Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
It's in those life and death moments where the truth really comes out.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't even imagine what the next Skate scene will look/feel like. Eggtown really put a dent in my Skater speculations. If that piece of crap argument was intended to make you wonder how Kate and Sawyer can ever speak to each other again, much less share a romantic scene....it worked.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Kate owes him an apology for the slap.

Old 04-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, she does. But I wouldn't be surprised if the events of Eggtown won't be touched upon at all when they do reunite.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eggtown was utter, total crap, but the biggest problem here is how much Skate has been pretty much ignored during the whole fourth season (so far, at least).
Eggtown hit us even harder because it was the only episode with some proper interaction between the two, and it was so bad you would rather not have them in any more scenes together than endure anything similar.

And the slap is the second scene after Catch-22 where I seriously hated Kate, I know many people can see why she slapped him and sympathize with her emotions, but I really can't... maybe I'm too influenced by previous episodes.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

So typical of Kate not being able to stand the truth. And Sawyer has always given it to her straight. That line was no exception. He didn't deserve that slap. I don't care how bold he was in calling Kate out. She was pretty bold in bitching him out in the porch scene and then wanting his help the next moment.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I meant - without the scene on the porch and her going to him for help like that, I would probably be able to see things from Kate's POV.
Add to that the way Kate considered Sawyer's offer to "play house" and stay in Otherville only after Miles had told her nothing but jail was waiting for her at home, and you have the recipe for my coldness toward Freckles at the end of episode 4x04. Not that Sawyer was luckier with the writing for his character, the lines during the sexy morning scenes were awful, but at least we already knew what his feeling were.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely didn't deserve that slap, because she knows he is right..
Just doesn't enjoy the truth.

I don't know how they'll interact when they see eachother again.. I could see Sawyer not even wanting to look at her.

We'll seeeeeee.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
I don't know how they'll interact when they see eachother again.. I could see Sawyer not even wanting to look at her.
I doubt it. I don't know whether to say fortunately or unfortunately.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOLLLL.
I dunno.. I just don't see him talking to her, nicely anyways..
She'll probably be humping Jack's leg at the time in question, and he'll be like 'Yea, I was right..'

LOL.

He's not a type to apologize, especially if he didn't do anything wrong.. so we'll have to wait and see.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You slay me.

He doesn't apologize. Nor Kate. Oh...wait. Kate apologizes. But only to Jack for the mere factor of her existence.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
You slay me.

He doesn't apologize. Nor Kate. Oh...wait. Kate apologizes. But only to Jack for the mere factor of her existence.
LOL. <3

Well, you know.. if Jack disapproves.. she must apologize.
It's JACK, man.
Come on.. what else is she gonna do?
Have a backbone?
Psht.
growing up. moving on.

Last edited by allybubba; 04-20-2008 at 06:59 PM
Old 04-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

All I can say about Skate right now is this:

If we are at the point in this ship where a

Spoiler:

How did this ship get to this point?
Old 04-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know why I read that, but if that happens i'll shoot myself in the vagina.
growing up. moving on.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kate knows Sawyer is ready to get on his knees and die to keep her safe since episode 6 of season three, she was going to lose him for real there, not only romantically. If such an event didn't work, I don't know how something like what the rumor reports could.
Spoiler:

ETA - Ally, oh god.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread