Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ameila is just so boring! Rusty dry paint is more interesting than her. I even a hard staring at her too she is so plain Jane to me not stands out about her at all. I don't find her interesting at all! I wish would had fallen in live with Sam more interesting!

Last edited by quin0611; 11-08-2012 at 09:12 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know! she is super boring...and brings nothing to the show!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree we don't need her bringing the show whem the ratings are getting better this season! She needs to go stat!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not only is she boring but she's not even the slighest bit likable. She hasn't said or done anything that hasn't made me want to punch her. She's horrible.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-09-2012, 05:08 AM
Addicted Fan

That theory going around tumblr that Amelia is not real is a very interesting one. The looks of the flashbacks would lend credence to that but the first time we see Amelia is in 8.01 when Sam leaves her and that didn't look like an illusion at all. I tend to think it is not true but I think it would be very interesting if it were. Plus the dog is real because Dena smelled it in the car so the dog is real but Amelia isn't?

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

If she's just part of Sam's mind, he seriously needs some help. If I made somebody up in my head to help me deal with things...I would have made somebody that at least liked me.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

The more I think about that theory, the more I think that there's no other option but for it to be true

But I'm so busy right now so I don't have time to post my reasoning for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
Plus the dog is real because Dena smelled it in the car so the dog is real but Amelia isn't?
Yeah I still have to figure that part out

Also Amelia is described as “a tragedy-damaged soul” that “soon reveals herself to be a brave, sweet, smart, sarcastic woman.”

It's been 6 episodes and we still haven't seen her be brave, sweet, or smart
-Safe
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want them to cut the Amelia story line out of the show...its getting old!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with all of you ugh there is nothing great about her and she is fake and not real.

Ameila is an epic fail and needs to be written out of Sam's life and the show stat!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i've never liked any of the so called "love interests" on the show...but Amelia has to be the worst!!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‘ChelsღChina (View Post)
Also Amelia is described as “a tragedy-damaged soul” that “soon reveals herself to be a brave, sweet, smart, sarcastic woman.”

It's been 6 episodes and we still haven't seen her be brave, sweet, or smart
No we haven't seen that yet and it is a problem because most people have already formed their opinions about her so to try and make her likable now is going to be a very hard task for the writers. She has just been so harsh so I just don't think I will ever be able to really like her.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

the dream thing I put in the title and fake dream, fake smile I added on the banner could all actually be true, if Amelia is not real it would actually explain a lot cause as of now this storyline makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Ameila is just so boring! Rusty dry paint is more interesting than her. I even a hard staring at her too she is so plain Jane to me not stands out about her at all. I don't find her interesting at all! I wish would had fallen in live with Sam more interesting!
copy that, so boring, this woman is a cookie cutter low budget bitch, plain looking indeed I mean at least wax your damn eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
If she's just part of Sam's mind, he seriously needs some help. If I made somebody up in my head to help me deal with things...I would have made somebody that at least liked me.
maybe Luci is playing games again with Sam head, this would be the cruelest thing he has done yet and could explain Sam split personality too, what ever the case this whole Amelia lamefest needs to end now.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please becareful when discussing the looks of the actress, clothes etc that are character defined are fine to discuss but when it comes to phsyical looks, it's actress bashing.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

my bad Bee, but when Amelia was lying next to Sam telling her war story the eyebrows took a life of its own and all I could think about is getting some tweezers stat Amelia appearance makes it even more unnerving when she disrespects Sam as if she is one to talk, Sam sideburns can be considered a personal attack too.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I think another problem with Amelia is not even the character herself but the fact that the flashbacks are all focused on her when I really would rather see what it was like for Sam in between the time when Dean disappeared and when he hit the dog and we have seen none of that. I as a viewer am frustrated with this so as a result, I dislike Amelia even more.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread