View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 12:16 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Ahh, this was more like it. I liked the 'what if' scenario if Sam and Dean weren't hunters, weren't even brothers and had normal jobs. I loved how the Marine building in Vancouver was used for the outside of the office building, most notably it was the Daily Planet in Smallville. I liked how it turned out that this new Angel planted this life in Dean's head to make him realise that that life isn't who he is. I love how office Dean was so different to the Dean we know and love. Sam beating the phone up was funny and goes "I quit" lol.

Just when I thought Supernatural couldn't gross/freak me out more, they do it again with the three deaths in this episode. The guy who put his head in a microwave was insane, and the guy who got sliced by the falling elevator made me wince hard. Poor Sam, in any reality, he's always the one getting a whole load of blood splashed in his face.