Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread and incredible title!

I definitely don't see a sparkle in Dean's eyes when he's with that devil-woman.

Here's hoping Lisa's storyline doesn't get any older than tonight!

Icon
Old 05-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNforthewin
Do these fans even watch the show? How could Dean have been even the slightest bit happy when his brother was in hell for that year? I don't think he could've been happy with anyone, let alone Lisa.
Yes, this. How could anything make Dean happy when he knew Sam was suffering in Hell? Chuck said it that he wanted so hard to bring his brother back. I guess (no, I know it) that Dean must've had trouble sleeping. So I don't get it how on earth he could possibly enjoy the year spent at Lisa's. (6x21 is coming and my hatred is increasing )

Aga

Old 05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia (View Post)
Yes, this. How could anything make Dean happy when he knew Sam was suffering in Hell? Chuck said it that he wanted so hard to bring his brother back. I guess (no, I know it) that Dean must've had trouble sleeping. So I don't get it how on earth he could possibly enjoy the year spent at Lisa's. (6x21 is coming and my hatred is increasing )
And this just brings it back to her telling him it was the best year of her life. I still can't believe she'd say that to someone who had lost his brother.

I'm with you - the closer it gets to 8PM, the madder I get and the more I hate Lisa.

My OTPs: Dean/Sam J2
Old 05-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree with all of you, SPNforthewin, Nella and Aga!
He doesn't seem happy at all - and how could he? His brother is in hell and he is stuck with playing the happy family guy. After all, Dean knows what pain and torture awaits a human soul in hell... and Sam being in the cage probably only increased that.
So I really don't get why people think the year at Lisa's made him happy, but oh please, if people are really that stubborn and blind...

I can imagine that everytime Dean thinks about Lisa the memory of the year without Sam and the pain of grieving over his brother's "death" comes back to his mind. Maybe that's the reason he seems so angsty every time she's around him or he has to talk to her / her son? Because he knows she is a metaphor for every bad thing that has happened to him ever since the apocalypse.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Aw you guys already have a new title in time for tonights hate fest

UGH my hate went right up when she said it was the best year of her life does she even think before she speaks. Oh right she never liked Sam so she was happy he was dead.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-20-2011, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't even want to be reminded that i will see her again tonight...she's so horrible!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
UGH my hate went right up when she said it was the best year of her life does she even think before she speaks. Oh right she never liked Sam so she was happy he was dead.
Exactly; but thinking before speaking implies you have a brain.
I don't get how someone can possibly dislike Sam. I'm not his biggest fan either, but he's way too adorable, pure and warm-hearted than to be hated. However, I must admit I prefer Dean to Sam most of the time because of the simple reason that I find his character more exciting to watch on the show. If I were in the show, though, I would love to be friends with Sam (preferably from season 1). He seems like a guy you can have a lot of fun with, and who won't let you down.

He's just everything good in Dean's life that Lisa will never, ever stand for.

ocfan27, we haven't seen you in this thread for a long time it seems - it's great to have you back!

By the way.
We have now our eleventh thread of hate, which means that we have filled 10 threads already.
3000 posts of Anti-Lisa.
We're the freakin best.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I just dont know how a relationship can work when you dont like or even respect the person/relationship that is most important to your partner. She is just jealous that Sam always comes first with Dean. Oh and I still love that when Dean was talking about family in the previous ep. and didnt even mention LB
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Total Fan

Hello ocfan27!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNforthewin
I'm with you - the closer it gets to 8PM, the madder I get and the more I hate Lisa.
IKR? I want the wait to be over already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penrose
We have now our eleventh thread of hate, which means that we have filled 10 threads already.
3000 posts of Anti-Lisa.
Wow!! That's a lot. We rock

I don't get it why someone would dislike Sam either. Lisa most probably deems him as an obstacle for her and Dean's relationship. The witch is jealous because Dean will never put her above Sammy. I hope she won't insult Sam in any way in 6x21. Or the brothers' bond.

Aga

Old 05-20-2011, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Oh and I still love that when Dean was talking about family in the previous ep. and didnt even mention LB

And why should he mention her anyway? It's been months since they have last seen each other. When Lisa was getting ready for a date with another man. And it's been even longer since they have broken up in YCHTT.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia (View Post)
I don't get it why someone would dislike Sam either. Lisa most probably deems him as an obstacle for her and Dean's relationship. The witch is jealous because Dean will never put her above Sammy. I hope she won't insult Sam in any way in 6x21. Or the brothers' bond.
I know, but you know what, if she does and that's what gets Dean to get rid of her from his life once and for all, I'll just hate on Lisa more, but celebrate that she's gone.

Spoiler:

I just want it to be 9PM so she can be off our screens for good.

Old 05-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey Liia....

i agree with the talking about family part...dean didn't need to mention them...they aren't family to him!! never will be!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNforthewin (View Post)
Spoiler:
Probably.
But what she said in YCHTT was no demon; that was Lisa talking, even under the influence of Veritas, but still.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penrose (View Post)
Probably.
But what she said in YCHTT was no demon; that was Lisa talking, even under the influence of Veritas, but still.
Yeah, but it seems they've completely forgotten about that, and I doubt SG will bring back something that makes Lisa look bad. I just really hope they don't leave it with an open "Dean could return to them when he finishes hunting for good" line.

Old 05-20-2011, 10:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Then she forgets that she has never shown Lisa in a true good light. All she did was shove it down our throats that this character was supposed to be good, but never truly was.

Quote:
"Dean could return to them when he finishes hunting for good"

Besides, after all that has happened to her & her son - the events of 6x21 included - Lisa would be MENTAL to take Dean in again.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread