Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Ameila shouldn't be talking about anyone looks when she isn't all that either. I just can't witj her I agree I thinks she is the worst love interest ever on the show and that says a lot! :.eek:
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
I think another problem with Amelia is not even the character herself but the fact that the flashbacks are all focused on her when I really would rather see what it was like for Sam in between the time when Dean disappeared and when he hit the dog and we have seen none of that. I as a viewer am frustrated with this so as a result, I dislike Amelia even more.
you have a great point, I'm not interested in Amelia back story because I dont know her well enough to care and she has not given me a reason to want to care with her bitchy attitude. It would be good to know how Sam came to this point without so much focus on Amelia cause she cant just be the center of his attention, there has to be more to it, gawd I cant stand her.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have a list? I'd love to be added. I cannot stand her. I hate her as a character, and as a writing concept. I just haven't felt this kind of hatred for a character since Lisa. I've come to the conclusion it's not women on the show I can't stand, it's ~normal women. Even Mrs. Kevin has got game, you know, and what's with the hyper colours of the flashbacks? I feel like I've slipped inside Sam's LSD nightmare.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Please add me to the OP, she on par with becoming as hated by me as Lisa I've been tangoed' Braedon
Old 11-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

added you guys, I agree that Kevin mom rocks, why cant they add more fun bad ass chicks without the annoyance. Amelia is so pointless I cant even.....argh!!! randomness is not interesting to watch.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
I think another problem with Amelia is not even the character herself but the fact that the flashbacks are all focused on her when I really would rather see what it was like for Sam in between the time when Dean disappeared and when he hit the dog and we have seen none of that. I as a viewer am frustrated with this so as a result, I dislike Amelia even more.
Exactly! I could care less about her, yet we constantly get her shoved down her throats, 7 episodes in and I have yet to see why she's so important to Sam. So far, all she has done is put him down and question if he's evil or not. Wow, if that's all it takes to turn Sam Winchesters head then Ruby really pulled a number on him. Geez.

Quote:
Sam sideburns can be considered a personal attack too.
Good pont, but I think it's more how it's done. Example. OMG His sideburns are ugly and make him look like a troll. - disrespectful.
I think it would suit him more if he were to trim his sideburns - respectful.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay I'm just not feeling her and I really wanted to but I feel nothing for her boring character. Yes I agree their is a way to say something with out being rude.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm joining the bandwagon, I've been trying to give her a chance but she's still pretty unlikeable. I don't like her attitude too.

av
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know we don't allow spoilers on the board but if anybody comes across a spoiler of her being written out? PLEASE PM ME!

Welcome Fla!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
I know we don't allow spoilers on the board but if anybody comes across a spoiler of her being written out? PLEASE PM ME!

Welcome Fla!

I will PM you if I see anything.

And I don't get how they expect us to like a character who constantly puts one of the boys down. That screams likable to me.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!

IKR? My favorites are always the ones that treat the boys like crap. YAY!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Hey Fla, do you want to be added? she finally got to you eh? she makes it easy not to like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
copy that, forward me the pm if you get one so I can read it ASAP, I would get total pleasure of knowing she is out, Amelia is beyond rude and degrading in turn she deserves the same, put me out of my misery and end her please.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Sure, add me up. Yup, she finally got to me

I'd love to know if that happens soon

av
Old 11-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have no interest in her at all, like not even a little bit. It's gotten to the point where I want to start recording the episodes so I can fast forward through her parts.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i dvr the episodes and watch them live but i agree...i've really had enough of her and she needs to leave!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread