Old 01-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

yaaay Thank you Julie!
Old 01-15-2014, 01:13 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Intelligence Verified account
‏@IntelligenceCBS
Josh Holloway on filming cyber sequences "it is hard on the extras that have to freeze...they have to freeze for awhile!" #TCA14
https://twitter.com/IntelligenceCBS/...17981671301120

Quote:
TV Guide MagazineVerified account
‏@TVGuideMagazine
"It's a bear of a schedule, but I love to work. I've been slothing around a bit, I was ready to get on it" says Josh Holloway #TCA14
https://twitter.com/TVGuideMagazine/...19041580326912

Quote:
Amy Amatangelo
‏@AmyTVGal
Public Service Announcement: I'm near the back of the room and I can see Josh Holloway's dimples very clearly. #Intelligence #TCA14
https://twitter.com/AmyTVGal/status/423519590807662592

Quote:
TVGuideHanh
‏@TVGuideHanh
Josh Holloway now has email, but his wife answers it on his behalf. "I'm tech-savvy-ish... I can pull up MovieFone." #Intelligence #TCA14
https://twitter.com/TVGuideHanh/stat...20254484955136

Quote:
Danielle Turchiano
‏@danielletbd
(I don't know Josh Holloway knows why the room erupted in laughter when he namedropped Moviefone. He's adorable) #TCA14
https://twitter.com/danielletbd/stat...20255881654273

I don't know why the room erupted in laughter either.

Quote:
User Actions
Following

Intelligence Verified account
‏@IntelligenceCBS
"The emotion & vulnerability in this show kind of takes you by surprise"- @MargHelgen #IntelligenceCBS #TCA14
https://twitter.com/IntelligenceCBS/...22431035121664

Quote:
CBS TweetVerified account
‏@CBSTweet
.@Meghanrory says "The worst part is when U try to make us laugh, looking in our faces" #JoshHolloway says "I take my time" #IntelligenceCBS
https://twitter.com/CBSTweet/status/423523413471158272
Old 01-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for the tweets.

Some casting news from TV Guide:

Quote:
Intelligence Enlists BSG's Michael Trucco and 4400's Peter Coyote

Michael Trucco and Peter Coyote will guest-star on CBS' new drama Intelligence.

Battlestar Galactica alum Trucco, who currently stars on ABC's Killer Women, will play the ex-boyfriend of Riley (Meghan Ory) who has taken over as the detail leader of a Secret Service unit, executive producer Michael Seitzman tells TVGuide.com. The two will reunite when Riley and Gabriel (Josh Holloway) go undercover in a hostage situation when a former U.S. president goes to Syria to negotiate the release of two journalists in a story inspired by Laura Ling and Euna Lee.

The 4400 and E.T. alum Coyote will play Leland Strand, the father of Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger) who was first referenced in the series premiere. "He's a former CIA director and we have a very complicated relationship, as you can imagine," Helgenberger told reporters at CBS' Television Critics Association winter previews on Wednesday. "He basically trained me to be in the position that I'm in." The introduction of Leland and Lillian's daughter (played by Shameless' Laura Wiggins) will bring out Lillian's vulnerable side, the actress added.

Intelligence airs Mondays at 10/9c on CBS.

(Full disclosure: TVGuide.com is owned by CBS.)

Source
I kind of had a feeling that Michael Trucco's character would turn out to be a former flame of Riley's. He gets cast in those types of roles pretty regularly for some reason.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:02 PM
MST Manager

Thank you, Alex! I didn't know Peter Coyote was old enough to play Lillian's father.

Quote:
It's the number one new show on TV!
Or it was for, like, five whole days.
CBS' Intelligence, starring Lost star Josh Holloway and CSI star Marg Helgenberger, dipped significantly in the ratings on Monday (a whopping 63 percent), up against The Blacklist and Castle, but CBS boss Nina Tassler insisted it's too soon to tell what will happen with the series.

"Creatively the show is great," Tassler told us at the TCA Press Tour Wednesday inPasadena. "Certainly that time period is a tougher time period now. We want to see what the lift is in the ratings. We're just waiting a moment to see how many people actually watch. Then we'll decide where we go."
Intelligence executive producer Michael Seitzman put it this way: "We're all ambitious people and we want to win. [The ratings dip] sucked…But Castle, Backlist. A lot of those people, they're our friends. We root for them and I think they hope that we do well. And we hope the audience watches us next week live. That's as much as we really think about it."

Holloway himself didn't seem too concerned about the ratings dropoff, particularly since, as we first reported, he's waiting for his phone to ring at any moment with the news his wife is in labor with his second child. "I can't really tell you the due date, but it's now!" he told us with a beaming grin, adding that he and his wife Yessica have also picked out a name but are not revealing the sex of the baby.

And Holloway is very much looking forward to Lost's 10 year anniversary panel with his costars at the Paley Festival inLos Angeles this March.
"I can't believe it's been 10 years," he told E! News. "When I heard the news we'd be doing that, I was like, ‘What?!' But I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and harassing them."
Holloway revealed he hasn't been able to see the Lost cast as much as he'd like in the years since the series ended.

"Not often. I see Harold Perrineau (Michael), because we have children the same age. It's kinda like, playdates and sorta that kind of thing. And I see Stephen Williams, who was our in-house director, one of our in-house directors. He's actually working on Intelligence as well, so that's cool. But it will be so great to see everyone."
As for the comparisons between Holloway's new CBS series Intelligence, about a spy with a chip in his head, and NBC's fan favorite series Chuck, about a nerd-turned-spy with a chip in his head, Intelligence creator Seitzman says he hadn't seen Chuck and wasn't completely aware of it before conceiving this series. But Josh had nothing but kind words: "I've seen Chuck and I liked Chuck!"
The next episode of Intelligence airs Monday on CBS.
Will Josh Holloway’s Intelligence Survive? Plus, Why He's Excited for the Lost Reunion! | E! Online

I really hope Intelligence picks up in the ratings! I assume a lot of people are watching online. I don't think that counts in the ratings.

Good Lost reunion and baby news.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope the ratings will do great next Monday
Old 01-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't wait !!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-15-2014, 11:04 PM
MST Manager

It looks like it will be a good episode!
Old 01-16-2014, 05:39 AM
Extreme Fan

more pics here Josh Holloway Photos - Zimbio

Old 01-16-2014, 07:20 AM
MST Manager

Thank you, Eva. Great pics!

EDIT: We have an Intelligence Fan Forum board.

Intelligence - Fan Forum

Last edited by Sulieter; 01-16-2014 at 07:48 AM
Old 01-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

finally
Old 01-16-2014, 11:55 AM
MST Manager

It's a cool site.

A fuller version of the panel from the TCA Winter Press Tour.

Quote:
POSTED ON JAN 15, 2014 02:00PM

Eight days after "Intelligence" kicked off as the most watched new series premiere this season, the cast and crew answered questions at the Television Critics Association Panel on Wednesday morning. What immediately stood out was the chemistry between stars Josh Holloway (Gabriel) and Meghan Ory (Riley) as the questions started rolling in. Holloway joked, "Meghan is terrible to work with...;" the two laughed and Holloway added how lucky the show was to find her.

The second episode had fans wondering why the show chose to kill off Gabriel's wife after just being introduced to the character. Executive Producer Michael Seitzman revealed, "We wanted to surprise the audience. That's what you should do, surprise the audience and make them lean in." Seitzman also went on to say that there was a practical reason for killing off Gabriel's wife - they did not want to have him chasing her for the whole first season.

If you have wondered how the show does the amazing "Cyber Render" scenes, Holloway explained, "It's becoming easier; It's hard on the extras who have to freeze (during shooting). They have to freeze for a while with the same expression on their face; it can get spooky." Seitzman added, "We can see things on the monitors. We shoot on a smart stage that lets us see the synthetic environment. We can say, 'Hey Josh, you're standing in the middle of a Buick.'"

All three of the actors in attendance, Marg Helgenberger (Lillian), Josh Holloway and Meghan Ory, were part of very successful shows before stepping into "Intelligence," and each had something to say about it. Holloway commented on "Lost" and being back on network television, "Careful what you wish for; It’s a bear of a schedule. We average 65 to 70 hour weeks." Meghan Ory compared her "Once Upon a Time" role, "On this show I get to run around with a gun. I'm not gone from [Once Upon a Time],'Red Riding Hood' just disappeared into the mist and I'm told she will be back." Seitzman explained how Helgenberger was cast from CSI, "When we were looking to cast the roles we saw that the audience trusts her; people couldn't wait for her to come back to TV. There was a built-in trust and familiarity with Marg."

One of the lighter moments of the discussion was when one reporter asked about Holloway's familiarity with current technology and if he still doesn't have his own email address. Holloway admitted, "That's changed but I'm not the one answering it. It's still my wife that you're talking to. I'm tech savvy-ish. I can do your basic things (jokingly)... pull up moviefone[.com], look up restaurants."

The panel concluded the discussion by addressing the political issues the show faces and whether they are trying to make a statement. Executive Producer Tripp Vinson commented, "The show is not meant to be political. We were focusing on trying to make something topical and fun. We have not gone into all the moral complications."

Holloway on the other hand explained why that appealed to him when deciding to join the show and said, "That's one of the reasons I took this project. I really liked the questions that it posed about technology and our own humanity. How do we communicate with each other? Do we need a gadget? You can't even say 'Hi' without texting. What comes first humanity or technology?

Seitzman summed up the conversation by saying, "We don't think of it as our responsibility to argue the morality of the issues, although we are aware of them and we think about them. We try really hard to give you a ride for an hour." Seitzman then added humorously, "If you really think about it, Gabriel is surveilling everyone at any given time and he never has a warrant."

Tune into Intelligence Mondays at 10/9c!
News: Intelligence TCA Panel - Intelligence - CBS.com
Old 01-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

It is!

Thank you Julie

OMG it's a huge pics
Old 01-16-2014, 01:08 PM
MST Manager

Wow, great pic! Thank you, Eva.

EDIT: Pic of Josh doing some ADR post production work.

http://instagram.com/p/jPh3xRBIi4

Last edited by Sulieter; 01-16-2014 at 01:16 PM
Old 01-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice pic Thank you Julie

here's pics from next ep

http://www.seat42f.com/intelligence-...ns-photos.html

Old 01-17-2014, 08:21 AM
MST Manager

Thank you, Eva! Great pics!