Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2014, 12:02 PM
MST Manager

I'll start the next episode thread soon.

https://twitter.com/IntelligenceCBS/...52300245233664
Old 01-17-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't waaait

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-18-2014, 07:39 AM
Extreme Fan

sneak peeks

Old 01-18-2014, 07:45 AM
MST Manager

Awesome. Thank you, Eva.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Has this been posted yet?

Quote:
I'm really enjoying Intelligence. What can you tease? — Donna
We haven't seen the last of Mei Chen, the woman who got a chip implanted in her head. The chip-for-hire is actually set up as a rival for Gabriel. "She's Gabriel without the conscience," executive producer Michael Seitzman says. "She seems to feel that she and Gabriel are the only ones on the planet. I think she loves him in her own way. She thinks they're Adam and Eve."

Source
Old 01-19-2014, 04:03 AM
MST Manager

No, it hasn't Alex. Thank you. Sounds interesting.

An article.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES — How do you play a guy with a microchip implanted in his brain?

Josh Holloway wondered, too, when he was cast as just such a character in the new CBS show "Intelligence."

"Do you put your hand to your head when you're accessing computer data? Do you look like you're concentrating?" Many options came to the "Lost" actor's mind.

Then, he says, the right one was the most logical: "If you ask me a question, I go in for an answer. I can be looking at you and thinking of something different. It's what we do every day."

Besides, Holloway says, special effects experts are able to make it look like gears are spinning.

More difficult? Acting without many words. In the new series, Holloway spends long stretches running, jumping, looking. No talking.

"It's a lot of internal work," Holloway says. "It's something I'm still trying to work out. How emotional can he be? Well, he's a spy. They're trained to be less emotional. But he has to show he has a lot of heart because he volunteered for this program."

And physical strength? Where does that fit in? Hopefully everywhere, Holloway says. "I love to do stunts but I only do the ones they say I can do. I have a very healthy respect for stunt men...and I like to walk around.

"In today's stunt world, if you're not trained for certain things then you shouldn't be doing them."

In "Mission: Impossible," he says, "I did the drop but they wouldn't let me jump the building. 'If you try, you might be dead.' So, I was like, 'OK. No.'"

Those stunts figure into the cases he and others deal with each week on the new CBS show. The emotional beats come from his reason for getting involved — finding his wife.

"It's an action-packed show but it's really a show about human relationships," Holloway says.

It's also not one set on a mysterious island — a key factor when he began searching for post-"Lost" work. As great as that series was to his career, it had its limitations.

When producers started discussing the "Intelligence" character's look, talk went quickly to hair. In "Lost," Holloway boasted long locks. In the new series, he's got a short cut.

"I made that decision early on," the former model says. "It's more tactical in reality. Without looking like he's ex-military — with a shaved head or that little flattop — he could still get around without having to worry about it."

Then, too, Holloway says, "I wanted a distance, a separation from the last show. A different look altogether."

"Lost" was a great career boost, he adds, but it was time to try something else.

"Lost" was a great career boost, he adds, but it was time to try something else.

In the new series, he and Marg Helgenberger get to go on cases together Even though she's in charge, "this is not our first rodeo together. We've worked together on different ops."

And, of course, there's a relationship outside the office to consider. Could she have some information about his wife?

"You never know," Holloway says. "Things shift all the time."

"Intelligence" airs Mondays on CBS.
Josh Holloway finds new, non-'Lost' ground in 'Intelligence' : 77-square
Old 01-19-2014, 05:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Great article Thank you Julie
Old 01-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

holy crap !!!! thats interesting

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-20-2014, 01:23 PM
MST Manager

Interview with Josh when he was at the TCA Winter Press Tour. It contains spoilers if you haven't seen the first two episodes.

Lost's Josh Holloway on the Potential Pitfalls of Science Fiction on TV Versus Movies What's to Come on Intelligence - IGN
Old 01-20-2014, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

It's really good one. They wrote Reily instead Riley
Old 01-20-2014, 10:47 PM
MST Manager

I didn't notice.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:46 AM
Extreme Fan

promo for next ep Tania Raymonde will be there

Old 01-21-2014, 02:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Instagram
Old 01-21-2014, 03:30 AM
MST Manager

Thank you, Eva. Great pics and great about Tania.

I'm watching Mei Chen Returns now.

Last edited by Sulieter; 01-21-2014 at 01:01 PM
Old 01-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've only seen the first two episodes, and Red X was much nicer than the Pilot. The first episode, unfortunately, was utter boredom, and I wish CBS had used some of the promotion money to reshoot the pilot or parts of it.
Maybe the timeslot would've killed the series anyway, but at least it could count on a stronger introduction and perhaps attract more attention.
Not that the internet is always a good indicator of things like this (look at NCIS), but I didn't see much buzz around the show.

With the ratings at 1.1/1.0 in the demo, it's a guarantee that there won't be a second season, but I think they'll finish airing all 13 episodes, unless the numbers slip even lower.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread