Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that PB is supposed to be more of an action/drama show, but the MiSa thing also came about unexpectedly in season 1.

Michael knew all about Sara before going in, he just didn't plan on falling for her.

But at the same time, I have to wonder if lack of females was the result for his interest you know.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

misa was just added in to give the show a couple...thats it, that's what i think at least
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think so. I mean Lincoln and Veronica were on the verge of reconnecting, until she got killed.

I think MiSa was already in the works, because at the time, Sara was originally supposed to be killed off via drug overdose, but her character was so popular, they kept her and killed off Veronica.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't know why she was so popular...she annoyed me
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

She's not a favorite of a lot of fans, but she still has a very strong following.

In the end, her character was more popular than Veronica.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i can see that...my sister loves her
Old 02-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

As do I, but I think it's important to understand both POV, why she is loved and why she is hated.

It's weird sometimes because a reason that somebody LOVES her is also a reason someone doesn't like her at all.

It's almost contradictory, which can be amusing.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree....for all the reasons i don't like her people love her and that's their opinion
Old 02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I mean, even though I love the Sara character, there are times when I feel like she doesn't fit a scene or something.

That's not to say that I dislike her, but it gives me a chance to understand the anti fans POV.

I think it's important to understand the POV, and especially as a Moderator, it's important to set an example.

My point is, even though I love Sara, I'm not going to go campaigning in the Anti thread and try to convince people who don't like her to like her.

Everyone is going to have their opinions, whether they agree with you or not, but most times, that's what makes for good conversation, is understanding the other person's POV.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah....usually when i'm anti-a character i hate them for a lot of reasons and i don't give them a chance....but sometimes people do and i can see where they are able to like the character and not like them at the same time
Old 02-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

There are even things that Michael has said or done and I'm thinking..."nooooo"...lol

But I don't 'hate' characters, besides T-Bag.

He's the only con that really really deserved to be in Prison.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah..he needed to be in prison!
Old 02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree about T-Bag
Old 02-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

But at the same time, t-Bag adds that dynamic that I think we would miss if he had been killed off too early.

I hope too by the end of the season, that not everyone will still be anti MiSa, but I won't push that, it's your right to disagree!

I would be really disappointed if Michael and Sara don't get good scenes. That can make them flop as a couple, if they don't have good dialogue.

Michael used to flirt with her all the time and vice versa and we don't see a lot of that much.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.. there is alot lacking this season.