Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to make soem serious speculations about where Sawyer and jack could be headed (if they team up), but I kind of hate that sneak peek and I'm so not excited about the episode anymore.

But I'm excited about Josh on Ellen. That's something.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I would like to make soem serious speculations about where Sawyer and jack could be headed (if they team up), but I kind of hate that sneak peek and I'm so not excited about the episode anymore.
I really don't think much will happen, just a lot of running and gun pointing.
The FF could be interesting unless it's all about Jack and his daddy issues. Again.

The freight might get neglected in this episode. They could focus on it and Desmond/Michael in the final episode.

Quote:
But I'm excited about Josh on Ellen. That's something.
When is he on? I forgot.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I really don't think much will happen, just a lot of running and gun pointing.
The FF could be interesting unless it's all about Jack and his daddy issues. Again.

The freight might get neglected in this episode. They could focus on it and Desmond/Michael in the final episode.
I was thinking about Kristin's April 1 spoilers and one of them saying a freighter guy would die killed by Jack - I thought about Jack and Sawyer stumbling upon Keamy, but the bastard is in the press release for the second and third part of TNPLH so nothing.

I have my Sayid&Nadia in this week episode. I'm looking forward to that.
Quote:
When is he on?
Next Monday.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have my Sayid&Nadia in this week episode. I'm looking forward to that.
It's nice to have something to look forward to.

Quote:
Next Monday.
I thought it was tomorrow or even tonight.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's nice to have something to look forward to.
I hope we will get some nice scenes, and they won't just make me see he and Nadia together at Christian's funeral. I want to see their reunion, I've waited three years for this.

And yes, I'm an hopeless childish romantic. So what?
Quote:
I thought it was tomorrow or even tonight.
Tomorrow night he's on Kimmel. ^_^
Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope we will get some nice scenes, and they won't just make me see he and Nadia together at Christian's funeral. I want to see their reunion, I've waited three years for this.

And yes, I'm an hopeless childish romantic. So what?
Nothing, nothing.
But what did you think about Sayid saying he'd spent 8 years looking for the woman he loved knowing he supposedly also loved Shannon? I never bought them, but it still seemed a bit rude, if nothing else.

Quote:
Tomorrow night he's on Kimmel. ^_^
Oh, great!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nothing, nothing.
But what did you think about Sayid saying he'd spent 8 years looking for the woman he loved knowing he supposedly also loved Shannon? I never bought them, but it still seemed a bit rude, if nothing else.
Naveen still owes me one for suggesting to go down the Shayid route. lol
I feel for the S/S shippers because it was a bit rude, considering that had Sayid saying ILT to Shannon and mourning her a lot.
I could give you the classic shipper explanation, that he loved them both but in different ways and with different intensities and his relationship with Shannon was more linked to special situation Sayid found himself in.
My cynical take on things is that Shannon was still in Sayid's mind as long as she gave the writers a reason to use Sayid for something, or not use him when he stayed in the background because crashed by her dead. Right now they're back on mainland and can return to the storylines impossible to finish on island.

I guess the fact that Shannon never really made a difference for me in the show and I her and Sayid relationship did nothign to me is helping to make me overlook a few facts.
Quote:
Oh, great!
I hope they'll be two good apearances, both on Ellen and on Kimmel. Josh does so few of them, I hope we won't simply get his usual safe replies about Lost and nothing more.

You have no idea what I would pay to hear him say he's in talk for some project this summer or in the future.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess the fact that Shannon never really made a difference for me in the show and I her and Sayid relationship did nothign to me is helping to make me overlook a few facts.
The honest answer.

Quote:
I hope they'll be two good apearances, both on Ellen and on Kimmel. Josh does so few of them, I hope we won't simply get his usual safe replies about Lost and nothing more.
It depends on what they ask him. He usually gets the same questions to answer over and over again, epecially if they are Lost related.

Quote:
You have no idea what I would pay to hear him say he's in talk for some project this summer or in the future.
With the actors-studios negotiations, I doubt it, but we can hope.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The honest answer.

I liked Shannon though, I just started to "feel" for and invest in her character at the end of S1, so basically just before she died. And I remember the time around Collision was when I had just started becoming a spoiler whore, my friends had told me a female character would be killed off and I was scared to death it would be Sun, so I didn't even was in the mood to get the impact of Shannon dying, because a part of me was relieved it wasn't Sun.
The ILY Sayid told Shannon seemed more a way to "complete" her character, and her storyline, to mem, than anything else, but as I stated clearly, I'm pretty biased on the matter.
I wasn't a Boone fan, but I found his and Shannon's relationship far more intriguing than S/S.
Quote:
It depends on what they ask him. He usually gets the same questions to answer over and over again, epecially if they are Lost related.
Kimmel watches the show, maybe he'll be a bit more imaginative than the other hosts.
Quote:
With the actors-studios negotiations, I doubt it, but we can hope.
Thanks for killing my hopes in the span of 3 minutes time, I had forgotten about the SGA possible strike.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wasn't a Boone fan, but I found his and Shannon's relationship far more intriguing than S/S.
I agree. I thought she was a nice character from early on and didn't mind her bratty behaviour.

Quote:
Kimmel watches the show, maybe he'll be a bit more imaginative than the other hosts.
That would be nice.

Quote:
Thanks for killing my hopes in the span of 3 minutes time, I had forgotten about the SGA possible strike.
Any time.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do we bug Ausiello this week? We're still in time to send a question in.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wooo, I've been gone 2 days and it seems like forever! Nobody got arrested while I was gone, did they?

I watched that sneak peek and all I could think of was, when is Sawyer just going to haul off and bust a cap in jackhole. Dayum! Jack needs a good smack right in the ol' jaw. What an a-hole. Kate looked flustered. Haha. It would have been a good scene if Jack hadn't sucked the life out of it by just being there. *snort*
Old 05-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deej240z (View Post)
Wooo, I've been gone 2 days and it seems like forever! Nobody got arrested while I was gone, did they?
We have a great mod here.

Quote:
I watched that sneak peek and all I could think of was, when is Sawyer just going to haul off and bust a cap in jackhole. Dayum! Jack needs a good smack right in the ol' jaw. What an a-hole. Kate looked flustered. Haha. It would have been a good scene if Jack hadn't sucked the life out of it by just being there. *snort*
I think Fran used to call him "The Black Hole", but even that doesn't do enough justice to the level of suck taht character has become.

When Sawyer said those people almost destryed the New Othertown, he all but started signing na-na-na-na-na I told you so.

Kate's reaction wasn't that drastic but she seemed like she didn't give a **** either.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

D!

Aww, Black Hole. I haven't used the nickname in a while.

The thing that disappoints me the most about this sneak peek, and probably will even more after watching the first hour of the finale, is that if all Sawyer will have to do is shooting around, and have his romantic moment(s) with Kate, we'll be back at what the character got in the last two season finales.
The "super secret Sawyer scene" Kristin and Dark brought up is still pretty much a rumor with what we know so far.

And I want Sawyr promo pics. *pouts*
Old 05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The thing that disappoints me the most about this sneak peek, and probably will even more after watching the first hour of the finale, is that if all Sawyer will have to do is shooting around, and have his romantic moment(s) with Kate, we'll be back at what the character got in the last two season finales.
When you think about it, this season finale doesn't seem so different from last year's.

Quote:
The "super secret Sawyer scene" Kristin and Dark brought up is still pretty much a rumor with what we know so far.
If Kristin hadn't said anything, I would've been more inclined to think there might be something true about this rumour. But she made me distrust my initial instincts.

Quote:
And I want Sawyr promo pics. *pouts*
That would be great.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread