Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I made few icons but I didn't know if I could put them on the avatar thread bc there are most of VM

If you use them credit me
Old 11-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread! Can I be added to the list to please? Thanks!

Old 11-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alee23 (View Post)
Thanks for the thread! Can I be added to the list to please? Thanks!
How are you NOT on the list yet?! I'll add ya now! Miss ya around here, by the way, girlie!! Glad to see you back

Linda, any icon with Jason can be posted in the icon thread!

ETA -- Silly girl, you are on the list! You're number 13

And as to how I would have wanted LV to go in s4 at Hearst? I'd want them to try and get the snark and the spark back. They'd be friends again. They'd both be single. They'd hang out. He'd maybe help her with a case now and again. She'd be helping him out with the problems that Gory would probably be causing. After about 7 or 8 episodes which would be about 3 or 4 months...he'd ask her out on a proper date or something. That...or they'd just look at each other some night while hanging out watchign a movie..and then bam! Makeout session...think s1 Bathroom makeout

Umm..I could probalby go on..but I'm tired

Last edited by bring me home; 11-21-2007 at 11:15 PM
Old 11-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Passionate Fan

^^I love that idea for L/V in S4 I'd definitely want to see them working their way back to each other, but hope we'd eventually get a pay off. I think it would have probably gone that way after S3 (and those LOOKS), but meh, we never got to see it. Oh, and hot L/V makeouts are always a great thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Jenn** (View Post)
Got you added I'll have to check out those fics when I get the chance
Thank you! Hope you like the fics. I found a couple others so I'll post links to them when I'm home later. Angsty though!
Old 11-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Jenn, I LOVE that scenario! That would have been perfect!

Icon credit: Here
Old 11-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Jenn** (View Post)
How are you NOT on the list yet?! I'll add ya now! Miss ya around here, by the way, girlie!! Glad to see you back

Linda, any icon with Jason can be posted in the icon thread!

ETA -- Silly girl, you are on the list! You're number 13
Thanks Jen! So happy to have time to fangirl again now! Uni as been killing me and cutting into my fangirl time dramatically but it's all over for the year thank goodness! (And now I must catch up on Moonlight!)

I am? I must have missed that! I thought it was a bit odd that I wasn't already on the list!

And I totally your idea for S4. I'm surprised that there hasn't been a fic about it yet!

Old 11-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Catch up of Moonlight is a must

And I agree...I thought it was weird that you weren't on the list..until I went to add you agagin

And I'm glad everyong likes my idea for s4!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

I always wanted Logan more involved in her cases. I would want some definite build up as well. I love the build up, and I would for once not want to be cheated out of a significant makeup. I hate that we missed out on so much because they spent most of their time dating both summers. I really think the Gory stuff would have had plenty potential and Logan would have not been just resorted to V's boyfriend or ex.

Angela, nice to see you back around

Quote:
Hope you like the fics. I found a couple others so I'll post links to them when I'm home later. Angsty though!
Bring on the angst! In fics, I thrive on that stuff LOL
Old 11-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Logan/Veronica angst is like a staple of fics sometimes. Sometimes the angstier (is that a word?!) the better.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Angstier is a word, I'm sure So here's a pretty angsty fic..

Downpours (It L/V, but there's another main storyline going on which is very angsty )

Symmetry is another good one, although it starts off being Lianne/Jake (L/V starts a few chapters in) and there is some D/V, but it's not too bad. And technically she started writing it after 3x17, so not really after the finale but it seems like it could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB (View Post)
I really think the Gory stuff would have had plenty potential and Logan would have not been just resorted to V's boyfriend or ex.
Yes! I totally agree on that point, and I think the potential for Logan and for L/V in an S4 at Hearst would have been great. It's one of the main reasons I'm still not really over VM (at all) yet - we could have had so many amazing things! *sigh* Logan could have had his own storyline instead of just being attached to Veronica in some way, and all the danger - and Veronica's implication in the situation - would have probably made for quality L/V time and (I would hope) them eventually ending up together again
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes! I totally agree on that point, and I think the potential for Logan and for L/V in an S4 at Hearst would have been great. It's one of the main reasons I'm still not really over VM (at all) yet - we could have had so many amazing things! *sigh* Logan could have had his own storyline instead of just being attached to Veronica in some way, and all the danger - and Veronica's implication in the situation - would have probably made for quality L/V time and (I would hope) them eventually ending up together again
Exactly, it's the "what could have been" and it hit me harder when Rob actually said that the season 4 Hearst stuff was really going to be good and that Logan was for sure going to be involved with the mob stuff. He had just got his mojo back in the finale and that certainly would have carried on in season 4. And that plus we know Veronica herself could NOT have stayed out of that LOL

Thanks for the fics!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Logan and his mojo...is like a magnet to Veronica. Season 4 had so much potential.

But then again..if there was a season 4 of VM....there wouldn't be a Josef..and yeah. I don't know how I feel bout that right now.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Well, watching Josef is certainly angst free that's for sure LOL I guess at this point as much as I miss Logan, it's fun to be able to watch Josef develop onscreen.

As for L/V, it's still nice that we had an ending that worked in our favor imo. It wasn't that hard to see
Old 11-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah..I'm still happy about the looks they had for each other at the end...especially hers. Which shows...he could never be out of her life for good.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

The ending was hopeful, that's for sure. I mean, it's not the ending I was looking for, but it was better than blinding hatred.