Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tweener/Lane Garrison Appreciation #1 - Back off Avocado, he's ours!

I asked Bee and she said it was okay to open an appreciation thread for Tweener. I like to believe that I'm not the only one who find this character interesting I don't agree with his decision of telling Bellick about the escape, but I can, somehow, understand him. He's on the way to become a very messed up kid

Credit to: Ana Luthor

NAME: David Apolskis
BACK NUMBER: 95012
CRIME: Grand Larceny
SENTENCE: Two years
TIME LEFT ON SENTENCE: Two years
ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE IN: One year

NOTES:

Apolskis has always had great hands. In junior high, they helped him win a starting job as a wide receiver on the school’s football team. But in ninth grade, Apolskis was deemed academically ineligible to participate in athletics. That’s when he found a more profitable use for his hands.

Apolskis became a master pickpocket. From the ages of 14 through 19, he swiped over 200 wallets and 150 watches. Those statistics are even more impressive considering the fact that he spent eight of those months in juvenile hall on two separate convictions. But Apolskis got a little too ambitious when he tried to lift a wallet from an off duty police officer. He was immediately apprehended and when the cops searched his apartment, they discovered a valuable baseball card collection (appraised at over three hundred thousand dollars) that had been reported missing two days prior. He was sentenced to two years at Fox River.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Inmate is rated Grade D and is not approved for work on Prison Industries.

Source: FOX.com/PrisonBreak

About Lane Garrison:

Date of Birth & Location - 23 May 1980 // Dallas, Texas, USA

Actor - filmography

- Prison Break (2006) ... as Tweener
- Crazy (2006) ... as Billy Garland
- Night Stalker
+ Three (2005) TV Episode ... as Craig
- Quality of Life (2004) ... as Heir
- 4 Faces (1999) ... (unknown)

Writer - filmography

- Succubus (2006) (announced)

Source: IMDB

+ Tweener/Lane Garrison Fans +

01. Ana Luthor (Ana)
02. x-Jenzy-x (Jen)
03. jBosco (Skye)
04. wentfan615 (Laryssa)
05. FishNGirl (Manu)
06. wheelygirl (Jayne)
07. icekimi
08. Buzz_Bee (Missy)
09. Talkative One (Sarah)
10. rent__a__friend (Becky)

PM the thread starter if you like to be added Post away, people

Last edited by Musidora; 09-10-2006 at 02:58 PM
Old 05-18-2006, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOVE the title! ...I'll be dropping in to gush about Lane....but Tweener not so much.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

i am not hating tweener all that much as i used to..
i think he is a scared kid..just trying to survive in the world
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Agreed. I just feel bad for him. Trying to find his place and all... And then being left behind...

Bee have you seen the shots of Lane on I believe it's prisonbreak-online.com .... he looks SO much more different than on the show. And hot
Old 05-18-2006, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah exactly, i feel for him..
But..then, in the end, he is the one that seems to have escaped out of town easiest
Old 05-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Jenzy-x
yeah exactly, i feel for him..
But..then, in the end, he is the one that seems to have escaped out of town easiest
Ironic, isn't it? Too bad...they could've all jumped in the horse trailer together
Old 05-18-2006, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Indeed they could have, and he is smart - very smart.. like what he did with the elevator.. to get the infimary window open.
I dont think they realize how valuable he is.
if they knew, they would be biting their tongue about now

Conveniently he is heading for st.louis...isnt it?. that seems familar.. for a reason.. michael mentioned.. about that. when he revealed his new plan...i dont know..

since tweener is in next season, i wonder.. how are they gonna use him...what exactly is he going to do...
Old 05-18-2006, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Skye no I haven't but thanks for the heads up. ...I'll be checking that out later today.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 05-18-2006 at 09:17 PM
Old 05-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More Tweener fans! Well, sorta

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Jenzy-x
since tweener is in next season, i wonder.. how are they gonna use him...what exactly is he going to do...
He is? Yay! I can't wait to see what they're planning to his character.

Poor kid, as Jenzy said, he's only trying to survive. And Avocado is *so* disgusting, no wonder he got desperate. Not fair that he has to pay such a hard price for such a stupid crime. Tweener is not a bad guy, he's just...confused
Old 05-18-2006, 10:30 PM
New Fan

I'm so happy to hear that he's in season two! I am a huge Tweener fan and Lane is so hot! I saw the pics on the site you posted AnaLuthor..He looks so different. He's so cute. Thanks for making the thread because I've been waiting for a Tweener thread. You are definitely not the only one who is a fan. Now we can all chat about him. =)

Michael: I need you to do something for me....
Sara: What?
Michael: Wait for me.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh YAAAY! I'm glad to hear you're a Tweener fan too All my friends who watch Prison Break loathe Tweener and I don't think he has a lot of fans on this board either But oh well. I guess the poor kid is just misunderstood XDDD~~~

And Lane does look really different in those pics He looks much less vulnerable than Tweener---but then again, he's not in character and Tweener has that big disgusting thing called Avocado chasing him. Eew.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:40 PM
New Fan

I know Avocado makes me sick! He's definitely a misunderstood kid. I want to see him next season and hopefully they will go a little more deep into his character. I wanna see his life before prison and what he was like. We started to see a bit more when he was talking to Michael about why he was in prison with the baseball card. Lane rocked in that scene.

Michael: I need you to do something for me....
Sara: What?
Michael: Wait for me.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
Tweener is not a bad guy, he's just...confused
Agreed. I don't think it was fair he got thrown in Fox River for theft. Not with rapists and killers Besides, I don't see Tweener ever hurting anyone...besides financially, maybe.. But this experience probably knocked a whole lot of sense into him. I just hope Bellick doesn't find him.

Bee Oh you must check out the pics! Lane is a cuuutie!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jBosco
Agreed. I don't think it was fair he got thrown in Fox River for theft. Not with rapists and killers Besides, I don't see Tweener ever hurting anyone...besides financially, maybe.. But this experience probably knocked a whole lot of sense into him. I just hope Bellick doesn't find him.
Dear God, if he ever meet Bellick again, I don't even want to think about my poor Tweener *sniff* Speaking of Bellick, why T-Bag didn't kill him is beyond me. Oh well.

And I agree about Tweener going to Fox River, it was such a severe punishment. We know there was this very rare card in the wallet he stole, but still. Theft is far from being as bad as rape & murder. Not to mention that he never hurt anyone, and as you say, I don't think he would.

C'mon, the boy even had to think twice before cutting off Avocado's...parts X)~ It wasn't just because he was afraid of the consquences, but because Tweener is not really the kind of guy who hurts people.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a Tweener fan ...I really love this character please can you add me on the list ?

*Savior*Breeder*Jahammer*Jater*Candy*Mondler*Spuffy*Java Junkie*Guardian Angel*APer*

*Foreign-Shippermate of PiCkLeS4dAwSoN * Sister of Dreamwalker*Anja is my Personal Haywire*

We are the CHAMPIONS ...of the world