Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2010, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Our first birthday for the year -Happy Birthday Wendy (aka irish_eyes)!

Old 01-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Wendy!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Name: Jamie
Birthday: March 28
Why you love Jason: If I'm being completely honest, I really just love Logan right now, but I'm very interested to get to know Jason!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)

Name: Jamie
Birthday: March 28
Why you love Jason: If I'm being completely honest, I really just love Logan right now, but I'm very interested to get to know Jason!
Welcome! Loving Logan is a start and shows you'll probably have the great taste enough to love Jason. He's even better than Logan.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Is he really? I can't wait to listen to interviews and see other roles! I hope I love Jason just as much... because I think Logan is AMAZING!

Thanks for the welcome!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

You're welcome and it's true! He's not only talented, but he's just this amazingly down to Earth, genuine guy that looks for the best in people and situations. He has what some people call 'The Stare', where he just looks at you and actively listens to what you say, etc. It can be very disconcerting, when you feel like you're the focus of his attention and can lead to being tongued-tied and awestruck, especially when it's obvious he cares about what you say! Needless to say, if you ever get the opportunity to meet him in person, you should do it.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

How have you met him in person? Like where & when? I'd love to; I'm always up for an adventure, just give me some tips! He sounds great... I really need you guys to hook me up with some good YT links, too!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
How have you met him in person? Like where & when? I'd love to; I'm always up for an adventure, just give me some tips! He sounds great... I really need you guys to hook me up with some good YT links, too!
I've met him several times, starting way back in 2006. It's been awesome every time.

He will be at Comicpalooza in Houston on Saturday, March 27th! If you're also a VM fan, Francis Capra (Weevil), will be at Comicpalooza for that entire weekend March 26-28th.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Where have you met him? Details, girl!

Aww yay, thanks for the info! That is actually my birthday weekend. Too bad I don't live near Texas.. Hmmmm, I'll think about it though. Let me know if there's anything else, I would LOVE to go see him!

I am a VM fan, I just finished watching the series last night. Weevil is great, too!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I've met him at several VM conventions, one in the US and three in England and then at the 'Say No to Drugs' Race he supports, etc. A lot of us on this thread have had the opportunity to meet him and you'll find the consensus is that it's awesome, no matter how many times you see him!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds a lot like Bryan Greenberg. He's totally down to earth and talks to each and every fan like they really mean something to him.
Where in the US did you see him? Is he ever around the midwest?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Sounds a lot like Bryan Greenberg. He's totally down to earth and talks to each and every fan like they really mean something to him.
Where in the US did you see him? Is he ever around the midwest?
Burbank, CA. I think he was around the midwest when he did the mall tour for VM and his family has another home in Park City, Utah, but that's more 'west' still than 'midwest'. I don't think he's randomly 'midwest' and I don't know convention organizers from there or ones that would do a VM convention as it's a smaller (if still passionate!) fanbase.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, so he does a lot of conventions, it sounds like. I don't even know what that entails. I've never been to one. As long as you guys keep me updated at his board, I'll definitely go out of my way to see him though! Places like NY, CA, NC, and anywhere in the Midwest are best for me, but we'll see... it depends how hard I fall for him once I start to get a feel for JASON (instead of Logan)... cause I'm a little crazy at times when it comes to traveling for a boy.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay, so he does a lot of conventions, it sounds like. I don't even know what that entails. I've never been to one. As long as you guys keep me updated at his board, I'll definitely go out of my way to see him though! Places like NY, CA, NC, and anywhere in the Midwest are best for me, but we'll see... it depends how hard I fall for him once I start to get a feel for JASON (instead of Logan)... cause I'm a little crazy at times when it comes to traveling for a boy.
Ohh, he said he'd be doing the BMW Charity Pro Am Golf Tournament again this year, which is in North Carolina.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Jamie!

I think there's a list of all of us around the board in the Encounters thread.

As for the midwest, I don't think he's been to Chicago recently (he was for a Moonlight con, if I remember correctly) and he goes to a golf tournament (Anita got the state right--I'm not with it yet today.)