Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Very good episode, Dean was classic as always and Sam was actually kicking some a$$ this week. I was sad when Ron got taken down, he was only trying to do the right thing. Loved the boys escape, that had to piss off that Fed. I did not like the Fed, talking about John like that. I hope Dean meets up with him sometime and gives him a good beating.
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved this episode! I was watching so intently and I was so into it.

Even though the shapeshifter thing had already been done, this totally didn't feel the same and was awesome. It was sad when Ron was shot even though he had figured a lot out.

Sam and Dean of course were great. Loved the okie dokie part. And it really sucks they are wanted...they definitely need to be careful. I really did think at first that they were caught and I couldn't believe it but then I realized it was them in the Fed suits and I was just so happy. Amazing escape.

There's so much I can fake
There's only so much that I can prove
avi by open_distance
UltimateFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm downloading it.....Can't wait
Old 01-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

me too gotta go download it.
ryllsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't Forget that you now can stream the newest SPN episodes right off the The CW Television Network site! ...it helps the ratings as well, the CW is keeping track of what shows get streamed the most.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that I will have to wait tomorrow to see the episode the torrent is not yet available for me I can't wait...
*Juju* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Extreme Fan

does anyone know the name of the guy who played Agent Henriksen? b/c i recognize him from another show or movie.. but i can't remember what it was... and speaking of him I kind of liked him.. I mean obviously him chasing after the boys and the stuff he said about John was not cool.. but I think he might be a good nemesis for them and I think it will be fun to watch the boys on top of everything else they have to worry about to have to ditch this guy too now.. b/c I heard that he is a recurring character...
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I saw the previews for this last week and have to admit I wasn't really looking forward to this ep as much as previous ones, but it was freaking fantastic. Loved Dean's "I like that guy. He says okie dokie." Cutest thing ever. And I loved "Renegade" playing at the end. It added so much to that scene and fit perfectly. It feels like all of this is building up to something huge with all the arrests and having the Feds looking for them, and I really can't wait to see what that is.
i heart jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:07 AM
New Fan

This was my first episode ever and I loved it! It was soo good! I adore Dean's comdey relief!
LaffertyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

pretty good episode...i loved that ron was convinced that the shapeshifter was a mandroid....such a funny word! i loved how dean said "okeydokey." they both were looking hot as usual...i loved when sam said "he's my brother" that agent hendrickson guy knows a lot about them....kind strange. can't wait till next week
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh holy mother of all that's sweet and pure. Just finished the episode and I'm all hot and flushed.. the Winchester in SWAT outfits just gave me a week's worth of wet dreams, I'm telling you! And I have to mention the scene where the boys were at Ron's house and slammed the FBI badges to the screen door I think my panties melted right there and then

All the hotness put aside(how can I do that?!?), I think it was a good episode. At first I was sorta blah, but when they got inside the bank and the real action began I also liked that hendriksen guy, he'a obviously been at the brother's tail for a while (and what a nice pair of tails that is) and I hope we're gonna see him more in the future. But like Dean said, they are SO screwed!!
CogitoErgoFeminaSum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Banned

This was a good episode. It was nice to see the brothers stay in one setting for pretty much the entire episode.
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I love the episode. I agree it was intense. I was literally on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who is the the next victim. It did cross my mind that they can get the SWAT gear and get the hell out of there (as like what Frodo and Sam did in ROTK; I think like Sammy ).

So Dean gets to be the "hero" again. All right, it kinda got me jealous as well (I am a Sam girl) that he always get to play that part. But it's all right, at least Sam gets a lil action and gets to be the brain of the team. I loved it when he tried to stop Dean from killing the real Shelly because it's not really making sense. Plus, he also thought of the way how to get their asses out of there. I love Sam!

As for Dean, wow! Okie Dokie. I love that part ( I also love the part when Sam said, "seriously?"). Additionally, he looks so mighty hot in that plaid.

So they are wanted by the Feds. Not good, but it will add conflicts for the show and their story. I wanna know how will it affect their hunts especially with the impeding Sam's destiny storyline. I feel like I'm going to hate Agent Hendriksen (sp?) and it's not the last appearance on the show.

Oh, I almost forgot about Ronald. I felt sad when he got killed. He seemed like a really cool guy and funny, too.

(Lastly, I was kinda disappointed that there's no scene between the shapeshifter and the Winchesters. The shape shifter should've recognized the bros. It would've been cooler to see much hate and that'll conclude that it was the same shape shifter as what CW site said on the gist. It kinda just looked like it was a shape shifter, not the shape shifter as what we were told about.)
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

episode was goooodd i enjoyed it very much so. i loved the okie dokie part ( i think everyone did though i knew something fishy was up with that girl at the end. but i loved ronn!! he was sooo cute haah and yes, i also loved the part when they stuck the badges on the door anyways cant wait for the next one
Old 01-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

So I Loved this episode as usual. I thought the shape shifter repeat might be boring but it wasnt. But i got that it was a different shape shifter because they killed the first one right? I didnt get any indication that it was the same one.

I liked Ronald, i was so sad he died, and Dean seemed sad too. Aww. I love the bros interaction with him and how he didnt like Sam and how Dean wanted to give him some info that he was right. lol.

Im kinda glad they're wanted by the FBI because with all the stunts they pull it would be unrealistic is they werent wanted!

I cant wait for next week. This show has totally kept its greatness in s2 where most shows fail.

P.S I miss you guys.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread