Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another Tweener fan, yay! ^_^" I haven't started a list yet, but it's only a matter of time, really I'll make sure to add you.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Ana ...(I'm going to bed now =_= ...it's late here in Italy). I think he didn't do anything wrong ...I mean he was raped by Aocado and IMO it's Michael fault....he didn't do anything for Seth and I thought he was changed but he didn' t help Tweener ...I'm so angry with him about this whole thing .....argh ....
Michael has a nephew like Tweener so why he didn't help him ....??????!!!

*Savior*Breeder*Jahammer*Jater*Candy*Mondler*Spuffy*Java Junkie*Guardian Angel*APer*

*Foreign-Shippermate of PiCkLeS4dAwSoN * Sister of Dreamwalker*Anja is my Personal Haywire*

We are the CHAMPIONS ...of the world
Old 05-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I made the list There are only 3 people 'cause I'm not sure if everyone who posted so far wanted to be added---but if you do, just say so ^_^" I added a few to things to our opening, the banner is simple, especially 'cause there are NO promo pics of Tweener, so I had to use a screencaps *pouts*

Manu, Tweener did mess up with them, so by including him on the plan, Michael owed him nothing else X.x" I think he should have given Tweener a chance, though. They were outside already, so wouldn't have been really a big deal.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ana - you havent added me to the list..
do it.. now..
Old 05-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry Jen, I wasn't sure if you liked Tweener or if he was slowly starting to grow on you ^_^" Adding you now
Old 05-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha, its okay
Old 05-22-2006, 09:50 PM
New Fan

I love the banner for the thread! And thanks for adding me to the list Ana Luthor. =)

Michael: I need you to do something for me....
Sara: What?
Michael: Wait for me.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Call me Ana, please. What's your name, btw?
Old 05-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Wah? I'm not on the Tweener fan list? By all means add me, when you have time. Poor kid has had it rough!
Old 05-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really felt for tweener when he told his story to michael , how he ended up in Fox river..
Over a baseball card..
Poor kid.
I wonder, how long did he get?..
Old 05-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2 years, eligible for parole in 1 year. Which is beyond unfair. I do understand he needs to be punished, but putting him in Fox River is way to harsh. He's too good to be Avocado's bitch X)~

Skye, adding you now, dear
Old 05-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, i thought he was funny when he first arrived in FR trying to act all tough and bigshot..
But i know.. he just wanted to belong somewhere.. and to survive.
Poor guy, didnt know what he was getting into..

he got 2 years?.. and sucre got 16 months for..armed robbery..
didnt seem fair
Old 05-23-2006, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! At first, I couldn't help but laugh at his attempts--and when Avocado said "she's just a baby" I really laughed my ass off XD~ Bad, bad me. It was so obvious that Tweener would never belong to that place

Apparently, the card was really valueable or something, but even so, it's too much. He didn't hurt anyone, for God's sake!
Old 05-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

exactly.
and he didnt know that it was worth so much, it was just a card to him..

i recon..(if this was his first offence) he should have gotten probabtion.. because, how old is he meant to be.. 18.. 19?.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably around that And speaking of probation:

Lane Garrison says he should really be in prison because when he was a teen he stole everything he could get his hands on, cars stereos and everything. When he was 15, after a botched attempt to filch a jug of wine from a strangers garage, he ran home where he says "my mother just slapped the crap out of me. She drove me to the police station. The cops handcuffed me and put me in a cell to scare me." He got sentenced to community service, he says, "I mowed probably every lawn in my city." When Lane was 17 he was unable to get along with his mom he left home and moved in with Joe Simpson,father of pop star Jessica Simpson.Him and Jessica grew up together they still remain friends. Lane drove to L.A at 18 to become an actor. His first job was a backpack commercial that paid 3,500. Now signed to a second season of Prison Break he hopes to produce with his kid sister Amelia,20, who now lives in L.A.

I'm not sure how accurate is that information, I got it from here and I TOTALLY didn't see that coming-- Lane is much worse than Tweener