Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All right, so guys, what's your most hated MiSa scene in season 4?
Old 12-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I can't think of a hated scene, but a scene I wish had been done differently, which I think was mentioned earlier in this thread.

When Michael is in surgery and is hallucinating, it was all about Sara, no memories of Lincoln, LJ, his dad or his mom, but just Sara.

Even though I am a MiSa supporter, I thought that was just blah, I mean only her?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's my most hated scene this season. I cannot believe that she's his reason for living. I found it so odd and very selfish. She can be part of it but not IT.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that was my thing, I mean I know they're close and 'in love', but she's not the reason for everything.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I'm glad you're agreeing with us on that part dear. For me, it was already wrong that we get her back for this season and then steal everything from the other more important characters (re: Linc).
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Hate is such a strong word. It's not a scene so much as a saying that I didn't care for. When they both were saying "one day" early on in the season. I didn't mind them saying it so much as they kept on saying it. We know they'll have there time together so why keep saying it like that?

Icon by Fiona

Last edited by Jamie Choate; 12-30-2008 at 08:47 PM
Old 12-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
how about every single scene.....if i had to pick one i agree about the surgery flashbacks
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
Hate is such a strong word.
that word is common on this thread.

Quote:
It's not a scene so much as a saying that I didn't care for. When they both were saying "one day" early on in the season. I didn't mind them saying it so much as they kept on saying it. We know they'll have there time together so why keep saying it like that?
Yep, I didn't hate that scene, it's more of an annoyed and I'm just so tired of nonesense scenes like those. It drags the show.

Quote:
I don't think I'm defending this scene but if it is then let me know and I'll edit my post. It's just my interpretation of the hospital scene you're talking about.

Michael was sort of lost between dying and living. He was frustrated because he couldn't figure out the clue to Sylla and Westmoreland was calling him to one side. Since Sara was there talking to him on the other side I think he latched onto her voice and anchored him back. Had it been Linc or Sucre or whoever in place of Sara I think we would have seen flashbacks with them because that's the voice he was clinging too at that time. It doesn't mean he came back solely for that person and not care about the others.
Sorry to say this but I personally think you did defend the scene. Exactly the point. I wasn't just annoyed because he thought of Sara at that time to survive. It's just that, why did the writers have to have her instead of Linc or Sucre? They just got to find a way to let her be that important on the show. It's becoming more of a Sara/Michael show than Prison Break. They can make a scene when Linc was there and Michael goes into that and he'll be the one to bring him back. It would be much powerful.

Lauren You actually have a point. They just got to end.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree!! they must end!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-30-2008, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That brings me back to my first question... Why did they have to bring her back? she'd done no good to make PB story better. She's a disposable character so let's just dispose her.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a friendly reminder of the board's rules:
Quote:
As of right now, we are allowing Anti Character Threads (not Anti-Actor threads) on the board. However, even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, please make sure to handle discussing them in a friendly and constructive manner, without any bashing of others. Not everyone is going to agree, so please be respectful of one another. Lurking in an Anti-Thread and going back to an appreciation thread and discussing what was being talked about is also NOT allowed. And if you are a fan of a character/relationship, we ask that you do not enter into the anti-thread of said character/relationship trying to defend them, because the people in the Anti-Threads should not have to justify and defend why they do not like them to those who are for them. All this just causes more problems, so we ask that you just stear clear of the threads you don't want to be a part of and stick to the ones you do.

Please keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
I wouldn't say most hated, but their reunion embarrassed me in ways I can't even describe First of all, it came out of freaking NOWHERE. I know we were aware that Sara was coming back, but how soon was it? It felt like the writers were just dying to 'fix their mistake' and with that they were saying 'look, she's back, please forgive us!' And second of all, HELLO. Could the actors be any less into the scene? I think SWC did a fairly good job with the poor material she was given, but poor Went. Except for the moment he saw her, the whole scene felt incredibly forced. Michael didn't seem nearly as surprised/happy as he should've been, judging by the fact he was so desperate for revenge that he left his brother - THE REASON THIS WHOLE THING STARTED - behind, not to mention all his whining.

So yeah, that scene was pretty uncomfortable for me to watch 'cause I didn't believe it AT ALL.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'm aware of the rules but thanks for the reminder. I didn't think I was defending the scene but in case others interpreted it that way that's why I said let me know and I would edit my post. No intention of breaking the rules or making anyone feel they have to defend themselves .

Like Ms Melika I like to see others opinions but it might be best if I stay clear from now on.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem, Jamie, I know you have no intention of breaking any rules Plus, discussion is always welcome, as long we keep it friendly and respectul, as we all have been doing
Old 12-31-2008, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

And as a reminder, when a mod, like Ana, posts a reminder, it doesn't mean it's directed toward anyone in particular, it's just meant as a friendly reminder.

I have to say that I didn't hate this scene, but disliked it a lot, it was when Michael was in surgery and he was hallucinating and only thinking of Sara. I was like. What about Linc and LJ etc.

So even though they are supposedly in love, she's not the only part of him and that did bother me.

I think I've posted that comment before, but not sure if it was on this thread or not, so if it's repetitive, sorry!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, Jamie It's all right hon. I did understand your point though. I would've said the same thing if I have a different perspective on MiSa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindhunter (View Post)

I wouldn't say most hated, but their reunion embarrassed me in ways I can't even describe First of all, it came out of freaking NOWHERE. I know we were aware that Sara was coming back, but how soon was it? It felt like the writers were just dying to 'fix their mistake' and with that they were saying 'look, she's back, please forgive us!' And second of all, HELLO. Could the actors be any less into the scene? I think SWC did a fairly good job with the poor material she was given, but poor Went. Except for the moment he saw her, the whole scene felt incredibly forced. Michael didn't seem nearly as surprised/happy as he should've been, judging by the fact he was so desperate for revenge that he left his brother - THE REASON THIS WHOLE THING STARTED - behind, not to mention all his whining.

So yeah, that scene was pretty uncomfortable for me to watch 'cause I didn't believe it AT ALL.
Ah, the reunion was so highlighted that I wanted to puke. Seriously?! It's like, what... is this the preview of the entire season? No chemistry at all - it looked all too forced for me.

Melika Yes, you did say that. And yes, you did say it on this thread.