Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly...he just keeps screwing their lives up...they really don't need her!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-02-2016, 02:06 AM
New Fan

I was really hoping last year when they introduced her back in there lives she would turn out differnt. I mean come on there your children.

And John wasn't a good dad but he may have had a reason.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate that they're making Dean be all understanding about this...I can see why he would, because Dean's always been about family and taking whatever crumbs he gets and approving because it keeps the family 'together', but both he and Sam deserve so much better.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-02-2016, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree...Dean should be a lot more upset about what happened!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's classic Dean...he feels he needs to just take whatever crumbs people throw at him. His self worth is so low. He deserves so much better.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

My babies with their hearts of gold They really do deserve so much better, especially from their mother!

I hate that they're making Dean understanding too. I hate that they're making both of the boys understanding, they have every right to be pissed off instead it feels like if they were to show even the tiniest bit of non positive reaction they'd be painted as the bad guys!
Old 12-05-2016, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I get that feeling too. Like it's being painted as after everything they've been through how do they not understand where Mary is coming from. When it should be, after everything all they've been through how do they make excuses for her? They've sold their souls for each other and she can't be bothered to be in the same room. Hell even John sold his soul! JOHN! ....I honestly never thought I'd see the day John was the better parent.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-05-2016, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly! They're trying to compare the boys fights to her abandoning them and I'm just like "THEY'RE NOT THE SAME THING! " The only one she would sell her soul for was her husband and she already did that, for some reason I highly doubt she would sell her soul for her kids probably because she has yet to put them first.

I actually feel bad for John now and all the criticism I put on him he might not have been the best father in the world but at least he tried! At a difference from Mary. To think all this time I thought she was the good parent oh how wrong I was.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still have a huge amount of John issues...especially when it comes to Dean...but yes at least he tried. He cared I his own way, but Mary...she can't even be bothered! She can't be in the same room as her sons, plays games over the phone instead of talking with them yet she can go to a different country to a funeral of some body she met ONCE! Parent of the year material right there!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah Mary is really turning out to be a huge disappointment. I wasn't really expecting much at all but wow did her character go downhill fast. Unless she's going to start having a real relationship with the boys she just needs to leave the show and stop messing with their emotions.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree...they do deserve better than what she is giving them...
Old 12-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

She needs to leave the boys have had way to many people using them, playing with their feeling and then discarding them for their own mother to come and do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I still have a huge amount of John issues...especially when it comes to Dean...but yes at least he tried. He cared I his own way, but Mary...she can't even be bothered! She can't be in the same room as her sons, plays games over the phone instead of talking with them yet she can go to a different country to a funeral of some body she met ONCE! Parent of the year material right there!
Exactly. He was far from perfect but he tried and that's a hell of a lot more than Mary has done. Her going to Asa's funeral pissed me of so much it actually ruined the episode for me! Like, are you KIDDING ME? You leave your kids, you don't check up on them, you don't call, you rarely text, you don't visit but you get in a car and drive all those miles for a stranger?! WHAT THE HELL?! And then to top it all of she goes and acts like the victim (again), doesn't apologize to the boys for leaving, and says no to Billie making her kids believe she's going back home with them and then going 'not yet' :fury:
Old 12-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree....we all have our John issues but Mary is definitely worse than he was. I know! I couldn't believe that she would drive all that way for Asa's funeral but barely be there for her own kids...horrible!
Old 12-09-2016, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
yeah Mary is really turning out to be a huge disappointment. I wasn't really expecting much at all but wow did her character go downhill fast. Unless she's going to start having a real relationship with the boys she just needs to leave the show and stop messing with their emotions.
You took the words right out of my mouth Amy.

No excuses she comes up with will ever make things right. She's had her chance and she completely blew it. I hope there comes a time where she actually regrets it...but with her selfishness I doubt that's possible.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she'll ever regret it because she doesn't think she did anything wrong. In her eyes her actions are justified.