03-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
I sang a couple of lines of that when I was at work last week and it was just THAT. A LOOOOOONNNNNG Day. My co-workers were not impressed.
LOL I went around saying coffee break when I was giving someone a break for while,lol. Still do it here and there.

I text the been a long been a long day thing to my friend when she asks me how my day was,lol.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
My co-workers were not impressed.
wait, they weren't impressed with your singing?

Been A Long Day is the best song to listen to while walking out the door at 5PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
wait, they weren't impressed with your singing?

Been A Long Day is the best song to listen to while walking out the door at 5PM.
It is the perfect song. And by 5pm definitely think that.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:56 PM
New Fan

By Attitude:

Quote:
Rosie the other day asked me: "Do you not think it odd that some of your gay friends think of you, sexually speaking ? "I'd never really thought about it but I do not care. They can if they want. I do not care about those who are attracted to me, but those that attract me. [. ..] If you type 'Daniel Radcliffe' on Google, the second option is' Daniel Radcliffe Gay '. One can notice the same thing with the name' Florence Welsh. "People keep asking me the question. I'm straight . I think the reason people ask me is that they are fascinated by the fact that I do not care what they think. Quite honestly, if you're a young actor, the relative success, and even rather not bad physically ... if people do not wonder if you're gay, then you are not doing your work as it should. " It is not Sacha Baron Cohen who wil say otherwise ...

Quote:
On a more intimate side, the name which turns up since last July is mentioned in the conversation, and Dan can not help but dwell on all that the young woman who shares his life brings him. In short, she managed to make it better a little each day, as to appease his doubts and troubles. "Rosie is wonderful, tolerant and kind. She is also incredibly sexy, which is a plus. Love is something very important to me. It allows me to heal. I do not like living in my head: everything it is noisy, the air is saturated, and I am very negative about myself. I analyze and criticize myself constantly. It feels good to be in the arms of someone who loves you and loves everything you hate about yourself. "
Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even know he was seeing someone, I'm a bad fan
How long have they been dating?

valentina
tumblr twitter
LucyGu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread