Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was hilarious and fun. I liked it, I think we needed a bit more lighthearted episode.

Dean and Sam not knowing each other but having a connection was LOL!!! I bet the shippers loved that..

I was wondering what it was, a dream or what but it makes sense that another Angel was trying to make Dean see what he was meant to do. Come on Dean, no one else is going to do it and people will die if you dont!

Only 5 episodes left this season, very excited to see how the season plays out. Gonna try to finish season 4 in the next few days.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ahh, this was more like it. I liked the 'what if' scenario if Sam and Dean weren't hunters, weren't even brothers and had normal jobs. I loved how the Marine building in Vancouver was used for the outside of the office building, most notably it was the Daily Planet in Smallville. I liked how it turned out that this new Angel planted this life in Dean's head to make him realise that that life isn't who he is. I love how office Dean was so different to the Dean we know and love. Sam beating the phone up was funny and goes "I quit" lol.

Just when I thought Supernatural couldn't gross/freak me out more, they do it again with the three deaths in this episode. The guy who put his head in a microwave was insane, and the guy who got sliced by the falling elevator made me wince hard. Poor Sam, in any reality, he's always the one getting a whole load of blood splashed in his face.
Reply   Post New Thread