Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Jason Dohring 10th Anniversary Celebration Thread!

Jason Dohring 10th Anniversary
Celebration Thread!

“I love the creating part of taking on a character. It is fun to BE another person and create what it would be like to be that person.”
- Jason Dohring

Board Stats
Opened: 2nd August 2005.
Mods: fleurdelune (September 2005 - July 2007)
JulieB (September 2005 - December 2009)
*JenKneeSuu* (July 2007 - February 2008)
afrocurl (February 2008 - Present)
alee23 (December 2009 - Present)
30 000 posts: May 2008.
50 000 posts: September 2010.
75 000 posts: February 2014.
Jason Dohring
Name:: Jason William Dohring.
Date of Birth: March 30, 1982.
Birth Place: Ohio, USA.
Projects: Someone She Knows, Prehysteria! 2, Baywatch, Journey, Picket Fences, Mr Rhodes, 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Deep Impact, Once & Again, Train Quest, Ready to Run, Roswell, The Parkers, JAG, Boston Public, Black Cadillac, Judging Amy, Cold Case, The Division, The Deep Below, Veronica Mars, Struck, Moonlight, Party Down, Body Politic, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, CSI: Crime Scene Investigations, Lie To Me, Searching For Sonny, Supernatural, Ringer, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Rules of Engagement, The Tomorrow People, Veronica Mars Movie, Motive, The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, Play It Again, Dick, Heart of the Matter, The Squeeze, The Messengers, Destined, The Originals.

TV Star. Movie Actor. Voiceover Artist. Fangirl Favourite.

What They Say...

Back in September 2004, a little show called Veronica Mars debuted on UPN. In the pilot, we were introduced to Logan Echolls, a spoilt rich boy who lived up to his character description of Obligatory Psychotic Jackass when he cruelly taunted our heroine and even bashed the headlights of her car with a crowbar! Little did fans know that by the show’s end in May 2007, Logan would end up being one of our favourite characters ever. This is in large part due to the charismatic man behind the character – Jason Dohring.

Jason couldn’t be further apart from his character. Where Logan is arrogant, Jason is humble, where Logan is a bit of a loose cannon, Jason is a nice guy. Fans who have been fortunate enough to have met the actor, will vouch that he truly is a great guy and one of the rare personalities who truly values his fans and all the things that got him to where he is today. His loyalty and devotion to his fans, and his passion and excitement for his craft is why he is so very much adored and why his fanbase continues to grow.

Since the cancellation of Veronica Mars and then Moonlight, Jason has managed to go on to find success beyond these cult favourites and while there may have been quiet periods, fans have stuck by him and were rewarded for their patience with Jason making guest appearances in well-loved TV shows, snagging the lead in the 2012 indie movie Searching For Sonny and then reprising the role that introduced us to him all those years ago - Logan Echolls, in the much anticipated fangirl's dream come true, the Veronica Mars movie in 2014. Now we're preparing to have him back on our screens again in Fall 2015 with Jason landing a recurring role on The Originals.

Throughout the years Jason's fans have faithfully (and patiently!) followed him, continually supported him and will continue to do so. Ten years since its inception, this board is living proof of that. What a milestone! Here's to many more years of posts, discussions and love on FanForum’s Jason Dohring Board!

Old 08-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Are you guys ready?

Really ready?

Then, it’s time to PARTY!!!

(all art by alee23)

Thanks to anyone who has ever come by this board for all your love, time and support over these past 10 years!

Old 08-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Congrats on this amazing milestone! Lovely OP.

Shared the celebration on tumblr, Facebook, Livejournal and twitter. Feel free to share any of the posts to help spread the word about the forum

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 08-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 10 year anniversary everyone!!!

The OP is stunning so much love and such amazing things said about him i's so beautiful

You know what I love and admire about this board is the dedication of loyal posters who no matter what have stayed true to him. I'm blown away by this board

Here's to many many more years of this board being here on FF and to celebrating this momentous occasion

Last edited by sunflower 654; 08-08-2015 at 01:51 PM
Old 08-08-2015, 02:19 PM
MST Manager

Congratulations on 10 years at
Old 08-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

happy 10 years!
Old 08-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Thanks everyone! It took longer than anticipated putting it together but I'm glad I managed to get it up during the actual week of the anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Congrats on this amazing milestone! Lovely OP.

Shared the celebration on tumblr, Facebook, Livejournal and twitter. Feel free to share any of the posts to help spread the word about the forum
Fantastic! Thanks so much for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
You know what I love and admire about this board is the dedication of loyal posters who no matter what have stayed true to him. I'm blown away by this board

Here's to many many more years of this board being here on FF and to celebrating this momentous occasion
Thanks lovely! We might be small in numbers but it's all about quality not quantity right?

Old 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Congratulations on 10 years everyone! What a milestone!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for getting this together, Ange. This looks amazing!

I've been around since nearly the start of the board (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?) in some capacity and I love everyone here.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Congrats! How wonderful!
Old 08-09-2015, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on celebrating the 10 year milestone!! Such a great achievement. The OP looks great.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
Thanks for getting this together, Ange. This looks amazing!

I've been around since nearly the start of the board (HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?) in some capacity and I love everyone here.
Thanks! It ended up taking a life of its own and it got to the point where the OP had to be split into two parts because there's a cap on how many pics you can put in a post!

That's pretty amazing! I've been here for 8 and boy has it flown!

Old 08-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Congratulations !!!! love Jasonnnnnnnnn forever !!

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 08-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Congrats.

icon: one thousand ways
Old 08-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry I'm so late to this and for not getting a chance to get back and be more involved.
But I will say the OP looks amazing! And Angela and Roz, you both deserve so much kudos for your nonstop support and work in keeping this board going

I still try and keep an eye out on what Jason's doing and I will always continue to root for the amazing talent that he is.

Also I want to say I will never forget the first time I was able to meet him in Austin and found out (as many of you have as well ) just how genuinely down to earth and kind the man really is. An amazing person and all that talent to boot. What's not to love about this man?? What a first impression he made on me. I'll never forget it.

And 10 years"!! It still seems like yesterday in so many ways when I think about VM, Jason and the board. Wow, what an accomplishment, and again kudos you both and to the fans for their continued support for the board.

Congrats to you all!