Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

IT'S OVER!

I rather liked the demon in Lisa. (See, the actress is capable of playing a likeable character.) I enjoyed the bad-mouthing immensely.

Count me as another heartless being who laughed at Ben when Dean smacked him across the face. When the demons came to collect Bendy and the Brat at the beginning, I was roaring as well. I just enjoy seeing them in danger and dismay is all.

I'm satisfied with how they wrapped up the storyline. I wasn't expecting it to end that way. (In fact, with how much this show makes us suffer, I wasn't expecting it to end at all.) It was a neat way to get rid of them. There's no mess left behind. Sure Dean was a little grumpy that he "lost them", but after the shiz that went down in the finale, it's probably the least of his worries.

One of my favourite lines of the episode was when Dean said something along the lines of, "If you ever mention Lisa and Ben again, I'll break your nose." I was like, "You and I both!" That sentiment gets one giant 'DITTO' from me.

Icon
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
New Fan

Yes !!!! FINALLY GONE!! I loved the bitch slap too. I screamed like a banshee when the demon mentioned Dean as Ben's ....THank you kripke that wasnt true. Ben was annoying.That was a good way to get rid of them even though i thought he was way too angsty over them in that awful hour.Can Kripke like come back!?!? What will it take?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

i only saw the last few minutes, but I would have liked it better if Cas wiped them from Dean's memory too. There is still a small chance Dean could go back for them eventually. Start fresh.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

^Ugh. Don't say that! You've started me worrying all over again...

Icon
Old 05-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

I dont think that will happen because they dont know Dean at ALL so why would Dean want to start all over again, especially when he only feels guilt for what happend to them.

I think this was the best they could end it. As long as we dont have to hear Dean mention them again
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Still would have liked her dead.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I didn't mind it cause now Dean won't mourn over her.

One of the few thing that pissed me off in the second ep was Sam was in the same category as losing Ben and Lisa. I am sure I am taking it out of context... but no.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 05-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Im going to pretend I didnt hear that from Dean because no.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Guys...have you all been over to tvline.com and seen this -->minor s7 spoilers (About Misha)

I still can't believe she's really gone!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

It really is the only flaw I can think of but it really bugs me.

It took a full season but I'm thrilled she is gone! The season couldn't end complete for me until I didn't see Dean going back to her doorstep in the finale.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 05-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man...if we'd seen him like stalking them at the end or something...creeping in their windows. I'd have been so mad. BUT what about Mark's body? Is her boyfriend still dead on the floor?

Oh and who has beer glasses like the one she used? I thought those were only in bars.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Not gonna lie, totally did not see that coming.

But they are gone. And that's what matters.

Snow Charming
Old 05-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

HEY GUYS

I HOPE your all happy their finally gone I know how I am. Am I the only one that giggled when demon lisa joked that Ben was Dean's son and then said she didnt know who is real dad was and she Lisa was a ****. HEE HEE

Also I thought CS did a very good job as demon lisa

I liked how dean said dont mention them again to Sam which means the writers were really saying don't they were not going to mention them.

we should have a party to celebrate
Old 05-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

My heart STOPPED when she said Ben was Dean's son.. bad demon!

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 05-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Unlike you, I'm disappointed with 6.21:

- I hated how SG wrote Dean's part (the angst and fury)
- deep down I was hoping Lisa would show her true colors and Dean would choose Sam (he kinda did but it was presented as his f*ing sacrifice to live without L/B)
- L & B are still alive and though theydon't remember Dean, he still does remember them. So, how it makes it final end? Demons still can use L & B against Dean.

Quote:
I liked how dean said dont mention them again to Sam which means the writers were really saying don't they were not going to mention them.
They actually did mention them. In 6.22 Dean was talking about losing Lisa and Ben.

If Sera remains the showrunner for the last season of SN, you never know what she can come up with.

I know that I sound very pessimistic... I really do. I guess this L/B **** was on this show for so long that I can't believe Lisa is gone.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread