Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but its probably up to her to decide if she wants to or not. I bet he's not pressuring her with it either. And if she's doesn't want to then no doubt he's respecting her wishes.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:13 PM
New Fan

Yeah I get the feeling that she's really not that into the whole being in the spotlight thing which is a good thing, she seems very grounded and it's good for the both of them.

By the way i was wondering if they still live together ( I know he said she lived with him during how to succeed in business...) and where NY or London?
Old 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think she probably moved in his place in London but only just stayed with him while he was in New York. She works in London so she has to be there most of the time.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah I get the feeling that she's really not that into the whole being in the spotlight thing which is a good thing, she seems very grounded and it's good for the both of them.
Yes, I think the same thing. The date became public, but she doesn't walk on red carpet with him. They're very private with this. Good for then.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like the fact that she doesn't seem like a media whore or a moocher. But I don't think Dan ever dated girls with those unattractive qualities.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“I love the notion that you can meet somebody when you’re young and stay with her forever. My mom is the only girlfriend my dad has ever had. I look at them and I see how they’ve built their own mythology together. That’s what I want, to build a universe with someone. Everything that happens prior to finding that one person is kind of bull****. You’ve got to find somebody who you love and who loves you, and then cling onto them.”
Dan in Bullet magazine

Old 02-21-2012, 03:53 PM
New Fan

So sweet, I hope he and Rosie have that kind of relationship too. He seems so in love with her i just love seeing him so happy.

I hope they are enjoying his little holiday by spending some precious time together.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a sweet quote.

Nice to see a young man who isn't whoring it out with everyone.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww so happy he feels that way!!
Old 02-22-2012, 08:41 AM
New Fan

Another quote from the same interview

Quote:
“I have such a nice, happy life now, I don’t go out all that often, especially to bars and clubs, just because it’s no longer as much fun for me. I like to stay at home with my girlfriend. We have a lovely time just with each other.”
Old 02-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

sexy times! Good for him!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
sexy times! Good for him!
haha I love how my mind thought of them being on the couch & watching the History channel while your mind went straight to the dirty place.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:05 PM
New Fan

Haha I was thinking of a nice night on the couch too, watching Spongebob or something.
But let's hope that the thing that he remembers happened... happens again
Old 02-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But let's hope that the thing that he remembers happened... happens again
that was classic.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
New Fan

Awnn, so cute.

He spends his time staying at home with her, watching movies... and sexy times.

Quote:
I love how my mind thought of them being on the couch & watching the History channel while your mind went straight to the dirty place.
Ouch! I can't imagine that. I like the couple, but thinking about their sex life is too hard for me.

Rosie is a lucky girl, just it.